- » Quick Spicy Chicken
Quick Spicy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick spicy chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick spicy chicken recipes.
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Quick Chicken Curry
Want a Chicken curry dish in less than 30 minutes? In this video, chef has a short cut way of preparing chicken curry and it’s as delicious as the original recipe. It has all the ingredients of chicken curry, cooked differently that is easy and quick. She... - 115.954
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.775
If you are looking for fresh, fast, flavor-packed chicken dish, your search ends here. This super quick chicken dish is likely to please both kids and adults. Stream this video and get whomping a quick and easy chicken delight at home in minutes. - 110.917
Quick Fried Chicken Wings With Hot And Spicy Sauce
Fried chicken wings make great snack for weekends. How do you serve the chicken wings? Here is a short video showing how to make quick fried chicken wings and spicy sauce for them. Watch the video and try it for the weekend. - 101.478
Super Bowl Hot Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best appetizers to serve in your Super Bowl party, when you are planning to invite all your friends. These hot chicken wings can be made as per your desired hotness, by adding more cayenne powder, if you want. But, don’t make it too... - 101.172
Dry Rub For Barbecue Chicken
Dry rub is a perfect addition for all your poultry and is very simple to make. See the video and make it in just a few minutes. Next time when you gear up for grilling your chicken, try this flavorful barbecue rub for an absolutely delicious dish. Take a... - 100.087
Shredded Chicken In Mole Sauce
Have some cooked chicken in your refrigerator? Add it to rich, bold, spicy sweet mole sauce and serve it with rice topped with toasted sesame seeds! A frugal fabulous recipe! - 98.0961
Spicy Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Serving this spicy chicken is a surefire way to please everyone at the table. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with spices and sesame seeds to make a perfectly tasting chicken dish. Definitely a healthy choice for your dinner menu! - 97.4104
Thai Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Meat
Are you looking for a quick Thai style chicken stir fry recipe. Here the chef has prepared a simple spicy chicken stir fry recipe in just a few minutes. So folks try out this wonderful recipe and you shall be overwhelmed with this amazing recipe! - 85.1939
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
Easy Appetizers In The Bag Holder
The Bag Holder is great for any recipe you need a bowl. It is fun for all ages and the benefits are endless. See another tester of TBH. - 70.4552
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.0985
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 48.3911
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 46.5444
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 46.5159
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.1276
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
First wash the chicken
In a Blender add Coriander,Ginger,Garlic,Greenchillies and grind with out adding water.
And to the bowl add washed chicken,grinded paste,salt,curd,onion mix it nicely and keep 3o mins to marinate.
In a kaadi put oil when it is hot pour... - 43.6895
Heat oil in a pan
Add whole garam masala, Put chopped onions and sauté
Sweat the onions.When it become light brown add ginger garlic paste.
Now put chopped tomatoes.
Add salt and turmeric.
Now put the chicken and sauté it by addindg dhaniya powder.... - 42.9929
Spicy Barbecued Chicken
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but catsup, vinegar, lemon peel and juice sauce, sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, pepper sauce.
Simmer, covered, about occasionally.
Break win stick joints of chickens so pieces will rema tips under... - 42.3736
Spicy Chicken A La King
In skillet, melt 1 tbsp of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion, celery and green pepper just until tender.
With slotted spoon, remove vegetable mixture and set aside.
To skillet, add remaining butter; heat until melted.
Stir in flour; heat... - 42.1713
Spicy Chicken Curry
1. Grind coconut and coriander.
2. Grind onions, turmeric, red chillies and peppercorns.
3. In a pan, put in fat, ground ingredients and chicken; cover with a tight lid and cook on a slow fire for about 20 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle a little... - 41.8195
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168
Spicy Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings into pieces at joints.
2. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir ginger and garlic over heat until aromatic. Add sauces, sugar and the water; stir over heat 1 minute.
3. Add wings; cook, covered, about 15 minutes, stirring... - 36.9289
Spicy Stir Fried Chicken With Cashews
1. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the oyster-flavored sauce, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch. Stir in water; set sauce aside. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut into bite-size strips; set chicken aside.
2. In a large skillet or wok... - 36.1437
Spicy Chicken Tortas
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside. In a 4- to 5-quart (3,8- to 5-liter) pan with a tight-fitting lid, combine 4 cups (950 ml) water, broth, chili powder, sugar, oregano, and anise seeds. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Remove pan from heat and... - 35.2182
How To Cook Chicken Adobo (pinoy Style)
The Adobo reminded me of a southern smothered chicken. The black pepper, vinegar and soy sauce combined to create this kickin’ gravy that exploded in my mouth. Having the bed of rice underneath definitely balanced the dish. Dark meat is better to use in... - 34.6819
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.5994
Spicy Chutney Chicken Fillets
Make shallow cuts at 1cm intervals in chicken; cook chicken in large heated oiled pan, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Add combined remaining ingredients; cook, stirring until heated through. - 26.6806
Chicken Curry Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2405
Chicken Curry Part 2 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.1665