- » Quick Pineapple
Quick Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pineapple recipes.
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Pineapple Mango Lean Protein Smoothie
Get into the weekend mood with a real refreshing pineapple, mango and lean protein smoothie. Watch this fantastic video to pamper yourself with a super delicious smoothie that would chill your senses. The video is really inspiring and calls for a Friday... - 105.493
Tropical Pineapple Vinaigrette
If you swear by tropical flavors, then this pineapple vinaigrette is just ideal for you. The citrusy flavor pineapple blend well with chicken salad. Amp up the taste and feel of any salad you want with this easy-to-make, sweet-tart pineapple dressing. - 99.0552
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7408
Pineapple Bomber is a bomb. It is creamy and delicious, but it builds its own unique flavor. No single flavor takes control. Derrick brings together Captain Morgan, southern comfort, amaretto and pineapple juice to make the Pineapple Bomber. - 97.0503
Homemade Passing Wind Margarita
It takes more than just a blend of tequila, liqueur and syrup to make a perfect margarita. The secret to yummy margaritas is to infuse some zest in them, which this recipe perfectly does. Grab fresh limes and a jar of pineapple juice to stir up yummy passing... - 93.1465
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Into a pan, pour the melted margarine.
3) Sprinkle with brown sugar.
4) On the bottom the pan, place the crushed pineapple.
5) Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt and white... - 48.8982
Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) Take of two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans and grease the base with shortening.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) In a large bowl add flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
5) Stir in... - 48.5764
Luscious Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, place gelatin and pour boiling water over it; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir in hot gelatin; mix well.
3. Into a 1 1/2-quart mold, pour the mixture and... - 46.9224
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425 °F and grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes to a smooth pulp.
2) Mix in pineapple juice, oil and salt and whip the mixture to get a fluffy texture.
3) Add in the pinepapple... - 46.8468
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Pineapple Apricot Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1. In a large bowl, sieve the apricot halves and pineapples together
2. Add salt and the sieved cottage cheese to the mixture and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl, pour out the lemon juice and sprinkle the gelatin on top of it.
4. Heat the... - 45.5853
Pina Colada Salad Mold
1. Oil a three cup mould
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice; add water to it and make it up to one cup; microwave it in a one and a half quart bowl at HIGH for two and a half minutes till boiling
3. Add gelatin and stir till it... - 44.8814
Pineapple Barbecued Chicken
Stir together undrained pineapple, corn syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, ginger and pepper in a small bowl.
Place chicken skin side down, in a shallow roasting pan; top with half the pineapple mixture.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 30 minutes.
Turn... - 43.5963
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pour melted margarine into an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Spread crushed pineapple evenly oh bottom of pan.
In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and white sugar.
Add oil and 1/4 cup of the milk.
Stir until... - 43.4236
The pineapple orange squres is a frozen ice cream dessert made with a baked crust of coconut, flour and brown sugar. Made with vanilla ice cream, cream cheese and pineapple, it is further flavored with orange juice concentrate and frozen before serving. - 43.2698
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for 20 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and fold in the pineapple.
Meanwhile, place the egg whites in a medium bowl and whisk until... - 42.9495
Pineapple Pecan Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine biscuit mix, drained pineapple tidbits, and pecans.
Stir in milk.
Spread batter in greased 10 x 6 x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Add water to pineapple syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine with remaining ingredients in... - 42.8271
Candied Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. In an 8-inch microwave round baking dish combine the sugar and butter
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
3. Remove from oven and stir until sugar dissolves. Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
4. Arrange... - 42.3615
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.511
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Banana And Pineapple Muffins
1.Sift flour, baking powder and spice into a mixing bowl.
Add sugar and oat bran.
2.Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
Combine banana, pineapple, egg whites, oil and juice.
Stir into flour mixture and mix to combine all ingredients.
3.Spoon... - 40.424
Carrot And Pineapple Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pineapple, carrot, oil, milk, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with cooking spray,... - 40.4194
Quick Pineapple Coffee Cake
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Beat egg; add milk and cooled shortening.
Pour into flour mixture; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn into greased and floured 8-inch round layer cake pan.
Mix pineapple, honey and butter... - 40.2689
1) In a bowl, mix pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, coconut, sour cream, apple, dates, walnuts and cherries.
2) Keep the bowl in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
3) Spread on lettuce leaves and serve. - 40.2251
Fruit Cream Dressing
1. Into the blender jar, attach chopping blade and put together juice, egg sugar, cornstarch, salt, unpeeled orange and unpeeled lemon; process for about 30 seconds until mixture is fairly smooth.
2. Into a heavy saucepan, pour the... - 40.0713
Rainbow Jello Salad
1. In a large bowl, prepare red jelly powder following package instructions.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese.
3. Add dry lemon jelly powder and mix well.
4. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve the lemon jelly powder and mix well.
5.... - 40.0476
Pineapple Orange Muffins
Combine muffin mix and coconut.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Add pineapple, egg, and milk to dry ingredients; blend only till dry ingredients are moistened.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes, or till... - 39.0132
Frozen Pina Colada Torte
Reserving 1/2 cup coconut, combine remaining coconut and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, 13x9-inch baking pan or 9-inch square pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut; stir in 1 cup... - 38.9109
Glazed Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple And Peppers
1 Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 cup of the juice.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt and stir to blend. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring... - 38.701
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
Pineapple Almond Shake
1) In a blender grind almonds to a fine powder
2) Mix all the ingredients.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Fill into 3 large drinking glasses. - 38.128
Pineapple Pork Burgers
In a bowl, stir together pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, cumin, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium heat... - 38.1106
1. Slice off about 2 inches from the crown end of the pineapple and reserve to serve as a lid
2. Using a fruit knife, scoop out the flesh keeping a shell of the rind and a thin layer of the flesh from inside.
3. Cut the scooped out pineapple... - 37.978
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Preheat the microwave.
2. Slice the squash lengthwise into two halves and scoop out the seeds. Discard.
3. Take a 7" X 11" baking dish and arrange the cut side down.
4. Put in the microwave on high flame for at least 3 minutes.
5.... - 37.6643
Pineapple Shrimp Appetizers
1. Mix all ingredients except cucumbers.
2. Cutting cucumbers in V8 to 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. On top of each slice spoon heaping teaspoon of pineapple mixture.
4. Garnish with dill or minced green onion if desired. - 37.6239
Pickled Pineapple Rings
This special Pickled Pineapple Rings with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Pickled Pineapple Rings and relish the taste. - 37.5303
Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits is a simple and delicious dessert. It is a tasty and winning finishing touch to any dinner and I guarantee you its success. Trust me your guests will love the Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits. - 37.2793
Jams are always a part of my breakfast and evening snacks and this Pineapple Jam is a truly awesome pick I make always. Sweet and made tangy with the subtle flavor of lemon, it really tickles my taste-buds. Try this amazingly simple recipe and enjoy the best... - 37.1898
Pineapple And Pork Casserole
Put meat and sweet potatoes in a shallow casserole.
Drain pineapple and add enough water to syrup to make 1/2 cup.
Mix liquid with mustard and pour over meat mixture.
Top with pineapple.
Sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated... - 37.1408
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine sugar, egg yolk and corn starch and whisk lightly until well blended
2. Stir in the juices
3. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2... - 36.9925
Pineapple-mallow Sweet Potatoes
Mash potatoes in 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl.
Stir in pineapple, marshmallows, 1/4 cup mar garine, the orange peel and salt.
Microwave 1 tablespoon margarine uncovered in 10 ounce custard cup until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in brown sugar and... - 36.8679
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 36.8449
Pineapple Crunch Cake
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Pour half the batter into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Spoon pineapple over.
Top with remaining batter.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread over batter.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. - 36.8246
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10-inch (25-cm) oval dish about 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
Put the dish in the oven for a few minutes until the sugar and butter have melted.
Remove the dish from the oven. - 36.7997
Have you still not got your favorite Pineapple Preserve right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pineapple Preserve. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the ease... - 36.6813
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and applesauce.
Fold in the pineapple, blueberries, bananas, coconut and almonds.
Chill. - 36.5645
Spicy Pineapple Muffins
Combine pineapple, 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and nuts; spoon into 12 muffin pans.
Combine Biscuit Mix, sugar, milk, and 1/3 cup melted butter; stir until blended.
Spoon over mixture in muffin pans.
Bake at 425° for 15 to 20... - 36.5362
Pineapple Madeleines is simply yummy. I have tried this Pineapple Madeleines recipe and it was fabulous. Pineapple Madeleines gets its rich flavor from pineapple jam and coconut. - 36.2742
1) In a large saucepan, add in the crushed pineapple with some water and let it come to a boil. Add in the butter and stir well.
2) Remove the saucepan from the flame and set aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs till light and frothy. Add in the mix... - 36.2431
Jellied Pineapple Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil pineapple and sugar for 3 minutes.
2. Add lemon jello, rind and juice of lemon; mix well and let it set until quivery.
3. Add whipped cream, Velveeta cheese and pimento; mix with folding movements.
4. Serve immediately. - 36.0948
1) In a bowl, place semi set jelly and whisk to break it up.
2) In another bowl whip the cream to soft peak consistency.
3) Fold the cream in jelly.
4) Stir in the pineapples and marshmallow.
5) Spoon the jelly mixture over a sponge and place in the... - 36.0123
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the margarine, flour, icing sugar and salt.
3) Pour the batter into a lightly greased square pan.
4) Bake for about 15 minutes.
5) Top with pineapple slices and serve. - 35.8033
1) Slice the pineapple in 1 by 2 inch pieces.
2) Cut the grapefruit into segments and drain.
3) Sprinkle the fruits with ginger ale and curry powder.
4) Serve the fruits chilled on the bed of raw spinach leaves, if desired.
5) Baked the... - 35.7657
Pineapple flan is a baked dessert made with a top coating of caramel pineapple. Baked with a mix of milk, eggs and vanilla, the pineapple flan has a smooth taste and is a very pleasant dessert to serve after any meal. - 35.6789
Pineapple Raisins Chutney
This special Pineapple Chutney with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Pineapple Chutney and spruce up any meal that you think is a little... - 35.5022
Quick Sausage Curry
Lightly brown sausage in butter.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add pineapple and green pepper to sausage and continue cooking until browned; drain excess drippings.
Arrange on bed of hot rice and keep warm.
Add water to syrup to make 1 3/4 cups; blend - 35.4101
Sweet Sour Sauce With Peppers
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine drained pineapple juice, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir well until well blended.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 1 minute, stirring after 30... - 35.3357
1) Peel and core the pineapple. Slice the pineapple and cut into strips of matchstick length.
2) In a saucepan, add about 50 ml of chicken stock and steam the sliced green peppers, stirring constantly, till they become soft.
3) Add in... - 35.2404
Pineapple Cherry Cookies
Pineapple Cherry Cookies is easy to prepare. Pineapple goes well with cherries and gives Pineapple Cherry Cookies a great taste and a prefect holiday cookies. - 34.9223
Pineapple Cheese Parfaits
In saucepan, prepare custard according to package directions using the milk.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir hot mixture into cheese; mix well.
Stir in vanilla.
Chill custard and pie filling till serving time.
When ready to serve, spoon alternate layers of... - 34.7357
Quick Cheese Sauce
1.In a container, add boiling water and mix gelatine in it.
2.Put cold water, lemon concentrate and pineapple juice in the container and stir well.
3.Keep the container in the refrigerator.
4.Serve in punch bowl after adding ginger ale and... - 34.5145
Quick Lemon Pineapple Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
For filling, in bowl stir together undrained pineapple and dry pudding mix.
Prepare topping mix following package directions; fold into pineapple... - 34.3306
1) In a bowl, cream the cream cheese and milk or cream together.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the dip until thoroughly chilled.
4) Use the Pineapple Dip as required. - 34.1943
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 33.8784
Pineapple Whip Topping
1) In a bowl, mix together cream, sugar, coconut, pineapple, cherries, almonds and marshmallows.
2) Lightly fold the pineapple mixture.
3) Spread the Pineapple Whip Topping over desired sponge cake. - 33.5081
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2 Mix well to combine throughly.
3 Correct the cayenne as per your taste.
4 Use as required. - 33.0198
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
1. Combine apples, carrots, green pepper, and pineapple.
2. Combine yogurt, orange juice, and cinnamon.
3. Toss dressing with fruit.
4. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 32.6361
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, coriander, mint, peppers, lime juice, and ginger till well combined.
2. Let the mixture stand covered fro 30 minutes before serving
3. Serve as a relish with roasts or with fried chicken - 32.4718
Pineapple And Tomato Jam
Have you still not got your favorite Pineapple And Tomato Jam right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pineapple And Tomato Jam. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with... - 32.4256
Frozen Pineapple Cocktail
1) Combine the crushed pineapple, ginger ale and fruit juices.
2) Mix in 2-3 drops of liquid sweetener to taste.
3) Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately. - 32.3049
Shrimp Salad With Pineapple And Pecans
1. In medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, pineapple, snow peas, pecans, and scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.3722
Pineapple Ice Cream
Combine sour cream and sweetened condensed milk; add milk.
Freeze in 2 quart electric icecream freezer, using 6 parts ice to 1 part salt, till partially frozen.
Add pineapple (with syrup); freeze.
Remove the dasher.
Cover the freezer can with several... - 31.3584
Pineapple-cheese Open-faced Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple.
3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole-grain bread. - 31.1257
Orange And Pineapple Cup
Mix the lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Slice the rinds of lemon and orange and boil in 1 teacup of water for 5 minutes. Cool.
Add the boiled rinds to the mixed juice. Add sugar and soda water as desired.
Serve with segments of oranges and crushed ice. - 30.6233
In a blender combine sherry, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, cover and blend until smooth.
Pour over meat to marinate. - 30.5426
Pineapple In Creme De Menthe
1. Using a soup strainer, drain 1 can of pineapple chunks.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 1 whole can of pineapple chunks (with syrup), drained pineapple chunks and creme de menthe. Mix well.
3. Cling wrap and refrigerate overnight. Keep mixing at... - 30.4048
Hawaiian Pineapple Egg nog
1) In an electric blender container put undrained crushed pineapple, bananas, salt, and half of pineapple juice.
2) Blend at high speed until smooth.
3) Mix remaining pineapple juice and blend for 1 second longer.
4) Pour into tall glasses and... - 30.3202
South Seas Pineapple
Cut pineapple crosswise into six 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Stir together margarine or butter, brown sugar, and curry powder.
Grill pineapple slices on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes or till heated through, turning once and... - 30.069
Quick Pineapple Mousse
Quick Pineapple Mousse is easy to make. Quick Pineapple Mousse gets is desired taste from pineapple mixed with eggs and topped with cherries. - 29.6195
Quick And Easy Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 1 cup of liquid, adding water if necessary.
Bring reserved syrup to a boil.
Dissolve gelatin in hot syrup.
Carefuly add ginger ale; stir only until blended.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in... - 29.6193
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food processor or... - 29.6036
This Pineapple Sundae makes my dessert so special ! A bonus of sweetened pineapple , orange juice and brandy over delicious ice cream is a dream come true for me ! Just try this Pineapple Sundae and let me know if you like it ! - 29.3988
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue grill for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food... - 29.1959
1. Mix the skim milk and the nonfat dry milk together.
2. Stir in the orange juice concentrate and the crushed pineapple.
3. Pour into a shallow metal pan, such as an ice-cube tray without the dividers, baking tin, or other freezer-safe bowl, and freeze.
Stir... - 29.0715
1 In sherbet glasses, arrange pineapple.
2 In a bowl, blend cream with sugar.
3 Put a generous spoonful on each serving of pineapple.
4 Lightly dust with nutmeg.
5 Excellent with coconut or chocolate-coconut macaroons made from... - 28.8482
Pineapple Marinade For Steak
Combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously until fully mixed.
Pour over steak in a glass dish and marinate for 3-3 1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
Brush meat with marinade while cooking. - 28.3446
Pineapple And Nut
1 Finely chop the pineapple and the nuts.
2 In a bowl, combine nuts and cream to moisten sufficiently for spreading.
3 Sweeten if desired.
4 Use as desired. - 28.1377
Banana Pineapple Shakes
In blender container combine milk, bananas, and pineapple concentrate.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add softened vanilla ice cream.
Cover; blend just till smooth, a few seconds. - 27.8363
Choose 3-4 evenly shaped small pineapples.
(Half a fruit should be sufficient for one serving.) Keep the tops on the fruits, wash well and then cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the fruit leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) flesh around the shell.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 27.5515
Prepare pudding according to the package directions, but using 7 1/2 cups pineapple juice instead of milk.
Beat smooth; fold in whipped cream and nuts.
Serve pudding topped with walnut halves. - 27.4249
Pineapple And Green Pepper Salad
Cut peppers in half, remove the seeds and pith, and cut into strips.
Add the pineapple, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
Toss well before serving. - 26.6149
Marshmallow And Pineapple Dessert
1. In medium bowl, lightly toss rice with pineapple, cherries, and marshmallows, to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
2. Fold in whipped cream just before serving. Top with additional cherries, if desired. - 26.125
Quick Pineapple Recipes By Category