- » Quick Smooth Hollandaise
Quick Smooth Hollandaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Smooth Hollandaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Smooth Hollandaise recipes.
Quick Smooth Hollandaise
Drop egg yolks into a blender and add lemon juice, mustard, salt and cayenne.
Blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
Pour hot margarine into the mixture in a steady stream, keeping blender speed on low setting.
Serve immediately or remove the glass container from... - 30.1328
You May Also Like!
Quick Blender Hollandaise Sauce
In an electric blender container, combine Egg Beaters, lemon juice, and red pepper.
Blend at medium speed just until mixed.
Without turning off blender, pour in hot liquid Butter Buds in a slow, steady stream.
Continue blending until the mixture is smooth and... - 26.6858
Quick Hollandaise Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add butter and place pan on a low flame.
2. Melt slowly, until the solids separate and surface.
3. Skim off scum carefully, using a spoon.
4. In a warmer food processor bowl, add egg yolks, lemon juice, water and a pinch of... - 39.6025
Quick Hollandaise Sauce
1. Microwave the butter in a 1-cup microwave-safe measure on Medium-High Power for 1 minute or until melted. Beat in the lemon juice, egg yolks and salt, in that order, until the mixture is smooth.
2. Microwave on Medium-High Power for 1 minute, stirring... - 28.5398
Blender Hollandaise Sauce
In a blender, place egg yolks, lemon juice, and cayenne.
Process until smooth.
In a small saucepan, heat butter until melted but not brown.
With the blender running, pour butter into egg mixture in a slow, steady stream.
Process a few seconds to thicken sauce. - 30.049
French Hollandaise Sauce
Prepared an appetizer, but don't know which sauce to serve on the side? Don't worry, check out the yummy and delicious French Hollandaise Sauce. This sauce is very tasty and it makes any appetizer taste good, once dipped in it. - 103.568
1) Mix together flour, butter and milk for the white sauce.
2) Add in pepper and cayenne to taste.
3) Mix a little of this sauce with egg yolk.
4) Return the yolk mixture back into the sauce and stir cook for 1 minute, until it becomes smooth.
5) Stir... - 41.7674
1) In a pint of microwavable measuring jug dish, add the butter cubes and microwave for 2 minutes. Make sure to wrap a cling film loosely over the jug.
2) Blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and white pepper.
3) While the blender is churning on HIGH,... - 35.2194
Asparagus Crepes Hollandaise
In blender container combine first 3 ingredients and process until smooth, about 30 seconds; let batter rest for about 15 minutes so that bubbles will subside.
Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat; pour 1/4... - 46.326
Combine all ingredients; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Bake in moderately hot, lightly greased electric skillet (375°), using 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake.
Spread batter quickly and evenly to make thin cakes, 6 inches in diameter.
When... - 29.8135
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387