- » Quick Raisin Loaf
Quick Raisin Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick Raisin Loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick Raisin Loaf recipes.
Quick Raisin Loaf
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add raisins along with the egg.
Cover and let rise in warm place till double (about 45 minutes).
Shape in loaf and place in greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover and let rise till dough is... - 27.1646
You May Also Like!
Sunday Morning Raisin Loaf
Ok! So are you looking for a quick Sunday brunch recipe, this Sunday Morning Raisin Loaf is a great choice to make! Flavored with orange and with the delicious raisins this Sunday Morning Raisin Loaf is a treat in itself! Give it a try and I bet you will love... - 50.9414
Veal And Raisin Loaf
In bowl combine eggs and milk.
Stir in rolled oats, raisins, onion, poultry seasoning, 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground veal or ground beef; mix well.
Pat meat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 350Â° oven about 1 1/2... - 29.8825
Quick Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
Add butter, honey and yogurt to bowl. Mix lightly, just until combined. Stir in raisins.
Bake in a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan for 50 to 60 minutes.
Remove from pan and let cool before... - 38.4245
Quick Fat Free Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, raisins, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the molasses, buttermilk, and hot water. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 36.9249
Carrot Raisin Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine carrot and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
3. Pour batter into an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°... - 32.6927
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Spicy Jellied Raisins
1) Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Mix in vinegar, fruit liquid, and cloves and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Discard the cloves and stir in gelatin.
4) Add the mix into a loaf pan and chill.
5) When partially congealed, add raisins and... - 34.1408
Blueberry Pecan Loaf
Add spices to dry mix and prepare pound cake as directed.
Dust raisins and blueberries with flour.
Fold them with the pecans into the batter.
Bake in a greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pan as directed on cake mix package.
Ice with prepared lemon frosting mix or... - 29.9142
Cinnamon Nut Loaf
Allow thawed dough to rise.
Punch down and roll the dough to 10 x 12 inches on a floured surface.
Spread dough with melted butter, sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon, sugar and~nuts.
Roll up dough from the shortest side and fold ends under.
Place in a greased... - 34.5219
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 3- or 4-quart mixing bowl and sprinkle yeast over 1 cup of water in it.
3) Stir in molasses and honey to combine and then keep aside for about 5 minutes (bubbles will form and liquid... - 44.5328