- » Quick Sticky Buns
Quick Sticky Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick sticky buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick sticky buns recipes.
Pecan Swirl Sticky Buns
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Keep aside.
2. Unroll dough but do not separate the layers.
3. On each of the 2 long rectangles, brush about 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon pecan mixture along the length.
5.... - 41.7578
You May Also Like!
Measure biscuit mix into 1 quart bowl.
Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured pastry cloth.
Knead lightly several times.
Roll out in 8-inch square.
Brush with melted butter.
Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle on dough.
Roll... - 37.7206
Quick 1000 Layer Buns
Cut each biscuit in half to make 40 pieces.
Roll 30 pieces out individually on a well-floured board to make rounds about 2 1/2 inches in diameter; they immediately shrink back to about 2 inches diameter, the size you want.
Roll the remaining 10 pieces into... - 25.8399
Quick Hot Cross Buns
In large bowl, stir together 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, salt, lemon rind, allspice and ground nutmeg.
In saucepan, heat milk, water and butter, stirring, until 125 to 130°F (50 to 55°C) on thermometer.
Immediately add to flour... - 45.8654
Chocolate Brioche Buns
1. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and sugar. Add the melted butter and eggs. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft, sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 36.7782
Honey Almond Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; stir in honey, milk, butter, eggs, and salt.
Gradually add 3 1/2 cups of the flour, mixing until well blended (dough will be sticky).
Turn over in a greased bowl; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled... - 42.3774
Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties
Looking for a healthy snack? Try these yummy Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties. The snack is packed with healthy ingredients and is high on taste too. Watch the video now. - 93.64
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442