- » Quick Rise Bread
Quick Rise Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick rise bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick rise bread recipes.
Quick-rise bread is a delicious bread that can be baked really quickly.this bread is ideal for working wives who have unexpected guests for dinner. The whole process is done in a couple of hours. Quick rise bread is an easy way to be ready for unexpected... - 47.5595
Quick Rise White Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Take a bowl and rinse it with warm water
3.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, let it soften
4.Now add warm milk, sugar, salt, margarine and 2 cups of flour, using an electric... - 38.441
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 37.9721
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 39.9071
Quick And Easy Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread is so quick and easy to make and it doesn’t cost $3.50 a slice, like some patisseries and bakeries in town. This bread machine recipe is bound to please the banana bread fan in your life! It smells so divine while it bakes, you can hardly... - 110.662
Orange Sunflower Quick Bread
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease one 9x5 or two 8x4-inch loaf pans.
In large bowl, blend sugar, orange juice, buttermilk, margarine, orange peel and egg; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
By hand,... - 43.8182
Quick And Healthy Date Nut Bread
Forget the old-fashioned banana bread. Next time you are hungry, reach out for a slice of this date nut bread. Bite for bite, they are one of the most nutrient dense snack to satiate yourself with. Betty's recipe of this bread is not only tasty and filling,... - 116.587
Quick & Easy Brioches
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly beat butter and 4 eggs... - 37.8084
Quick-start Sourdough Bread
Grease cookie sheet; if desired, sprinkle with cornmeal.
In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; blend in yogurt and salt.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 3 minutes at... - 34.0036
Quick Swedish Rye Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, using 2 eggs.
Stir in rye flour, brown sugar, molasses, and caraway seed.
Let rise according to package directions.
Turn out on floured surface, tossing lightly to cover dough with flour.
Divide dough in... - 39.2522
Double Quick Coffee Bread
Mix yeast in water, add sugar, salt and half flour.
Beat thoroughly then add egg and shortening.
Beat in rest of flour until smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls over topping.
Cover and let rise about 1 hour or until double in bulk.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes... - 33.0512
Quick Wholemeal Bread
1) Mix yeast, flour and salt, and add water to make soft dough. Knead until smooth and elastic.
2) Take well-greased bread tin and put the dough inside. Now, put the tin into a plastic bag and loosely tie it. Let it rise until double size.
3) When... - 29.3958
Quick White Bread
Dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup warm water.
Stir in 2 2/3 cups warm water, the sugar, salt, shortening and 5 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth... - 36.1966
Quick White Yeast Bread
1. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour. Grease 3 small loaf pans.
2. Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water and add the 1 teaspoon of sugar.
3. Combine the scalded milk with the salt and 1/3 cup sugar, and let it cool to lukewarm. When cooled, stir in... - 35.2406
Quick Onion Bread
Allow bread to thaw as directed on package.
Roll dough out on unfloured board.
Sprinkle half of soup mix over surface.
Roll up jelly-roll style.
Knead to work mix into dough; repeat with remaining soup mix.
Form into loaf.
Place in greased 9 x 5 in. (23 x 13... - 24.7195
Quick Potato Bread
Pull the dough into small pieces.
Dip each piece into the potato flakes, using about two-thirds of the flakes.
Roll around and twist dough to incorporate the flakes into the dough.
Form the pieces into a loaf.
Place in a well-greased loaf pan.
Using your... - 27.6614
Fresh And Quick Semi-homemade Baked Bread
There is nothing more appealing to the taste buds than home baked bread. However, if you think that making bread was easier said than done, Betty's recipe will pleasantly surprise you. It's such a cinch that you can make it quite effortlessly at home. Watch... - 90.6164
Quick And Easy Anadama Bread
The Quick Ando Easy Anadama Bread is as the title suggests is the perfect recipe to use when you want to preapre a loaf of addictive bread in very little time. Quick And Easy Anadama Bread, a New England bread is sure to get you addicted to it no time! Try it! - 36.9741
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 48.766
Amy's Whole Wheat Quick French Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The cookie sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Flour is mixed with a little salt, with the help of a food processor.
4) Honey and yeast are dissolved in water and allowed to rest for about... - 36.692
Quick Buttermilk Bread
Grease loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In large mixer bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add buttermilk, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the shortening, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed,... - 38.6917
Quick Oatmeal Bread
Add sugar to warm water, and sprinkle yeast over; let stand 10 minutes.
Mix boiling water, oats, molasses, shortening and salt in large mixing bowl, and let mixture cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, egg and 1 1/2 cups flour to lukewarm mixture.
Beat 2... - 40.9227
Beginner's Quick Peasant Bread
1) In a large bowl or in a food processor, put warm water dissolve the yeast and sugar.
2) Add the salt, then enough of the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to make a soft dough.
3) For this rough, peasant-type bread, knead just enough to mix... - 38.4185
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 43.6225
Quick Wheatmeal Loaves
1) Preheat oven very hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) ) In a large mixing basin sift flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub into the mixture keeping a hollow at the centre.
4) In a bowl blend fresh yeast with warm water.
5) Dried... - 43.1123
Quick Fruit Buns
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture and mix well.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Turn out on a... - 38.0508
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the oil, sugar, salt, 4 eggs and 4 cups of flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 45.5731
Quick Butter Croissants
In a bowl, let yeast soften in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter; blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, cut the 1 cup firm butter into remaining 4 cups flour until butter particles are the... - 44.6937
Mix the biscuit mix and yeast in a bowl.
Add the water and sugar and mix well.
Let rise for 15 minutes.
Knead on a floured surface, then roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with a biscuit cutter and place on a greased baking sheet.
Let rise for 15 minutes.
Brush... - 30.6485
Quick Raisin Loaf
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add raisins along with the egg.
Cover and let rise in warm place till double (about 45 minutes).
Shape in loaf and place in greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover and let rise till dough is... - 24.9514
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Quick Whole Wheat Rolls; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.2475
Quick Company Rolls
Scald milk, add sugar, salt and stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast thoroughly in water and add.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and beat smooth.
Beat egg and add.
Add § cup of shortening and flour to make stiff dough.
Knead on lightly floured board until... - 38.8955
Quick And Easy Cornbread Skillet For Dinner
Whether you need a great accompaniment to go with your chilies and stews or just savory snack for picnic or potluck, this cornbread skillet dish will surely wow the crowd. Betty whomps up this ultimate crowd-pleasing delight that can be prepared in less than... - 101.259
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 99.1542
Double-quick Dinner Rolls
The double quick dinner rolls are plain dinner rolls made with eggs, flour and sugar and leavened with yeast. Prepared with a little sugar in the batter, the double quick dinner rolls are baked in muffin tins and can be served with meals. - 43.1092
In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, 1 cup (250 mL) of the all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
Heat milk and butter until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/52 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
Stir into flour mixture, along with egg, beating well with wooden spoon.
Mix in... - 35.9514
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 44.2123
Quick And Easy Refrigerator Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Stir all the ingredients together in the order given in the list of ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the dough for a minimum of 12 hours. (For later use, the dough may be kept in the refrigerator for several... - 42.9786
Quick Whole Meal Rolls For Two
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) In a small, bowl combine together yeast, half of the sugar and 1/2 pint of water
3) Stir the yeast mixture until well mixed and leave in a warm place to froth.
4) In a bowl, place both the flours with the... - 38.6703
Prepare and cut dough as for Parker House Rolls.
Roll each piece of dough with the hand until about 8 inches long, keeping a uniform size and rounded ends.
Let rise and bake like Parker House Rolls. - 16.6848
Allow dough to thaw.
Punch down and roll out the dough to 10 x 12 inches on a floured surface.
Saut6 onions in butter until golden; cool.
Spread onions and butter on dough and roll up from the shortest side.
Pinch seams to seal.
Place in a 5 x 9-inch greased... - 26.058
Garlic Bubble Bread
1. Thaw the bread dough.
2. Combine the butter, egg, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
3. Cut the dough into walnut size pieces.
4. Dip the pieces of dough into the mixture.
5. Place into greased loaf pan.
6. Cover and let rise to double in size.
7. Bake at... - 33.1733
Holiday Onion Bread
Prepare roll mix according to directions, adding soup mix with the flour.
Let dough rise, knead on floury surface until smooth.
Divide in thirds, shaping in three 12-inch smooth, rounded lengths.
Braid, sealing ends, and place on greased cookie sheet.
Brush... - 24.6669
Stone Milled Flour Bread
1. In a small bowl combine ingredients:
Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients:
3. Stir and cool till lukewarm.
4. Combine the two mixtures, then stir in 5 cups stone-milled flour.
5. Gradually work in 4 1/2-5 c. white flour.
6.... - 42.5026
No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
1. Mix together the yeast and warm water. Add the molasses and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, or until yeast dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, dry milk, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, and... - 38.621
Rich Batter Bread
Dissolve yeast in water in a large mixer bowl; blend in ginger and 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
Let stand in a warm place until mixture is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the milk, salt, and salad oil.
With mixer on low... - 42.374
Herb Batter Bread
In a large mixing bowl sprinkle yeast (found in mix package) over water and stir to dissolve.
Blend in eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and beat 50 strokes.
Pour into greased 2-qt.casserole or 5 x 9-inch loaf pan, cover and let rise until double in size.
Bake... - 27.0776
1. Combine 1 cup flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in the bran.
2. Combine the milk, water, honey, and butter in a saucepan and heat until warm, 120 to 130 degrees. Pour into the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric... - 40.2876
Clover Leaf Rolls
Prepare dough as for Parker House Rolls.
When double in bulk, shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Drop 3 into each section of greased muffin pan.
Brush with melted butter, let rise and bake like Parker House Rolls. - 20.6479
Sweet Potato Bread
1. Mix the white flour, yeast, and salt together.
2. Heat the milk, water, and sweet potato until very warm.
3. Add to the dry ingredients and beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the oil and wheat germ, then add enough whole... - 44.0466
Rye And Caraway Bread
1. Combine the flours, yeast, salt and caraway seeds in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Add the water and molasses and set the mixer to low. Work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the... - 33.7816
Onion Flat Bread
Ahout 4 hours before serving: Make hot-roll mix as label directs but add salt and cheese; let rise until double.
Press raised dough into well-greased, lightly floured 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" by 1" jelly-roll pan.
Brush with melted butter; press generous amount of... - 37.3649
Onion Cheese Bread
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Place flour in large mixing bowl; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir only until moistened.
Add onion and 1 cup cheese.
Spread dough in... - 34.7763
1. Sift 500 g (1 lb) of the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and oil and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes... - 30.2332
Super Simple Refrigerator Bread
In a large bowl, combine the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening,' salt, and boiling water; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and the 1 teaspoon sugar in the 1/4 cup water; set in warm place until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Combine yeast mixture with lukewarm mixture;... - 39.9509
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and then coat the pre-greased pans with about 2 tablespoons rolled oats each.
3. In a large mixer bowl, pour in the 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the oats, and yeast and mix... - 47.429
Mix together 1/2 cup lukewarm water & sugar till the sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle the yeast on top.
Mix the yeast into the warm sugar water mixture.
Cover & keep in a warm place undisturbed, allowing it to dissolve.
After 5 or 10 minutes, the yeast should... - 38.9416
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 39.3645
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add caraway seed, sage and nutmeg.
Stir in sugar, salt, egg, shortening and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour until smooth.
Scrape batter from side of bowl.
Cover; let rise in... - 45.2022
Cinnamon Nut Loaf
Allow thawed dough to rise.
Punch down and roll the dough to 10 x 12 inches on a floured surface.
Spread dough with melted butter, sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon, sugar and~nuts.
Roll up dough from the shortest side and fold ends under.
Place in a greased... - 33.1299
Christmas Fruit Loaf
Prepare hot roll mix as directed, but blend in fruit, nuts and lemon rind with the flour mixture.
Let rise until double in bulk.
Turn out on floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
Shape in loaf and transfer to greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Let rise... - 28.3308
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Arrange ham slices on the toast.
3) In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy and fold in mayonnaise.
4) Smear the mayonnaise mixture over ham.
5) Place the toast on a baking sheet.
6) Bake open sandwiches in... - 39.799
Sixty Minute Rolls
In a large bowl thoroughly mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and undissolved Fleischmann's Active Dry Yeast.
Combine milk, water and Fleischmann's Margarine in a saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are very warm (120-130°F.).
Margarine does not need... - 39.3442
Grease a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon oil.
Heat at 350° for 10 minutes or until very hot.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Pour half of cornmeal mixture into skillet sprinkle with 1 cup... - 38.6032
Swedish Tea Ring
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into 14 x 12-inch... - 44.6221
Parker House Rolls
To light sponge add additional ingredients except butter.
Knead on a floured board until elastic.
Let rise, about 1 hr.
When double in bulk, roll out 1/4 inch thick, cut with 2 inch biscuit cutter.
Make a crease through each with dull side of knife.
Brush... - 33.4247
Prepare mix as directed, but add remaining ingredients to dry mixture.
Let rise as directed.
Punch down dough and turn onto floured surface.
Roll or pat dough 1/2 inch thick: Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Place on floured surface to rise.
When double in... - 31.2626
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 31.8538
Combine flour and sugar in mixing bowl; add onion and cheese.
Combine egg, milk, and shortening; add to flour mixture, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Spoon into a greased 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan.
Bake at 350° about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Cool in... - 32.9543
Crusty Water Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In the large mixer bowl, tip in the 1 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
3. Heat the water, sugar and the Crisco till the Crisco starts to melt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix... - 42.5117
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and set them aside till required
3. In a large mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and run the mixer to combine the flour... - 46.4186
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 44.1874
No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 38.8851
Savory Butter Scones
1)In a large mixing bowl sift the self-raising flour, baking poweder and salt.
2) Add the butter in cut pieces to make the dough flakey and crumby.
3) Mix the remaining ingrediants - cheese, pimento, onion, garlic, and parsley into the mixture.
4)... - 47.0292
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.8025