- » Quick Salmon
Quick Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick salmon recipes.
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 124.098
Baked Salmon Tacos With Slaw
Have you tried a fish taco somewhere and want to try it at home? Well in this video the chef shares her recipe of a fish taco which is fairly easy to whip up! See the video for more! - 118.698
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.226
Salmon Spread Cucumber Round
Want a gourmet looking easy to prepare and delicious appetizer for a special party? Try making Salmon Spread Cucumber Round with Gluten Free recipe videos. Doesn’t matter if its gluten free because everyone is going to love them. The recipe doesn’t need... - 112.305
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes. - 106.469
Quick Creamy Salmon Tagliatelle
This recipe was so easy to put together I should have done it with Phoebe!! It’s rammed full of flavours and textures, rounded off with a slight smoky edge (if you get smoked salmon of course!). Made in under 20 mins, this quick dish will go down a storm. - 99.5472
Thai Style Stir-fried Salmon
This Thai-style Salmon recipe is a lovely quick and easy fried salmon, one anyone can master and there are no special or difficult to find ingredients in this recipe. A delicious salmon recipe where the salmon is flash fried and crowned with a glorious sour... - 98.2247
Silicon Steam Cooker Meal
Fresh meal in five minutes? Sounds too good to be true! Well, with this silicon steam cooker, you can cook up a wholesome, one-meal dish in minutes. And what better way to get started than salmons. This video recipe presents a lip-smacking treat that can be... - 93.4604
Miso Maple Glazed Broiled Salmon
This is absolutely the world's best broiled salmon recipe. The glazed salmon tastes sweet and spicy, but not overpowering. It combines Canadian Japanese flavors and even seafood haters will love this salmon recipe. This is a really simple, elegant, restaurant... - 92.2848
Delicious Garlic Ginger Basil Salmon
No one can resist this yummy Garlic Ginger Basil Salmon. The holy trinity of this recipe is definitely the ginger, garlic and the basil. I know I love this, and so will you. Watch and learn this simple recipe from Chef John in this video. Enjoy! - 89.6555
Buttered Salmon With Lemon
Planning to add some healthy slant to your regular diet then why not include some salmon in your meal? The chef here shows simple suggestions to make scrumptious salmon combined with lemon and butter. Very easy recipe and is ready in no time! - 72.423
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Chive Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks on roasting rack with thickest portions toward outside of rack.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 7 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, rotating rack once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while... - 50.9252
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
First start to prepare the hollandaise sauce.
Put the vinegar, lemon juice, peppercorns, bayleaf and blade of mace in a small pan and simmer for about 5 minutes until reduced to about 15 ml (1 tbsp).
Strain the mixture into a basin which is standing over a... - 46.4742
Grilled Salmon With Broccoli
Wash the fish steaks, pat dry and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Wash the broccoli, shorten the stems somewhat, peel and cut up to the florets.
Bring the water to a boil with 1 tsp.
salt, add the broccoli, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
In a... - 46.2285
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 45.971
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.7784
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 45.5396
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 45.1125
Grilled Salmon With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onions, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon.
Cover and chill.
Tear heavy foil slightly longer than salmon.
Cut several slits in foil.
Spray foil with nonstick... - 45.1008
Quick And Easy Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Oven Steam Method: On lightly oiled large piece of foil, arrange salmon in single layer.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
Fold foil over salmon and seal; place on baking sheet.
Bake in 400°F/ 200°C oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is... - 45.0826
Garden Salmon Stir Fry
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and dillweed.
Preheat a wok over high heat.
Add cooking oil.... - 44.9052
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Baby Salmon With Sauteed Leeks
Split leeks lengthwise and rinse well; then thinly slice crosswise you should have about 3 cups.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks and cook, stirring, until soft 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 44.6899
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 44.5595
Quick Tangy Salmon Pie
Beat one egg into the potato and spread in the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch-square bake dish.
Sprinkle with peas.
Discard skin from the salmon and empty salmon and juice into a blender.
Add the next five ingredients and cover.
Whiz until well... - 44.4465
Salmon Steaks With Spinach
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is very soft about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut spinach leaves into 1-inch-wide strips.
Stir spinach with water that... - 44.2972
Salmon Cole Slaw
1) Flake the salmon.
2) Shred the cabbage
3) In a serving dish, spread shredded cabbage
4) In a mixing bowl put salmon, add cucumber and salad cream.
Mix it well.
5) Season the mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper as... - 44.2194
Slowly blend cream and 1/2 cup cold water into White Sauce Mix.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return egg yolk mixture to saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened and... - 44.1159
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 44.0953
Baked Salmon And Green Bean Puff
Cook beans in water in a small covered saucepan over moderate heat, about 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, drain and flake the salmon, discarding any large bones or pieces of skin.
Blend 1/4 cup of the soup with the flour, then combine with... - 43.5365
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.5022
Grilled Salmon Steaks
1. Thaw fish if frozen.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt and pepper to prepare marinade.
3. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour marinade on top.
4. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for... - 43.4089
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.3518
Salmon And Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Heat half the oil in large pan; cook salmon both sides, uncovered, until just tender.
Remove from pan; flake salmon with fork.
Heat remaining... - 43.2101
Linguine & Smoked Salmon
Pour liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange salmon in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until fish is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.7425
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In a 9 inch round (or any shape) bowl, mix the water, wine, onion, lemon, salt, peppercorns, dill and parsley cover with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes for the steam to escape and cook for 3 minutes at full power or until it boils.
2.... - 42.6954
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 42.5925
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 42.1477
Curried Salmon Salad
The curried salmon salad is a chilled salad spiced with curry powder and salad dressing. Tossed with green pepper and rice, the curried salmon salad is prpared with ham, apples and flavored with lemon juice. Served over lettuce, it is both filling and healthy. - 42.1332
In saucepan cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Blend in flour, dillweed, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salmon and lemon juice.
Season to taste. - 42.1269
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 41.8769
Quick-set Salmon Mousse
This Quick Set Salmon Mousse tastes incredible ! Cold molded salmon dishes have always been my favorites. Just try out these Quick-Set Salmon Mousse and let me know if you like them ! - 41.821
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large pan.
Cook onions until soft.
Add and cook on a high heat for 1 minute.
Add and cook on high for approx 2 minutes or until cream thickens slightly.
Add noodles and toss... - 41.2703
Salmon Steaks With Dill And Cornstarch
1) Take a small microwave safe bowl, add butter and celery. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes; stir once.
2) Mix in cornstarch. Then add wine, dill, salt and pepper.
3) Microwave on MEDIUM for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until thickened.
4) In an oblong dish,... - 40.9089
Salmon Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice tops of potatoes; scoop out pulp, reserving shells.
Into a mixer bowl place potato pulp.
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until moisture evaporates.
Into potato shells spoon... - 40.8393
Herb Coated Salmon
1 Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the scallions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped.
3 Transfer the mixture to... - 40.6403
Salmon Salad With Pears
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
Cook lima beans as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange lima beans, zucchini, pears and salmon on each of 4 to 6 spinach lined plates.
Spoon dressing... - 40.3656
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw steaks, if frozen.
3. In a small bowl, mix together butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and paprika.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place steaks and brush lightly with butter mixture.
5. Season... - 40.1631
Salmon Casserole With Caraway
Mix together eggs and dry milk until smooth.
Stir in salt, pepper, and milk.
Add salmon, parsley, onion, celery and leaves, and caraway seed, and mix thoroughly.
Turn into greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 39.9055
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 39.8872
Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin
Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin has a unique taste. If you like your seafood mixed with cheese and cream of mushroom soup then you should try this Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin recipe. Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin is a perfect recipe... - 39.8112
Salmon With Cucumber Horseradish Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine cucumber, mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and horseradish.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Combine margarine or butter and dill; set aside.
Grill salmon on the greased rack of an uncovered... - 39.6939
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 39.3269
Salmon And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together salmon, egg, celery green pepper and parsley.
2) Add the pimiento liquid and mix well.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce.
4) Pile the salmon mixture over the lettuce.
5) Serve the Salmon and Egg Salad garnished with... - 39.2992
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 39.1442
Cold Salmon Sandwich
1) Draw off the liquid from the salmon and flake it.
2) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, pimiento, salt, and pepper, mix well.
3) Smear the mustard lightly over the bread.
4) Place the salmon mixture on the bread and layer with cucumber slices.
5)... - 39.0327
Alfredo Sauce With Salmon
Alfredo sauce is famous today for several ingredients, such as shrimp, turkey, but also for salmon. Main inspiration has been this salmon fillets recipe, - 38.9448
Poached Salmon In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a large skillet, combine the clam juice, wine, orange juice, lemon juice, half of the shallots, half of the thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
2. If some of... - 38.7379
Hot Salmon Fondue
1) In a food processor, mix together cream cheese, American cheese, and salmon until well-blended.
2) Mix in half-andhalf, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper and continue to process until completely smooth.
3) In a chafing dish , heat the... - 38.6731
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 38.5963
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Quick Salmon Rissoles
1) In a pan, bring the water to a boil, add the instant mashed potato and stir with a fork until fluffy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flaked salmon and mashed potatoes together.
3) Then add the shallots and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
4) Shape the salmon... - 38.4894
Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a large skillet, bring the broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice, and salmon steaks to the boiling broth. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the salmon just flakes... - 38.1515
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.0778
Cottage Salmon Salad
Mix first 6 ingredients.
Blend together remaining ingredients and dash pepper; add to salmon mixture.
Toss to coat.
Serve on green pepper rings and trim with carrot curls and green pepper, if desired. - 38.0738
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat grill plate and... - 38.0501
Salmon Saute With Citrus Sauce
1. Shred enough peel (colored part only) from oranges, grapefruit, and lime to make 1/2 teaspoon of each kind of peel. Combine peels in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
2. Cut off and discard remaining peel and all white membrane from grapefruit, lime, and... - 37.8055
Salmon Blue Cheese Broilers
1. In a medium bowl, mix salmon with mayonnaise, mushrooms and blue cheese.
2. Over toasted bread, spread the salmon mixture.
3. Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
4. Place sandwiches on a broiler rack set at a height of 5 inches from heat; broil for about... - 37.6698
Salmon Cutlets With Basil Sauce
1.Place fish cutlets in a glass dish and season with pepper to taste.
2.To make sauce, place basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3.Spoon half the basil sauce over... - 37.5244
Herb Coated Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the seal-lions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped. Transfer the mixture to... - 37.5031
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 37.3352
Salmon Potato Salad
These Salmon Potato Salad is yummy ! An amamzing assrotment of fish and vegetables, this dish complements rice or pasta dishes very well. Try out this Salmon Potato Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 37.0039
Grilled Salmon Salad With Orange Basil Vinaigrette
1. Whisk together juice concentrate, vinegar, basil and olive oil. Set aside 2 tablespoons juice concentrate mixture. Reserve remaining mixture to use as salad dressing.
2. Prepare grill for direct grilling. Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium coals 5... - 36.8479
Broiled Salmon With Green Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the butter, anchovies, parsley, garlic, capers, rosemary, pepper, and salt, and process until smooth and well blended.
3. Coat the salmon steaks on... - 36.7667
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 36.3603
Cheese And Salmon Mold
Cheese And Salmon Mould has an implausible taste. The seafood and cheese gives the Cheese And Salmon Mould an incredible taste. Cheese And Salmon Mould is inspired by restaurants universally. - 36.3081
Tomato Salmon Chowder
Add tomatoes, onion and water.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Combine flour, milk and seasonings; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add salmon mixture and serve at once.
Serves 6. - 36.2094
Individual Salmon Loaves
Mix all ingredients except Creamed Peas.
Press into 6 six ounce custard cups.
Arrange cups in circle in microwave.
Microwave 3 minutes; rearrange cups.
Microwave until set, 1 1/2 to 21/2 minutes.
Prepare Creamed Peas.
Invert salmon loaves on serving plate;... - 36.1528
Salmon Salad With Watercress In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for salmon salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of salmon salad in each radicchio leaf, garnish with tomatoes and a little extra watercress.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.9834
Dill Salmon Chowder
1. Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Discard any skin; flake salmon and mash bones with fork. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, potatoes and carrots; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add stock and... - 35.8306
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 35.65
Salmon Steaks With Dill
In oblong baking dish, combine celery, butter, wine, dill weed, salt and pepper.
Arrange salmon in dish; with thickest portion toward edge of dish.
Spoon sauce over each steak. - 35.5171
Kedgeree Of Salmon
Kedgeree Of Salmon is easy and quick to make. If you love your seafood with milk and rice then you should try out Kedgeree Of Salmon recipe. - 35.4372
Poached Salmon With Dill Butter
1. In a large skillet, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Add the lemon halves and reduce the heat so that the water just simmers.
2. Add the salmon steaks (if they do not fit in a single layer, cook them in two batches), scallions, and dill sprigs (if... - 35.2938
Simple Salmon Jumbos
Combine salmon, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
Cut a 2 inch long piece from cucumber; set aside for garnish in Step 4; slice remaining.
Layer each of 4 buttered toast slices this way: Salmon mixture, cucumber slices,... - 35.1041
Salmon Salad On Avocado Half Shells
Halve, pit and peel avocados, arrange on lettuce-lined plates.
Drain salmon and separate into chunks with a fork.
Toss salmon lightly with celery and green onions.
Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
Drizzle with Lemon-Parsley Dressing.
Lemon-Paisley Dressing:... - 35.0935
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 35.0034
Corn Salmon Chowder
This Corn Salmon Chowder is one of my favorite appetizers. This amamzing medley of corn and seafood with cheese flavorings is what you'd love to start your next meal with. All the best for a Cron Salm on Chowder session. Don't forget to tell me all about your... - 34.9565
Simply Elegant Grilled Salmon And Romaine Salad
1. Dressing: In a food processor, combine parsley, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; process until parsley is very finely chopped. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in garlic and orange zest. Arrange salmon fillet in shallow baking dish;... - 34.9228
Quick Salmon Recipes By Category