- » Quick Salmon Casserole
Quick Salmon Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick salmon casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick salmon casserole recipes.
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Salmon Casserole With Caraway
Mix together eggs and dry milk until smooth.
Stir in salt, pepper, and milk.
Add salmon, parsley, onion, celery and leaves, and caraway seed, and mix thoroughly.
Turn into greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 39.9055
Salmon Romanoff Casserole
Prepare noodles and sauce mix as directed, but increase milk to 2/3 C.
Stir in salmon, cheese and chives.
Bake in a 1-qt. covered casserole, 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 22.2377
You May Also Like!
Salmon And Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and mushrooms,... - 34.2026
Dill Salmon Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Drain the salmon, remove the skin, bones and flake.
3) Reserve the liquid.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked salmon, reserved liquid, water, evaporated milk, water chestnuts, uncooked rice, crushed... - 40.9045
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.3518
Ruth's Something Special Salmon
Place artichoke hearts in a 1-qt.casserole.
Follow with 1 layer each of salmon, lemon slices (reserve a few slices for garnish), capers and sour cream.
Top with buttered crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° F for 30 minutes.
Crumbs should brown.(To prepare buttered crumbs... - 28.269
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes. - 106.469
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
"Place toast in square shallow casserole.
Arrange eggs on toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Add milk to soup gradually; heat in saucepan, stirring, until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; stir in salmon.
Pour over toast.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 38.5527
Mix all ingredients in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 31.4144
Baked Salmon And Green Bean Puff
Cook beans in water in a small covered saucepan over moderate heat, about 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, drain and flake the salmon, discarding any large bones or pieces of skin.
Blend 1/4 cup of the soup with the flour, then combine with... - 43.5365
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Herbed Salmon Steaks
Place frozen fish in greased casserole.
Mix lemon juice, marjoram leaves and onion salt.
Spoon on fish and bake. - 23.0109