- » Quick Strawberry
Quick Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick strawberry recipes.
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
Mamma mia, pass me some of that shortcakes here, I love, love, love this Raw vegan No Bake Strawberry Shortcake. In this video you will learn to make this in very less time. Being a vegan, this is shortcake recipe is almost orgasmic. - 126.349
Strawberry Flavor Brownie
A great dessert to make your tummy happy. Watch this video and prepare a moist and chewy brownie with a rich strawberry filling. Extremely delicious and an exotic variation of a normal brownie. - 126.285
Classic Strawberry Daiquiri
A few classic cocktails like this classic strawberry daiquiri doesn't need any introduction. If it needs anything, that is a slow sip soaking all your taste buds into the delightful flavors incorporated in this cocktail. Take a look at this all time favorite... - 122.669
Strawberry Filled Banana Muffin
Dessert lover's true favorite. This video prepares banana muffin, filled with strawberries. They're delicious for breakfast or lunch. The strawberry filling is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. They're scrumptiously delicious. - 121.177
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Almond And Strawberry Summer Smoothie
Check out this video that makes a smoothie which is appealing and appetizing as ever. Here fresh cilantro gives a surprise twist to the taste. Try this refreshing raw summer smoothie on a hot summer day and enjoy the flavors of the season! - 119.092
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
If you are looking to tap the sweetness of strawberries in a scoop of ice cream, then this video recipe will help you get started. This frosty confection is quite simple to make and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. This video recipe presents a... - 109.415
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198
Organic Raw Strawberry Milkshake
Who doesn’t like thick and creamy strawberry milkshake? The ones you get at fast food restaurants are so very delicious, and why won’t they be? They are loaded with sugar, artificial strawberry flavoring and pasteurized milk. These may be yummy but do you... - 106.641
If you are looking for a fun, festive and fabulous drink to serve during the party or holiday dinner, this is it. A great way to kick-start your festive get-together, the sparkling drink comes with a holiday flair and is one great way to quench the thirst of... - 103.83
Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the strawberries, vanilla extract, salt, almond milk and agave.
2. Blend all ingredients on high speed for about 3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Serve the strawberry almond milk chilled. - 103.508
Creamy Strawberry Shake
Shakes are great ways to get energized especially after a tiring workout to catch up with the rest of the day. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy and thick Strawberry Shake to have after chilling for a few hours. Good on hot sunny days too! - 102.498
Strawberry And Peach Smoothie
Bursting with summer flavors, this lip-smacking smoothie can make for a wonderful addition to your breakfast table? Rich, creamy and oozing with health, this delicious shake is best made with fresh fruits. Stream the video to learn how it is made. - 100.787
Maca Strawberry Smoothie
Sip in some super healthy smoothie for a gorgeous you. Look at this amazing video that discusses about the health benefits of maca powder. The video is interesting to watch and shares an elegant way to pep up your metabolism with this wonderful combo and... - 99.759
Raw Strawberry Pro Optimal Whey Protein Shake Recipe
Mercola.com founder, Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious raw, strawberry protein shake using raw eggs, raw milk and Dr. Mercola's Pro Optimal Whey protein mix. - 98.699
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 97.7408
Heady Strawberry Éclair
Don't be fooled by the name. This drink packs more than just a punch despite of its innocent appearance. A scrummy concoction of strawberry liqueur, hazelnut liqueur, tequila and limejuice. Result, a heady strawberry éclair that surely won't let you down.... - 97.4094
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Another innovation with your strawberries, when they are in season! Enjoy the fruits to their season's best with a dose of chocolate! See how these tow kids make this a simple recipe in this video! - 96.77
Raw Kefir And Strawberry Probiotic Drink
If you are a newbie to the world of pro-biotics and are on the path of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy pro-biotic breakfast beverage. Considered by many to be the most healthful of fermented foods, fresh kefir is... - 96.0302
Quick Spinach And Strawberry Salad
It is a great-tasting and healthy salad. This can be made in few minutes without much effort. Your family will enjoy eating this vegetables and fruits salad! - 95.7723
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 95.5854
Strawberry Cake Decoration Part 3/3
1. Over a piece of parchment paper, place the almonds, fold the parchment paper over, and crush it with a rolling pin.
2. Place the cake on a cake stand, loosen the sides of cake using a palate knife and the remove the ring mould.
3.... - 94.1507
Quick And Healthy Spinach Salad With Juicy Strawberries
How do you like your salad to be- a compliment to main dish or a healthy meal in itself, a classy healthy dish? Here is a video with spinach and strawberry salad answers to all your queries. It is simple, healthy and classy too. Watch the chef as she tosses... - 93.4721
Orange Strawberry Sangria
Super special sangria. This video makes a wonderful wine punch with orange, strawberry and apples. This is a wonderfully flavorful summertime (or anytime) beverage. The simple no-frills classic! Love every drop of it. - 92.5905
Mango And Strawberry Smoothie
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend for few minutes.
2. Serve Mango and Strawberry Smoothie with scrambled eggs. - 91.4763
All health-watchers, here is a great dessert for you people, which is absolutely sugar-free. In this video, chef shows the super-easy way to serve a healthy dessert, using only two ingredients - fresh strawberries and fresh cream. It's an ultimate choice for... - 89.6582
Whole Strawberry Mochi
Strawberry lovers, pay attention! Here is a recipe that will make your mouth water. Whole Strawberry mocha is a Japanese rice cake which can be eaten as a snack. This is usually made during Japanese New Year. This video shows the recipe of Ichigo daifuku type... - 87.0043
Layered Yoghurt Strawberry Crunch For Babies
Serving sugary desserts to babies is not good, so try making this layered yoghurt strawberry crunch for babies. This dessert has fresh strawberries, its puree, yogurt and it’s sweetened with honey. The attractive color of the dessert and its sweet simple... - 86.5919
Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
Do you want to enjoy ice cream the healthy way? Switch to enjoyable cooking ideas by EJ who makes delicious strawberry ice-cream with low calorie food items. Enjoy healthy eating and good living! - 79.993
Easy Strawberry Cereal Parfait
If you crave for something sweet after your meals, here is a quick strawberry parfait recipe for you. Watch this video and see how quickly the chef makes this deliciously tasting parfait by combing strawberries with cereals. - 79.7836
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
Strawberry Jam Kuchen
1. For the topping, in a medium bowl, combine flour, granulated and brown sugar and cinnamon; cut it butter/margarine and egg yolk and mix until crumbly
2. Apply a coat of grease on a round 8" baking dish; for the kuchen, in a medium bowl, mix sugar,... - 47.2516
Strawberry-apple Quick Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into a bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce and yogurt.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Beat in the brown sugar.
Stir in the oats.
Add... - 46.6177
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1-inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 44.6592
1) In a large bowl, add 1 cup of fresh strawberries and crush to form a smooth pulp.
2) In a saucepan, add water and sugar and heat till all the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the sugar syrup to the strawberry pulp along with a pinch of salt. Pour the... - 43.8252
Orange Flavored Strawberry Shortcake
1) In a bowl, mix corn starch and brown sugar in 1 cup measure.
2) Add liqueur, water, and fruit color.
3) In the microwave, place this liquid mixture at 550 watts for 30-45 seconds to let it boil.
4) Then, let it cool and refrigerate for 20... - 43.4389
Strawberries A La Tsarina
1. Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle sugar over them. Toss to mix.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator until well chilled.
3. Just before serving time, remove sweetened strawberries from the refrigerator.
4. Add port wine,... - 42.3558
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 41.8654
Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass... - 41.7126
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crush the berries lightly.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon peel and juice.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 to 12 minutes at High, until it reaches a boil, stirring twice.
4. Cook for 10 minutes more at Power 5 or Medium to... - 40.7707
Quick Strawberry Souffle
1. In a small bowl, mix the strawberries with 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of sugar, or according to taste.
2. Add the brandy and let them stand for 30 minutes.
3. Place a cookie sheet on the center rack of the oven and pre-heat to 350°F.
4.... - 40.6377
Strawberry and cheesecake lovers will delight in this fruity treat. - 40.3291
Strawberry Yogurt Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Soften gelatin in the pineapple syrup.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir into strawberry-flavored yogurt with dash salt.
Add thawed strawberries including syrup and drained pineapple.
Pour into... - 40.3063
Berries Under Meringue
Prepare Orange-Ginger Sauce; set aside.
Place berries close together in a single layer in center of a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof rimmed platter.
Spoon liqueur over berries.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed... - 40.0767
Easy And Quick Strawberry Pie
Drain the strawberries well and arrange them in the baked pie shell.
Beat the egg yolks until light and gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the flour and beat until smooth.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into the yolk... - 39.9766
Strawberry Bon Bons
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, 1/3 cup gelatin, almonds, extract and enough red food coloring to tint mixture a strawberry red shade.
Chill 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
Using about 1/2 tablespoon for each, form into... - 39.4605
1.Brush two sheets of pastry with oil and stack alternately with unoiled sheets.
2.Combine strawberries, raspberries and sugar, toss to combine.
3.Sprinkle pastry with almonds, top with berry mixture, leaving 2.5 cm around all edges.
Fold in the long edges of... - 39.4093
Quick Strawberry Sauce
For a smooth puree, place strawberries in blender container; process until smooth.
For whole berry sauce, do not puree.
Pour into saucepan.
Add sugar; stir until blended.
Cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir lemon juice and... - 38.9756
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Quick Strawberry Whip
1) Take a liquidiser, and blend together, strawberries, milk, sugar, ice cream, vanilla extract or brandy.
2) Take four tall glasses and add ice cubes to it.
3) Pour the mixture on the ice cubes.
4) Garnish with whipped cream and fresh... - 38.8089
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1. Wash strawberries, drain well and remove stems.
2. In a medium bowl, place berries and pour glaze over it; tumble gently to coat berries well.
3. Into the baked pie shell, pour the berries and spread evenly.
4. Refrigerate the pie... - 38.7371
Strawberry Topped Bran Crisps
1) Set the oven temperature to 250Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together bran and flour in it using a fork.
3) Pour in apple juice and water and stir until all bran mixture is moistened.
4) Take a 15 x 9-inch... - 38.1539
strawberry bavarian is an easy and quick dessert that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Made with strawberries and heavy cream processed along with milk and eggs the strawberry bavarian is a heavy dessert. - 38.0071
Strawberry Chicken Salad
In large bowl mix mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, salt, curry powder and lime juice.
Add chicken, celery and onion; toss, cover and chill.
Just before serving, slice 1 pint of the strawberries and gently toss with chicken mixture.
To assemble salad, line... - 37.8959
Strawberry Buttercream Icing Make Twice
1) Into a food processor, feed in the strawberries and process until smooth
2) Strain and keep aside
3) Add In the butter to the puree and mix well
4) Into a saucepan, add the sugar and water and bring to a simmer
5) Over a medium flame cook for 10... - 37.6474
Quick And Easy Strawberry Cream
1) Take a food processor bowl and place strawberries in it, reserving only 6 berries for garnish. Run the processor until strawberries are coarsely chopped.
2) Add lemon juice and honey. Blend again.
3) Prepare the topping mix as per package... - 37.627
Delicious Strawberry Pie
1) In a small saucepan, add corstarch, water and sugar and cook till it forms into a clear and thick liquid.
2) Take the saucepan off the flame, add the strawberry jello powder and mix well.
3) Add in the strawberries, add into the baked shell and... - 37.134
Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pies
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then pureed strawberries and ReaLemon.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crusts.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with additional strawberries.
Return ungarnished... - 36.9674
Quick Baked Strawberry Shortcake
Enjoy a strawberry feast on a summer afternoon.You can make a variety of strawberry desserts & drinks,I am sharing one of my strawberry cake recipe with you. - 36.9492
Strawberry Jam Using Fruit Pectin
1. Thaw frozen berries.
2. In a blender, puree berries.
3. In a large saucepan, thoroughly mix pureed berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
4. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat... - 36.8011
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight... - 36.7182
Drain strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Bring juice to a boil in a small saucepan.
Combine milk, gelatin, and hot juice in container of electric blender; blend about 1 minute.
When gelatin is dissolved, add sugar, strawberries, egg yolks, and food... - 36.6303
Strawberry Spa Turkey Salad
In small bowl whisk chutney, yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
Line platter or 4 individual serving plates with lettuce; top with turkey, strawberries, grapes, celery and onion.
Drizzle with chutney dressing.
Garnish with mint. - 36.272
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Fresh Strawberry Jam
1. In a large saucepan, thoroughly mix fruit and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
2. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat with constant stirring.
3. Remove pan from heat.
4. Add the fruit mixture and stir... - 35.9419
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is easy to prepare. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings gets its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.8845
Dissolve the gelatin in water, add 1 package strawberries and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Prepare chiffon pie filling according to package directions.
Fold into gelatin.
Fold in cake cubes.
Spread in a 13x9x11/2 inch baking dish.
Chill till... - 35.6698
Banana Strawberry Quick Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 4 x 8-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray and lightly dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Whisk together the bananas, eggs, sugar, buttermilk, oil,... - 35.4925
Frozen Cheese And Strawberry Dessert
1. In a food mill, tip in the cottage cheese and process well to make a uniform paste. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the bowl and beat well till smooth
3. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well again
4.... - 35.0539
Apple Strawberry And Pecan Salad
1.Combine apples, celery, strawberries, sultanas and pecans in a bowl.
2.To make dressing, blend together mint, yoghurt and lemon juice.
Toss with apple mixture and refrigerate until required. - 34.8194
Strawberry Frosted Soda
Place boiling water and gelatin in blender container; cover and blend till gelatin is dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into a measuring cup; set aside.
Add half the milk to remaining gelatin mixture in blender container; blend on low speed till... - 34.7569
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
Strawberry And Rice Cream
Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling waterfor 10-12 minutes or until justtender.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Combine rice, strawberries, yoghurt, milk, sugar and essence.
Spoon rice cream into four individual dishes.
Refrigerate until well... - 34.5774
1. In a pan, add the strawberries, lemon juice an sugar andheat gradually till the sugar dissolves
2. Allow it to boil and cook briskly for fifteen minutes till it reaches the seeting point
3. Remove from the heat, add butter to dispense the scum and... - 34.5575
Strawberry Angel Dessert
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine strawberries, glaze and lemon juice.
With serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally, making two layers.
Spoon two-thirds of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer.
Top with... - 34.3273
Easy Strawberry Glaze
1. Drain excess water from strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir in reserved liquid, and mix it well.
4. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring... - 34.1732
Instant Zabaglione Berry Bowl
1) Rinse, drain, hull and halve the strawberries.
2) In a glass serving bowl, place the strawberries and refrigerate.
3) In a medium-size bowl, measure and pour 2-cup measure milk and Marsala.
4) Gradually beat in the instant pudding with a rotary... - 34.1453
Banana Strawberry Freeze
Break up frozen strawberries into blender container.
Add lemon juice.
Blend till smooth.
Add banana and sugar; blend.
Pour into mixing bowl; fold in whipped cream.
Freeze in refrigerator trays overnight, or till firm. - 34.0956
Strawberry Melba Jam
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring almost constantly.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 30 to 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Do not overcook.
Remove from heat and ladle immediately... - 33.8989
Watermelon And Strawberry Sorbet
1.Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
2.In a food processor or blender puree watermelon flesh and strawberries.
3.Mix puree into sugar mixture and freeze in a stainless steel bowl.
Whisk... - 33.4354
Quick Strawberry Jam
Crush strawberries one layer at a time.
Measure 4 1/2 cups berries and grated orange peel into a large sauce pot.
Add pectin and place over high heat.
Stir until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
Add the sugar; return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute,... - 33.3352
Strawberry Or Mango Daiquiri
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except the garnish for 30 seconds at high speed until mixed.
2) Ladle into daiquiri glasses and decorate each with a fresh strawberry or each mango daiquiri with a mint sprig. - 33.3256
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Quick And Easy Strawberry Ice
Stir together gelatin and sugar.
Pour boiling water over gelatin mixture in large bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays.
Freeze until mushy, about 1 hour.
Remove from trays; beat until... - 32.7117
Quick Strawberry Sundae Sauce
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into... - 32.6001
Orange And Strawberry Punch
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons.
Dissolve the sugar in the fruit juice and chill.
Add the soda.
Decorate with strawberries and orange slices and serve. - 32.5111
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 32.365
This Strawberry Sptizer is simply amazing ! I love this strawberry and grape juice punch for a refreshment ! Just try this Strawberry Sptizer and let me know if you like it ! - 32.0118
Quick Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Construct a collar for a 1-quart souffle dish.
Set aside a few pretty berries for decoration.
Puree the rest in a blender, adding honey.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a cup, and set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine gelatin... - 31.9045
1. Just before serving, in a large bowl, soften the ice cream using a spatula.
2. Fold the yogurt into the ice cream.
3. Spoon the halved strawberries into parfait glasses or glass dessert bowls.
4. Top with ice cream yogurt.
5. Serve... - 31.7992
1) Evenly place the strawberries in 6 tall glasses.
2) Beat the cottage cheese and yoghurt together , add the sweetener to taste.
3) Pour the yoghurt mixture over the strawberries,
4) Serve immediately. - 31.7311
Simple Strawberry Shortcakes
1. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon orange juice in center of each shell. Refrigerate the shells, covered, until ready to use.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining juice with strawberries and sugar; mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Divide the strawberries... - 31.7165
Quick & Easy Strawberry Jam
Wash, hull, and cut strawberries in half.
Place strawberries and lemon juice in a 3-4-litre casserole dish.
Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Cook, uncovered, for 17-20 minutes on HIGH or until jam jells when tested on a... - 30.9543
Quick And Easy Strawberry Jam
Crush strawberries and measure 4-1/2 cups berries into a large saucepot.
Stir in pectin and bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar and return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and... - 30.9083
Strawberries Marinated In Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, pepper, and orange peel.
Add the strawberries and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon the strawberries into dessert bowls and top each with the frozen yogurt. - 30.1008
1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet
This 1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all strawberry lovers like me. this drink is God given. Try this 1-2-3 Strawberry Sherbet recipe for yourself! - 30.0825
Quick Strawberry Jam
Quarter strawberries. (If berries are small halve them.) In a medium-size saucepan, cover berries with honey.
Pour lemon juice into a cup, sprinkle gelatin on top, and stir.
Then add to strawberries and honey.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 30.0175