- » Quick Pork Shoulder
Quick Pork Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pork shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pork shoulder recipes.
Sweet And Sour Pork Shoulder
Heat meat and water in tightly covered Dutch oven until water boils.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes and drain.
Beat eggs slightly in large bowl; add meat.
Toss meat with egg until pieces are well coated.
Mix flour and salt.
Sprinkle flour... - 40.7017
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 111.895
Pork Chops With Rice
Cut off and fry some pork fat in pan.
In this fat, brown chops well on both sidesÃ¢â‚¬â€about 15 minutes total.
Place slice of onion on each pork chop and ring of green pepper on top onion, and 1 tablespoon uncooked rice in each ring.
Pour tomatoes... - 28.8312
Quick Pork Stew With Oranges And Wine
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Push the pork to one side of the skillet, add the onion and garlic to the... - 32.8314
Cut pork and lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Discard fat and freeze bones for soup stock, later.
Brown meat in hot oil.
Add onion and stir-fry until onion colors.
Add bouillon and cover.
Braise on top heat or in the oven at 350F for 1 hour.
Add sausage, cut in thick... - 35.3728
Five Spice Pork And Potatoes
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut large slices in half.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add pork and garlic.
Stir-fry until pork is browned (about 5 minutes).
Add potatoes, water, soy, sugar, and... - 41.0554
Pork And Vegetable Medley
In large skillet brown the pork in oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Push meat to one side.
In same skillet cook onion till tender but not brown.
Spoon off excess fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover and simmer,... - 39.9916
Pork & Potato Skillet
Steam potatoes in 1 inch boiling water 30 to 40 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown meat on all sides; set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until golden.
Return meat to skillet.
Add tomato sauce, wine,... - 41.5708
1) Take the pork pieces and coat them in seasoned flour, shake off any excess flour.
2) In the cooker, heat butter or oil and fry the pork pieces until evenly browned.
3) Take out the pork drain the excess fat.
4) Add the garlic and... - 44.9719
Twice Cooked Pork
Trim excess fat from pork.
In a wok or large skillet combine the pork, water, rice wine or dry white wine, green onion, and gingerroot.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain off liquid.
When cool enough to handle,... - 45.5326
Piquant Pork Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat oil.
3) Add the onion and garlic and fry until both begin to colour.
4) Take out onion and garlic and drain well.
5) To the hot oil, add the pork and brown quickly and evenly.
6) With a... - 44.9144
Pork, Peas & Rice Combo
Quickly brown pork in cooking fat in a large skillet; cover tightly and cook slowly 20 minutes.
Lightly brown onions in drippings.
Add rice, salt, marjoram, sage and pepper.
Stir in water and pork; cover and continue cooking 20 to 30 minutes, or... - 35.239
Stir Fried Pork With Green Onions
Cut pork across the grain into thin slices; then cut each slice into matchstick-size strips.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch and wine; add pork and stir to coat well.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork mixture and cook, stirring,... - 34.0226
1. Mix together all the ingredients. Marinade meat for several hours or overnight in the mixture.
2. Thread the meat on skewers. put a grid over live coal in a charcoal stove and cook the kababs over this till done.
3. Brush meat with remaining marinade... - 35.442
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 125.927
Pork Scallopini With Mustard Cream
Cut away and discard any bones and fat from meat.
Following natural divisions, separate large steaks into smaller pieces.
Place meat between sheets of wax paper and, using a heavy wooden mallet, pound evenly and gently until about 1/4 inch thick.
Coat meat... - 42.969
1. Slice pork into 1/2-inch thick slices then cut into 2 1/2-inch long strips.
2. Drain and measure syrup from canned pineapple to equal 1 3/4 cups. Add water if required. Set aside
3. In a large skillet, heat shortening over a medium... - 46.5484
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.6809
Pork And Bean Stew
About 3 hours before serving: In large kettle, boil beans with 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand one hour.
Add onion studded with cloves, celery stalks and bay leaf; cover; simmer one hour.
Meanwhile, in Dutch... - 45.1519
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 35.7743
Casserole Roasted Pork With Vegetable Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large roasting pan with a cover, heat the oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork roast and brown it on all sides, turning it frequently—about 10 minutes. Remove the roast to a platter.
2. Lower the... - 35.9898
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 34.2441
Remove lamb and pork from bones; cut into bite-size pieces.
In saucepan cook meat cubes, onion, and garlic in hot oil till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
Add to meat mixture with beans, chili... - 40.5267
Quick Chicken Galantine In Aspic
Simmer chicken with the next six ingredients in a covered saucepan until chicken is very tender.
Strain and save juice.
Cool chicken and separate meat from the bones, skin and fat.
Slice thick parts of the meat.
Chop remaining meat coarsely and mix with... - 40.1756
Quick Spaghetti With Chopped Meat Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in the butter in a skillet until golden brown.
Add meats, and saute until lightly cooked.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Simmer, uncovered, 45 min.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti tender, and drain as in Boiled... - 33.7743
Pork And Rice Patties
Combine the pork, onion, salt and pepper, rice and egg.
Shape the mixture into 12 to 16 patties, dust them with the flour, and brown them quickly on both sides in the butter.
Put the patties close together in a large heavy casserole, and pour over them the... - 35.4003
Wild Rice And Pork Stew
The nutty flavor of wild rice and aromatic fennel bring great depth to this autumnal stew, and it's a breeze to put together. Serve it with buttered rye bread and enjoy! - 39.6105
Island Sweet Sour Pork
In medium skillet brown the pork in hot cooking oil.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Drain the pineapple, reserving the pineapple syrup.
Add water to the syrup to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Stir the syrup, barbecue sauce, and tapioca into the browned meat.
Cover... - 39.6044
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage And Spinach
Lay the pork roast out flat, fat side down, and decide whether you can fill it and roll it like a jelly roll or whether you must cut some of the meat from the center so that you have room for a stuffing.
Wash, chop, and quickly fry the spinach in olive... - 40.2374
Philippine Chicken And Pork Casserole
In a large metal frying pan, saute the chicken in a bit of oil until light brown.
Remove and repeat with the pork.
You may have to do this in small batches so that you actually brown the meat quickly.
Keep the burner on high.
Place all other ingredients,... - 43.2508
Pork Chops Seasoned With Adobo
At least one day ahead, put the chilies in a bowl and cover them with hot water.
Let them soak for about 20 minutes, then transfer them with a slotted spoon to a blender.
Add the cumin, oregano, thyme, salt, garlic and vinegar, and blend into a fairly smooth... - 39.6607
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops is one of my favorite dishes and you can try this, if you are searching for a variety dish. The flavors of applesauce, krauts and seasonings just add to the flavor of Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops. Just give it a try. - 37.566
Jamaican Pork is an absolutely marvelous meal. Even my picky daughter thinks this Jamaican Pork recipe tastes good. Start cooking right away! - 39.7095
Try out this Pork Oriental, a truly exquisite dish to serve. Quick and easy to make, this Pork Oriental add on to variety in any special occasion menu. - 44.0769
Pork With Roasted Peppers
Place the red peppers on a broiler pan and broil 6 inches from the heat, turning 3 times or until charred all over 5 to 8 minutes.
While the peppers are cooking, lightly coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat about 30... - 40.1934
Traditional Sweet And Sour Fried Pork
I'm going to show you guys how to make the Traditional Sweet & Sour Pork. :D It's been one of my favorite dishes ever since I was a child (alongside a lot of other traditional Cantonese dishes). I have been trying out this dish with different methods but... - 141.294
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 42.323
Combine all ingredients and simmer in nonstick skillet for 1 hour.
Add pineapple liquid if needed.
Chill, skim off fat and reheat. - 21.3953
Pork With Watercress
1. Wash the watercress well and drain. Cut off the bottoms of the stems. Soak in cold salted water to cover thirty minutes. Drain, rinse in fresh water and dry gently.
2. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic and pork and brown the meat quickly on all... - 25.4022
Yellow-pea Soup With Pork
In deep, 8-quart kettle, combine peas, bay leaf, and 2 quarts water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and simmer, covered and stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Add pork shoulder, onion, salt, marjoram, gin- ger, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat,... - 36.6434
Pork Estofado With Plantains And Onions
Chef Tom showcases a dish that he and his wife regularly make at home! Now he shared how to make this aromatic dish in your kitchen with finesse! Stay tuned and see how this dish is being cooked! - 115.443
Pork Stew With Hominy And Collard
1. Combine salt, pepper, and oregano in a large bowl. Add pork; toss to coat.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Layer one-third of the greens, half of the onion, garlic, bay leaf, half of... - 32.3197
Pork Cider Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker place meat, potatoes, onions, carrots, apple, and celery. Sprinkle with tapioca, salt, caraway seeds, and pepper. Pour apple cider over all.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting... - 32.128
Bakers Pork Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan put the pork and sausages and fry gently in their own fat until lightly browned.
3. Transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
4. To the pan add the vegetables and fry gently... - 44.3064
Pork Ragout With Rice
Cook the onions until just transparent in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the onions and fry the pork until well browned, drain off excess fat.
Return the onions to the cooker with the tomatoes, orange juice, garlic, wine, stock, herbs,... - 48.6949
Pork And Vegetable Dinner
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a skillet brown pork cubes in hot oil.
Add 3/4 cup water, sherry, soy sauce, and ginger.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut green pepper into strips and onion into thin wedges.
Add green pepper, onion, and... - 41.8496
Colombian Style Pork Empanadas
To make the dough, combine the flour, salt, butter, and lard in a mixer bowl.
Using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer or (if by hand) a pastry blender, cut the butter and lard into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a... - 45.5196
Heat oil in a 5-quart (5 liter) Dutch oven or saucepan until hot.
Add meat and brown quickly on all sides, stirring constantly.
Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) beef broth; cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Meanwhile, assemble... - 41.9308
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 146.054
Meat And Oat Loaf
Mix beef and pork.
Beat eggs, add milk, gravy or juice and blend well with meat mixture.
Add oats, seasoning and onion.
Stir until smooth.
Pack in loaf tin and cover with greased paper.
Bake at 375 F. for one hour and 15 minutes. - 36.0584
German Oatmeal Sausage
Bring pork to a boil in 2 cups water with 2 teaspoons salt in Dutch oven; simmer until tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Grind pork; return to broth.
Heat to boiling; add oats.
Cook, stirring, until oats drop from spoon.
Add thyme aid additional salt before... - 36.3019
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In hot butter, quickly brown the meat and vegetables.
5) Into the soaked Romertopf, add all the ingredients.
6) In the oven, cook... - 45.551
Puchero - Spanish Meat And Bean Stew
1. In a dish, combine beans and water to cover and soak overnight or quick-soak.
2. Do not drain.
3. In a large pan, melt butter.
4. Brown ham and pork in butter for 10 minutes.
5. Add hot water, lemon juice, and pepper.
6. Simmer 1... - 44.931
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 41.5904
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 37.5711
Braised Rice Stuffed Lamb
Preheat oven to 325° F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Make a pocket in the meat.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a heavy,large skillet.
Add half the minced onion and all the... - 39.7474