- » Quick Ricotta Cake
Quick Ricotta Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick ricotta cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick ricotta cake recipes.
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 47.1243
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 137.975
Foods Olive And Ricotta Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs.
3. In a bowl, mix cheese, eggs and olives. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Cool to room temperature.
4. For the sauce,... - 33.6883
Luscious Tropical Cheesecake
1. Crust: In a bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press in bottom of springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until set. Chill until firm. Fit a 3-inch (8 cm) wide strip of waxed or parchment paper around inside of pan.
2. Filling: Drain pineapple in... - 33.2204
Apply cooking spray on the inside of a microwavable container. Mix Ricotta cheese with condensed milk. Mix till all lumps are dissolved. Mix in cardamom powder and sugar. if using sweetened condensed milk no need to add sugar.
Put it in microwave for 5... - 28.8176
1. Combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, ground almonds and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size bowl, mixing well. Stir in the melted butter or margarine, blending until crumbly.
2. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom of a 9-inch round microwave-safe... - 38.3544
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 41.8558
Remove pound cake from freezer; let stand at room temperature.
Meanwhile, finely chop chocolate squares.
In bowl combine chopped chocolate, ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 equal layers.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the... - 40.8822
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 44.5465
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 48.3352
Blueberry Oat Bran Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oat bran, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg, stirring to combine.
2. In separate medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except blueberries and stir to combine. Add to flour... - 34.2648
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 115.401