- » Quick Sausage
Quick Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick sausage recipes.
Spicy Sausage Bites
If you are craving for some tasty snacks at this moment, then this is the perfect recipe to try out. These spicy sausage bites are so yummy, that you better prepare these in large quantity. Use them in sandwich or serve over salad or simply dip in hot sauce,... - 102.41
Quick And Spicy Sausage Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off the fat
2. Stir in the un-drained pork and beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt; boil the... - 39.5856
Quick Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form... - 39.2659
Quick Sausage Dish
Brown the sausage and onion in a nonstick skillet; drain thoroughly.
Combine the soups in a bowl and stir to blend.
Add the browned sausage and onion, and the noodles; stir and mix thoroughly.
Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Pour into a well-greased... - 30.9
Quick Sausage Supper
1. In a cold frying pan, arrange the sausages and place the pan on low heat. Keep turning the sausages constantly.
2. Add all ingredients and cover the lid of the pan. Cook for 20 minutes on over low heat. Keep stirring at regular... - 28.7741
You May Also Like!
Hot Sausage Syrup
Shape pork sausage in small balls (1-inch diameter).
Fry until thoroughly cooked.
Drain fat and add syrup; heat to boiling.
Serve hot - 19.0191
Quick And Easy Creamy Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner option? Then this simple creamy pasta recipe with sausage and peppers would make for a quick, easy and fuss-free dinner recipe. Sausage and peppers make for tasty addition to creamy pasta any day. So what are you waiting... - 66.3586
Quick Sausage Quiche
This Quick Sausage Quiche is a delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Quick Sausage Quiche recipe and share your feelings with us! - 40.937
Quick Sausage Gravy
In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until fully cooked; drain.
Sprinkle with flour and blend.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute Cook until thickened. - 22.5349
Quick Sausage Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly butter the casserole with 1-tablespoon of butter.
3) In skillet, heat the remaining butter and brown the sausages.
4) Place the sausages in the casserole.
5) Arrange the apple in layer over the... - 45.8985
Kay's Quick Pate
Cream the butter, add the liver sausage and mash together until smooth.
Gradually work in the dry Vermouth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Divide the pate between small pots and level the tops. - 27.4317
Quick Sausage Curry
Lightly brown sausage in butter.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add pineapple and green pepper to sausage and continue cooking until browned; drain excess drippings.
Arrange on bed of hot rice and keep warm.
Add water to syrup to make 1 3/4 cups; blend - 35.4101
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6699
Quick Sausage And Chicken Casserole
1. Fry all ingredients separately. Combine everything in a casserole and add some water if necessary.
2. Season with salt, freshly ground pepper, and paprika. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Add 3 ounces heavy cream and simmer till blended. - 31.7561
Quick Sausage Bolognese
1. Heat a large, wide frying pan, then crumble in the sausagemeat and fennel seeds (there's no need to add any oil to the pan). Fry for a few mins until golden and the fat is released, stirring well to break up the meat. Add the mushrooms, then fry for a few... - 29.1717
Quick Sausage Recipes By Category