- » Quick Spicy Pasta
Quick Spicy Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick spicy pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick spicy pasta recipes.
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Quick And Easy Chili Mac 'n Cheese Skillet Casserole
When it's dark and cold outside, something as heart and satisfying as chili mac and cheese casserole will appease your gut and will warm you up. This one-skillet recipe makes for a great last minute meal addition. Betty shares a super easy super tasty... - 92.6997
Quick And Easy Creamy Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner option? Then this simple creamy pasta recipe with sausage and peppers would make for a quick, easy and fuss-free dinner recipe. Sausage and peppers make for tasty addition to creamy pasta any day. So what are you waiting... - 66.3586
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 46.3448
You May Also Like!
Spicy Shredded Beef With Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine stock, soya sauce and cornstarch. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned; transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to... - 31.3134
Quick Chicken Pie
Blend flour and butter; add milk and soup liquid.
Cook until thickened.
Fold in chicken and noodles and beaten egg.
Put in baking dish, cover with baking powder biscuits.
Bake 20 minutes at 350° F. - 33.3919
Spicy Chili Mac
In skillet cook meat and pepper till meat is browned; drain fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexican Seasoning, bay-leaf, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; add macaroni.
Cover; simmer, stirring... - 32.621
Spicy Kimchi Shrimp Pasta
Watch this wonderful video that displays an unusual recipe for spicy kimchi shrimp pasta. The video is very impressive and step wise making it a must see. Try out this unique recipe and you would definitely be surprised with the amazing blend of flavors. - 90.41
Quick Spaghetti Sauce
Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Stir occasionally. - 38.4297
Quick Chicken Paprika With Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove; drain in sieve to remove any fat and set aside.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add onion, mushrooms and paprika;... - 35.3584
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 29.361
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Penne Pasta With Spicy Sausage Ragu
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during busy weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. The key ingredient however is the pasta sauce. - 92.8153
Spicy Sausage With Pasta
1. In a saucepan, combine crumbled sausage, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook over medium heat until sausage is browned; drain off fat.
2. Add the spaghetti sauce; bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes to blend flavors and mix well.
3.... - 36.2475
Quick Spicy Pasta Recipes By Category