- » Quick Salmon Curry
Quick Salmon Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick salmon curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick salmon curry recipes.
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 45.971
You May Also Like!
Curried Salmon Salad
The curried salmon salad is a chilled salad spiced with curry powder and salad dressing. Tossed with green pepper and rice, the curried salmon salad is prpared with ham, apples and flavored with lemon juice. Served over lettuce, it is both filling and healthy. - 42.1332
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.0778
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
Thai Sweet And Sour Salmon
Wondering what to prepare with salmon? Here is a unique Thai-style salmon with sweet and sour sauce. The chef has so nicely demonstrated the recipe in this video that the same can be easily prepared at home within no time. This flavorful salmon recipe is... - 109.379
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.9406