- » Quick Saute Fish Soup
Quick Saute Fish Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick saute fish soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick saute fish soup recipes.
Quick Tuna Chowder
Break tuna into bite size chunks.
In medium size saucepan, saute bacon until crisp.
Remove and save for garnish.
In bacon fat, stir in onion and curry powder saute until onion is limp.
Stir in soup, milk, tuna, potatoes, corn and liquid, and pepper.
Heat... - 37.6314
You May Also Like!
Quick Seafood Gumbo
1) Use non-stick vegetable spray in a skillet.
2) Add the onions, pepper and celery and saute till clear.
3) Add defatted beef broth, water, tomatoes and okra and simmer till done.
4) Add crab meat and shrimp and season with red pepper and salt.
5)... - 45.3673
Quick Fish Broth
Heat oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and mushrooms; saute until mushrooms darken and onion is tender.
Add clam juice, water, wine, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Line a... - 35.0225
Green Onion Fish Balls
Green Onion Fish Balls is awesome and fun to eat! What I like about fish balls is that they are bouncy and goes well in a stir fry or in a soup. Frozen fish balls are quite affordable. They cost me about $2 a pack and I get them at an Asian grocery market.... - 113.252
Quick Sardines Creole
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil
2. Add onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is lightly browned.
3. Add chili powder, salt, pepper, sardines and soup and mix
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer, stirring occasionally until hot and bubbly.
5.... - 43.1937
Quick Mock Bouillabaisse
1) In a saucepan, add olive oil to heat.
2) Add onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme to sautÃ© until tender.
3) Stir in soup, water, seafood combination as per your choice, lemon juice, and "Tabasco" sauce.
4) Combine thoroughly and bring the mixture... - 44.9192
Fisherman's Favorite Chowder
Saute bacon until crisp.
Add water, milk and onion soup mix, heat to boiling.
Add fish, simmer 10 minutes or until fish is done.
Stir in instant potato mix.
Heat through. - 25.779
Heat oil in a saucepan.
Add onions, carrot and celery; saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
Add water and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
Add fish, Worcestershire sauce and salt; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15... - 38.5987
Cook bacon until crisp, drain.
Saute onion and pepper until tender.
Add soup and milk, heat to boiling.
Add tuna and bacon, heat through.
Sprinkle with paprika when serving. - 28.745
Fish In Champagne Sauce
In a heated frying pan, saute the mushrooms in half the butter or olive oil.
Heat a 3-quart covered Dutch oven and saute the onions and garlic in the remaining butter until they begin to brown.
Place the fish pieces on top of the onions and place... - 39.1463
Classic New England Fish Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain and set aside. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
2. In the same saucepan, warm the butter in the... - 36.5685