- » Quick Pita
Quick Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pita recipes.
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 148.319
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 132.751
Crispy Pita Chips
A crunchy snack that is ready in less than five minutes. A quick and easy to make recipe with a short photo film and a couple of easy guidelines help make this dish. A must try recipe which will save you a trip to the store just for a pack of Crispy pita... - 57.2813
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
Garden Pita Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Carefully open up each pita bread, splitting them into two.
3. Arrange the six pita rounds on baking sheets.
4. Toast them lightly for about 5 to 6 minutes in the oven.
5. In the meantime, in a large... - 43.86
Lamb In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and place bulgur in it.
2) Cover with water on top and let steep for 10 minutes.
3) In a large hot skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic in it for about 4 minutes until the onion browns.
4) Stir in lamb and cook for about... - 43.0674
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.874
Mix together 1/2 cup lukewarm water & sugar till the sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle the yeast on top.
Mix the yeast into the warm sugar water mixture.
Cover & keep in a warm place undisturbed, allowing it to dissolve.
After 5 or 10 minutes, the yeast should... - 38.9416
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 38.4502
Oriental Pita Sandwiches
Wrap breads in foil; heat in a 350° oven while preparing filling.
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and water; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork, garlic, ginger, and pepper; cook,... - 36.3597
Turkey Pita Rounds
These Turkey Pita Rounds are a favorite lunch fare for me. This irresistible bird filling doused in tangy fruit relish has mesmerized me and I want to have this bread dish for most meals for a long time to come. Try these Turkey Pita Rounds and let me know if... - 34.6449
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.1188
Chicken Curry In Pita Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine raisins and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water; let stand until raisins are softened (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, stir together yogurt and cornstarch until smoothly blended; set aside.
2. Heat oil... - 34.1176
Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches
1. In a bowl combine chicken, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook chicken, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion... - 32.5136
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 31.6863
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads has a great taste. The Non vegetarians must try this Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads. The Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads is an easy to make dish. - 31.0956
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 31.0281
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 30.4227
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
Split each pitta horizontally into two circles, then cut each into 6 triangles.
Lay them in a single layer, rough side up, on 2 or 3 baking sheets.
Use a pastry brush to brush the pitta triangles with olive oil, then sprinkle... - 28.7881