- » Quick Raisin
Quick Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick raisin recipes.
Quick Raisin Cookies
Quick Raisin Cookies are so simple and easy to make. They are ready in few minutes and can be made any number of times. Quick raisin cookies are soft chewy and slightly crumbly. They go very well with tea. - 52.0682
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.8096
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 28.6927
You May Also Like!
Quick Rice And Raisin Pudding
Combine all ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Heat to rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes. - 29.4277
Quick Raisin Pudding
Sprinkle sugar and nutmeg on top of batter and dot with butter.
Pour on boiling water.
This forms the sauce for pudding.
Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. - 27.7117
Quick N' Easy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Making oatmeal raisin muffins just got easier. Just follow this easy to bake recipe for a quick batch of oven fresh oatmeal raisin muffins that taste like you slogged all day. Baked with rolled oats and sugar, they are nutritious and delicious. - 38.1156
Quick Raisin Buns
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 large muffin cups.
Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into bowl.
Add raisins and toss together with a fork.
Beat cream and melted butter into egg.
Add dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are... - 39.8007
Quick Fat Free Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, raisins, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the molasses, buttermilk, and hot water. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 36.9249
Quick Carrot Raisin Salad
1) In a salad bowl, scrub the carrots, scrape and shred to make 2 cups.
2) Add raisins to the bowl.
3) In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and salt.
4) Pour this dressing over the salad.
5) Combine... - 42.0574
Quick Raisin Loaf
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add raisins along with the egg.
Cover and let rise in warm place till double (about 45 minutes).
Shape in loaf and place in greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover and let rise till dough is... - 27.1646
Quick Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat gingerbread mix, egg, and 1/4 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Fold in raisins.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased... - 25.7644
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 26.6361
Quick Mix Raisin Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat in milk and raisins until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to... - 23.3814