- » Quick Spanish Rice
Quick Spanish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick spanish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick spanish rice recipes.
Spanish Rice Ole
When you need a comforting rice dish to appease your gut, do as the Spaniards do! Whomp up a quick pan of Spanish rice ole! , Betty demonstrates how to male this super easy and super tasty Spanish rice treat that is surefire hit on the dinner table. Stream... - 100.391
Quick Vegetarian Paella
1 In a 6-quart, dutch oven heat oil and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until golden.
2 Add in rice, 1 teaspoon salt, turmeric and pepper; mix well.
3 Pour in cold water and chicken broth, bring to a boil and simmer covered for 15... - 46.8174
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Quick Scallop Paella
1 In a heavy, medium-size saucepan with tight-fitting cover, add 2 1/4 cups cold water with the rice, 1 teaspoon salt, the thyme and 1 tablespoon butter.
2 Bring to a boil, uncovered.
3 Lower the heat; cover and simmer,for 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 44.3257
Quick Spanish Soup
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the chopped tomato, ham and the bay leaf.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
In another pan, place the rice, wine, saffron powder (if used), lemon juice and stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the... - 43.0375
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] put bacon.
2) Seal loosely.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 2 1/2 to 3 min [4 1/2 to 6 min] until crisp.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients.
5) Seal tightly. Microwave for 1 min [2 min]. Stir in between.
6)... - 42.9252
Quick Spanish Rice
Preheat electric skillet to about 300Â°; melt shortening.
Cook green pepper, onion, and meat, stirring occasionally, till vegetables are tender and meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
Add bouillon, tomato sauce and seasonings to meat mixture; mix.
Bring... - 39.6029
Best Spanish Rice With Bacon
Place bacon in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. - 36.6189
Spanish Style Rice
In a medium saucepan combine tomatoes, ham, water, Mexican Seasoning, green pepper flakes, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or till rice is tender. - 36.4947
Spanish Chicken & Rice
Brown chicken in oil in a skillet.
Add onion, pepper and rice; cook lightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 40 minutes. - 36.1773
Quick Spanish Rice Meatless
1) In a pan, saute the onion, green pepper and rice in the oil, stir over high heat until brown.
2) Stir in hot water, tomato sauce and season well; blend well, allow to boil and simmer covered for about 20 min, stirring occasionally.
3)... - 35.6314
Spanish Steak And Rice
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown half the meat at a time in hot oil.
Return all meat to pan.
In screw-top jar mix catsup, cornstarch, sugar, 1 cup cold water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shake to blend;... - 35.1361
Quick spanish Rice
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and microwave 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is... - 33.863
Sopa De Arroz Con Garbanzos
1 Heat the drippings in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the rice and brown it until rice is uniformly golden. Add the onion and saute until onion is translucent.
2 Add the seasonings, garlic, tomatoes and chick-peas. Add enough water to cover... - 32.7982
Spanish Vegetable Paella
1. Cook vegetables (except peppers and zucchini) in a saucepan of boiling, lightly salted water, for 1 minute. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well.
2. In the same saucepan, bring stock to a boil. Add saffron and red pepper flakes; season with salt to... - 31.9718
1 Pour the water into a saucepan with a close-fitting cover and bring to a vigorous boil. Add the salt and the rice and stir to distribute rice evenly. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
2 Cook without uncovering for about 15 minutes, or until rice is done.... - 31.8689
Quick Spanish Rice
Cook green pepper, onion, and rice in hot fat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to rice along with the tomato sauce and meat; mix.
Bring quickly to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 5 minutes or till... - 30.548
Quick'n Easy Spanish Rice
Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp; remove bacon and drain.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and green pepper to drippings in skillet; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in bacon and remaining ingredients; cook uncovered over low... - 30.1675
Skillet Rice Supper
Brown frankfurters in butter in a skillet.
Add Spanish rice, green beans, catsup and salt; simmer until heated through.
Sprinkle onions on top; serve. - 27.9268
Quick And Easy Spanish Rice
Brown rice in oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and tomatoes.
Cover; cook gently about 25 minutes or until rice is tender. - 27.0294
Spanish Bacon Rice
Fry bacon until almost crisp, add pepper and rice and saute a few minutes more.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes. - 26.715
Betty's Quick And Easy Spanish Rice
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Quick and Easy Spanish Rice. This recipe was sent to bettyskitchen by Liz1060. It tastes great, and is a wonderful accompaniment for a Mexican dinner. Thanks, Liz! - 0
Quick Spanish Rice Recipes By Category