- » Quick Pizza
Quick Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pizza recipes.
Pizza is simple to make the Asian way using Naan as the base. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Pizza in quick steps with topping of vegetables, cheese and seasonings. Pan pizza using naan is so simple to make. - 106.612
1) Split muffins and spread lightly with butter.
2) Place them on cookie sheet or rack of broiler pan, with cut side up.
3) Broil until muffins just start to get golden-brown.
4) Remove them from oven.
5) Spread each half with tomato sauce, and... - 47.1993
Quick Supper Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a pan, add all the ingredients including juice from tin of tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and and cook gently for 30 minutes or until the mixture turns to a thick pulp.
3) Sift... - 47.0161
Prepare pizza crust by arranging sliced bread in a pie plate
Sprinkle some grated cheese.
Chop 400 gms. tomatoes discarding as many seeds as possible.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion for two minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, chilli powder, sugar, a pinch ajwai or... - 45.5335
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and salt with 1 tablespoon oil and sufficient water. Knead to make a stiff dough.
2. Start the grill 5 minutes before cooking time.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium... - 45.3582
Measure Ever-Ready Blend into bowl.
Add milk; stir until soft dough is formed.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 30 seconds.
Shape dough into ball and roll into circle about 12 inches in diameter.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Brush dough with... - 42.5047
Quick Pizza Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together... - 41.5417
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Knead slightly and cut dough in half.
Place each piece of dough in a greased 9-inch pie plate; press out to line bottom and continue for 1/2 inch up around the sides.
Spread each... - 41.1167
Preheat oven to 425°.
Stir milk and Mix together in a small bowl until dough forms.
Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead lightly.
Roll out dough with a well-floured rolling pin and place on a well-greased, 14-inch baking sheet.
Turn up edges of dough... - 39.4333
Quick Pizza Scones
Sift flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub in fat.
Add enough milk to make soft dough.
On lightly floured board, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut four big rounds or eight small ones from the dough.
Arrange rounds on a greased baking sheet, keeping... - 39.2835
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Separate biscuits; cut each into 4 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball between palms of your hands.
On an ungreased baking sheet, use the heel of your hand to flatten each ball into a 2-inch circle.
Pinch edges to make a... - 37.877
Blend soup and garlic.
Cut each muffin into three thin round slices to form bases for pizzas; toast.
Spread each with soup; sprinkle with oregano and red peppers.
Cut cheese into small strips; place on top of sauce.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 30.496
1. Put the tomatoes into a small bowl with the tomato puree, herbs, salt and pepper and mash well with a fork.
2. Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre, add the oil and water and mix together to form a soft dough.... - 28.9237
The Quick Pizza is simply one of the most delicious dishes that I have come across. The best thing about it is that this tasty treat can be made in no time! Try this brilliant Quick Pizza recipe! - 26.7865
Spread pizza sauce on cut side of buns.
Place 6 pep- peroni slices on each bun; cover with cheese.
Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. - 24.4179
Quick Pizza Recipes By Category