- » Quick Spanish Appetizer
Quick Spanish Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick spanish appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick spanish appetizer recipes.
A few classic dishes taste new with a twist like this quick gazpacho. It gets ready really fast, looks lively and tastes piquant; what else do you need to lift you up on a dull afternoon or spice up your dinners. Make it with this video as your able guide. - 83.8732
Southern Style Chilled Gazpacho
1) Take the first 6 ingredients in a container of a food processor and blend them.
2) Mix the tomato mixture with cucumber, green pepper, celery, and green onions. Chill this mixture.
3) Pour the gazpacho into the 6 individual bowls.
4)... - 44.6835
Quick Spanish Soup
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the chopped tomato, ham and the bay leaf.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
In another pan, place the rice, wine, saffron powder (if used), lemon juice and stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the... - 43.261
1. Into a glass bowl or ceramic bowl, empty the soup tin.
2. Add 1 soup can of water to the soup and stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly for a minimum of 6 hours or... - 43.1535
Quick And Easy Quesadillas
1) Arrange 4 tortillas on a baking pan.
2) In a bowl mix together 1/4 of Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, peppers and onion.
3) Top each tortilla with the cheese mixture leaving ½ inch of edges.
4) Place the remaining tortillas over the... - 42.9473
In a serving bowl or pitcher, combine cucumber, onion, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour in tomato juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ice cubes to individual servings, if you wish.
Pass lime wedges to squeeze over. - 42.4823
Gazpacho Chilled Salad Soup
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together tomato juice and broth mix in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow cooling after removing it from heat.
3) Process rest of the ingredients in a blender container until vegetables are finely... - 41.5252
Nam's Tortilla De Patatas
1) Slice the potatoes into irregular 1/8-inch-thick pieces.
2) In a 10 1/2-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil until it just starts to sizzle.
3) Test for the heatness of oil by dropping a potato slice into it. If bubbles... - 40.2673
Spanish Potato Omelette
Spanish Potato Omelet - I was trying out omelet varieties and this one impressed me. Egg, potato and olive oil combine to form a heady mix of lip smacking dish. This Spanish Potato Omelet is pretty easy to make and you will love it for sure. Take my word! - 39.3668
Gazpacho With Ham
In a large bowl, combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, and oregano; stir well.
Add onion, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, ham, and avocado; stir until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or longer).
If desired, pass croutons at the... - 38.7011
Quick Tomato Pepper Gazpacho
In a large bowl, combine celery, green pepper, red pepper, onion, cucumber, tomato, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. (If you want a smooth soup, puree mixture in batches in an electric blender... - 38.1465
1. In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth, garlic, turmeric, and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp to the rice and cook for 5 minutes, or until... - 37.2764
Spicy Black Bean Gazpacho
1. In a food processor, finely chop red pepper and green onions, using on-off turns; transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes to food processor; finely chop, using on-off turns. Add to pepper-onion mixture along with black beans and tomato juice. Add balsamic... - 35.5832
1. In a frypan heat the oil and stir in the potatoes over a high heat.
2. When they're brown and crispy add the anchovies, garlic and tomato paste.
3. Stir well until the anchovies and tomato have melted and add the chorizo sausage.
4. Stir once, turn... - 34.4791
The Quick Gazpacho is a yummy vegetable soup that has an exquisite flavor. The Gazpacho is an authentic Spanish soup and what we have here is an easy version of this famous Spanish soup . Try this Quick Gazpacho recipe! - 33.8351
Pan Con Tomate
1) Apply each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2) Using the cut side of a garlic clove half, rub each slice and then continue to rub with the cut side of a tomato half, pressing the juices and pulp over the surface.
3) Season with... - 33.7012
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 33.0942
Mix all the ingredients together except the parsley.
Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator and serve with chopped parsley to garnish. - 32.21
Spanish Potatoes is simple and easy to make. The ham with potatoes gives the Spanish Potatoes a great taste. Spanish Potatoes Is served as appetizer around the world. - 30.1862
1 Fry the sausage and drain well. Combine with green chile to taste. Add sour cream to form a thick filling that will hold together.
2 Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out the pastry as for pie. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry into rounds.
3 Place a spoonful... - 26.9613