- » Quick Raisin Cookies
Quick Raisin Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick raisin cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick raisin cookies recipes.
Quick Raisin Cookies
Quick Raisin Cookies are so simple and easy to make. They are ready in few minutes and can be made any number of times. Quick raisin cookies are soft chewy and slightly crumbly. They go very well with tea. - 52.0682
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In a 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt the margarine.
Stir in the honey.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in the egg and vanilla.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, coriander, oats and raisins.
Add the liquid ingredients and stir... - 47.7492
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 28.6927
Quick Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat gingerbread mix, egg, and 1/4 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Fold in raisins.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased... - 25.7644
Quick Mix Raisin Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat in milk and raisins until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to... - 23.3814
You May Also Like!
Sift brown sugar and add gradually.
Cream thoroughly and add beaten eggs.
Sift flour, salt, soda, cloves and cinnamon together.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour milk until all are well blended.
Add the chopped nuts and... - 46.0207
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs.
Sift together dry ingredients, then add.
Add raisins and nuts which have been mixed with 1/2 c.of the flour.
Bake 10 minutes at 400°. - 36.8729
Frosted Applesauce Cookies
Combine all ingredients except frosting, and mix well.
Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350Â° F.
Frost when cool. - 27.6246
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.8096
Oatmeal Raisins Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat together shortening, sugars, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Combine flour, salt, and soda. Add to creamed mixture. Add raisins and rolled oats. Mix well.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonhils onto ungreased cookie... - 37.2952
Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Reduce speed to low; beat... - 35.65
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; then beat in eggs and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add oats, raisins, and walnuts and... - 35.1546
Crispy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine , brown sugar, egg whites, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 1 1/2 minutes.
Scrape sides of bowl frequently (batter may appear slightly curdled).
Combine oats,... - 44.641
Raisin Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars.
Add egg, lemon peel, molasses and vanilla extract.
Beat until light.
Add flour, soda, salt, oats and raisins.
Shape into a long, smooth roll about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill until roll is very... - 43.5236
Applesauce-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. The deadly combination of applesauce and raisins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9654