- » Quick Pear
Quick Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pear recipes.
Parsnip And Pear Mash
Are you looking for a substitute to normal mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes? Then here is a great video that would surely impress you. Take a look and see how to make an incredible and easy raw parsnip and pear mash. This fantastic recipe is worth trying! - 98.9977
Peach And Pear Smoothie
Pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious and flavorful peach, pear and lean protein smoothie. Take a look at this excellent springtime smoothie and enjoy the refreshing flavors of the season. See the video to gear up for a smoothielicious... - 98.8529
Red Pear Cocktail
This seasonal cocktail reminds me Sex and the City. You'll know why, when you watch the video. Pear vodka with some pomegranate juice will give you the basic backbone to this cocktail; and Derrick will show you how. - 96.925
Brie With Pear And Black Pepper Party Snack
A gourmet style appetizer for a cocktail party that amateur cooks can make to impress their high-maintenance guests. I made these for my friend's bachelorette party and boy!, did the girls love them. Pears, brie and crackers is indeed a fool-proof,... - 93.2447
Saute Of Sliced Pears And Almonds
Peel and core the pears.
Cut into thin lengthwise slices.
Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the pears in the oil for 2 minutes.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally,... - 48.1698
Crunchy Pear Salad
1) Onto the halved pears, pour the lemon juice
2) Into a bowl, cream the cheese, milk and tarragon and beat using an electric beater till nice and smooth
3) Add in the celery and dates
4) Spoon a sixth of the mixture onto each pear
5) Onto a platter,... - 48.0442
Avocado And Pear Salad
1. In a large bowl, toss the cut pears and sliced avocados with the lime juice to prevent discoloration.
2. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the avocados and... - 47.9811
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) To prepare crust, mix together butter and icing sugar, creaming them well.
3) Make a soft dough by blending flour to this.
4) Take a 12" pizza pan, press on bottom and sides of it with this... - 47.5691
Quick Dairy Free Pear Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the egg, oil and pear syrup together.
3) Sift the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour together.
4) Stir into the egg mixture and beat well.
5) In a greased and floured 9-inch... - 46.1868
Gingerbread Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In an 8-inch square baking pan melt the butter by placing it in oven while it is heating to the required temperature.
3. Remove and stir in the sugar, swirling the pan so that the mixture evenly coats... - 45.3508
1) Skin the pear without touching the stem.
2) With a melon scoop, core the pears from the base.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
4) Brush lime juice on the pears and arrange upright in a shallow baking dish.
5) In a 2-quart saucepan... - 45.0299
Chocolate Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as package directs; set aside.
Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 44.0426
Pear And Raisin Strudel
In a large bowl, combine the pears, raisins, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
To keep the dough from drying out as you work, unroll it onto a counter and cover with a barely damp towel.
Peel off 1 sheet and place it flat on a dry section of the... - 43.6709
Sherried Baked Pears
1) Take the pears and cut into lengthwise.
2) Keep all the pears pieces in a 1 0- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
3) Take sugar, water, sherry and almond extract in a bowl. Mix them well and pour over the pears.
4) Bake the pears for 30... - 43.116
Peppermint Chocolate Pears
1) In a small saucepan, add in a sugar lump along with water.
2) Heat the saucepan till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add in the honey and a few drops of yellow colouring.
4) Add the pears into the prepared syrup.
5) Cook the mixture on low flame... - 42.7422
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
Stuffed Pear Crumble
This Stuffed Pear Crumble makes a dreamy dessert ! Dig into this baked pear, zweiback and pineapple crumble tonight after meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Stuffed Pear Crumble are welcome ! - 42.5289
Cheddar Pear Cobbler
Mix 4 tablespoons of the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan.
Drain syrup from pears into a small bowl; stir into cornstarch mixture with lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils minute; add pears.
Heat very... - 40.7733
Pears A La CrÃ¨me
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine pineapple juice and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Add pears, honey and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 10 minutes or till... - 40.4848
Pear With Raspberry Sauce
1)) In a 10-oz custard cups, place pears.
2) Mix honey and lemon juice and pour it over pears.
3) In a microwave, place pears and heat it on high at 550 watts, for 3-4minutes.
4) To see whether it’s cooked or not, pierce a fork into the skin of pear... - 40.148
Pear, Apricot And Date Compote
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and water. Let the mixture come to a boil and turn syrupy.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, pears, apricots and dates.
3) Cook on simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Into a large bowl, transfer the fruit mixture.
5) Add in a... - 40.0281
Baked Ruby Pears
Early in day: In medium saucepan, mix cardamom with honey; stir in cranberry juice and food color; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
and peel pears, leaving stems intact.
(Cut thin slices from bottoms so pears will stand upright when... - 39.0995
Pear Streusel Pie
1) Mix together the flour, brown sugar and coconut
2) Tip in the butter and mix using a fork
3) Into the pastry shell arrange the pears and then sprinkle in the coconut
4) Again layer the pears and coconut and cover the top with aluminum foil
5) Bake... - 38.9649
Apple Pear Salad
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients except lemon juice.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Pour over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve in lettuce lined bowl, if desired. - 38.1254
1) In a saucepan, bring a mixture of vinegar, honey and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2) Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
3) Glaze the pears evenly with boiling syrup.
4) Keep the pears undisturbed in syrup for 2 minutes until they are slightly transparent... - 37.5373
Pear Raspberry Cottage Cheese Salad
Cut each pear in half; remove core.
Slice each pear half into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Brush cut surfaces of pear slices with lemon juice.
Spoon 1/4 cup cottage cheese onto each plate next to pear slices.
Melt jam in small... - 37.3162
1. In an ovenproof skillet melt the butter and sugar over medium heat.
2. Lay in the pear halves as it bubbles.
3. Rolling out the puff pastry fairly thin gently lay over the pears.
4. Trimming the edges let it bake in a 425F/220C oven... - 36.7894
Quick Pear Pie
Combine pears, 1/2 cup sugar, egg, cream, 1 table- spoon flour, vanilla and salt; pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Combine 2/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar and butter; sprinkle over top of pie.
Return to oven; bake for 30 minutes longer... - 35.8197
Pacific Pear Whip
This Pacific Pear Whip is a fantastic cooler ! Try out this chilled pear whip after a summer meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pacific Pear Whip are welcome ! - 35.5122
Pear Fans With Orange Syrup
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar, orange juice, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cook over high heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon orange peel, then divide orange syrup equally among 6... - 35.2446
1) In a saucepan, collect the syrup from pears and then mix in sugar, orange rind and cinnamon stick.
2) Boil the syrup till it reduces to about 1/2 cup.
3) Take it off from heat and then mix in lemon juice and California Rose.
4) Spoon the syrup over... - 34.7505
Parsnip And Pear Puree
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the parsnips.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until tender.
Add the pears, broth, and... - 34.1547
Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine water, honey and vanilla extract. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Add pears, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 6 to 8 minutes or till pears are tender.
3. Once cooked, remove and drain off extra syrup.
4.... - 34.0328
Quick Pear Torte
In small mixer bowl cream sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla till blended; stir in crumbled piecrust mix.
Add snipped dried pears, dates, and walnuts.
Turn mixture into greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 325° till done, 40 to 45... - 34.0019
Pears In Red Wine
1. Let the red wine, sugar and oregano boil and carefully place the pear halves in.
2. Place the lid on and let it simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Onto a plate lift out the pears and serve with ice cream.
If you wish you can... - 33.994
Bourbon Pears Cream And Toasted Pecans
1. In a frypan heat the bourbon and cream until slightly reduced and thickened.
2. Thereafter onto a plate pour it.
3. Slicing the pears, arrange them fan-shaped on the pool of cream and bourbon sprinkling with chopped, roasted pecans. - 32.355
Perfect Poached Pears
1. Combine the water, sugar and vanilla bean in a microwave-safe 1-quart measure. Microwave on Full Power for 2 minutes, 25 seconds or until the mixture boils. Stir to blend.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on Full Power for 5 minutes more. Using pot holders,... - 32.1617
Pear Sundae With Almond Fudge Sauce
1. Place the chocolate, milk or half-and-half, butter or margarine and almond extract in a 4-cup microwave-safe measure.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 2 minutes or until the mixture comes to boiling, stirring every minute. Cool.
3. For each serving, place 2... - 30.4972
1. Cream the butter, salt and sugar.
2. Put in the flour and pat into an oblong shape.
3. In a small ovenproof dish arrange the pears and place the shortbread on top.
4. Prick using a fork and let it bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. - 29.6639
Pear And Yogurt Parfait
1) Take a bowl and mix together yogurt, pears, honey, and cinnamon in it.
2) Cover this and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold after topping with crackers. - 29.5955
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.3305
Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
This special Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
and... - 29.2192
Wine Poached Pear Fans
1. In a medium saucepan, combine wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and orange zest. Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve sugar. Add pear halves; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Remove with a slotted... - 28.6217
Pear Praline Cobbler
Drain pineapple chunks and pears separately, saving syrups for making sauce.
Split the half roll of cookie dough lengthwise; slice part into twelve 1/4 inch thick half moons; press, rounded side up, around sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Toss pineapple with half... - 28.0669
Pear And Ice Cream Flan
1) In the flan, fill with scoops of the chocolate ice cream
2) Layer in neatly the pear slices
3) Serve immediately - 27.6094
Pears In Caramel Sauce
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup pear syrup in a small saucepan; simmer until smooth and blended.
Place pear halves in syrup.
Heat, basting with syrup. - 27.3868
Pears Baked In Cream
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Butter a shallow baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over the bottom.
2. Put the pears, cut side down, in the dish. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and dot with butter.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Pour the... - 27.2659
Grilled Scallops With Pear Ginger Coulis
1. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the oil in a 2-quart (1.9 liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned (3 to 5 minutes). Add ginger, pears, and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pears are tender... - 26.3662
Baked Pears With Anise Seeds
Set pears upright in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them side by side.
Melt butter in a small pan; remove from heat and stir in water, sugar, and anise seeds.
Pour over pears.
Bake in a 375° oven, basting occasionally with pan juices, until... - 25.9794
1. Fan out on a plate slicing the pear halves (not quite through).
2. Scatter with brown sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice and place under the broiler until bubbling.
3. Garnish with chopped almonds. - 25.0981
Quick Pears Helene
1. Open and drain pears, reserving syrup for another day.
2. Scoop orange sherbet into each of 4 dessert dishes. Place 2 pear halves in each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the fudge topping over pears and sherbet; sprinkle with coconut. Place in the freezer... - 24.8764
Pear And Cinnamon Shake
1. Peel pear and core it.
2. In a blender, blend the cored pear together with skimmed milk and a pinch of ground cinnamon, till froth has come and is smooth in consistency.
3. Pour into glasses and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon
4. Serve... - 24.7466
Quick Pear Sundaes
Place a scoop of ice cream in each pear cavity, top with caramel sauce.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 17.2117
Yogurt, Kale, Pear And Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is a combination of leafy greens and fruits. This is one of the best recipes to use leafy vegetables in the diet. The use of protein powder helps to increase the protein content thus making it a perfect smoothie of fitness enthusiasts. - 0
Quick Pear Recipes By Category