- » Quick Rum Sauce
Quick Rum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick rum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick rum sauce recipes.
Baked Lemon Souffle With Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously butter and lightly sugar a 6-cup souffle dish; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Add sugar, stir, and remove from... - 43.9715
Peach Rum Sauce
This Peach Rum Sauce tastes truly incredible ! Try this delicious ice cream spread over your favorite cakes, puddings and custards. Your suggestions for this Peach Rum Sauce are welcome ! - 35.1179
Rum And Curacao Sauce
1. Combine the sugar, salt and water in a saucepan and boil to a thin syrup.
2. Pour a little of the mixture over the eggs, stirring constantly. Then slowly add the egg mixture to the hot syrup, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3. Remove from... - 32.8747
Rum Pudding Sauce
1. Combine the egg yolks, sugar and salt and beat thoroughly; slowly add the rum, beating well.
2. Combine the cream and the vanilla.
3. Fold the egg mixture into the whipped cream. Chill thoroughly before using. - 29.812
Rum Walnut Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together the chopped walnuts, castor sugar, rum and sour cream.
2) Mix well.
3) Let the sauce chill for a while.
4) Serve the Rum Walnut Sauce over ice cream, fruit salads, canned fruits like pears, bananas etc. - 29.6576
Butter Rum Sauce
1) In a 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, mix together all ingredients.
2) Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes on medium-high power, until the butter melts.
3) Mix well and use the sauce as required. - 27.7307
Hard Sauce With Rum
1. Blend boiling water with butter; gradually add powdered sugar, beating hard. Flavor to taste.
2. Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper, top each mound with a walnut half, and chill. If preferred, mixture may be heaped in serving bowl, sprinkled with chopped... - 25.0018