- » Quick Pasta Vegetarian Noodles
Quick Pasta Vegetarian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pasta vegetarian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pasta vegetarian noodles recipes.
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 99.8635
Sesame Butterfly Noodles
1) Julienne the snow peas.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peas for 30 seconds.
3) Rinse them immediately under cold running water and drain well.
4) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
5) Cook noodles in it along with... - 42.7205
Noodles With Poppy Seeds
1) Heal butter till it melts and then add in poppy seeds.
2) Pour this over hot cooked noodles, tossing lightly.
3) Serve hot at once. - 28.9187
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Alfredo Sauce
Vegetarian Alfredo sauce recipe is exclusively for those who do not include meat or fish in their diets. They can enjoy this sauce with pasta and can have a delicious taste. - 42.7504
French Fried Noodles
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a... - 34.5799
1) Into a pot, bring 3 quarts of water to boil and add salt
2) Add in the noodles and cook till done
3) Drain the cooked noodles into a colander and keep aside
4) Serve the noodles warm - 30.5975
Noodle Nests With Buttered Peas
1) Follow package directions to cook peas and drain well, when done.
2) Cook noodles as per package directions and drain well, when done.
3) Rinse the drained noodles with hot water.
4) Add butter and seasonings to peas.
5) Make nests... - 38.325
Spaghetti With Green Garlic Sauce
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water until just tender.
2) Drain and rinse under running cold water, return to the pan and combine with the butter.
3) Spoon in a nice dish, top with the green garlic sauce and serve... - 31.5343
Tomato Basil Pasta
1. Take a medium (2-quart) saucepan and combine first four ingredients in it.
2. Place on medium heat and heat, stirring frequently.
3. Allow cheese to melt and tomatoes to become soft. Do not boil.
4. In 4 bowls, divide the pasta.
5. Ladle... - 44.4268
1) Take a jar with tight-fitting cover or bowl and mix all the ingredients for dressing in it thoroughly.
2) Cover the dressing and chill in refrigerator.
3) Take a salad bowl and mix together all the ingredients for salad in it, tossing well.
4) Shake... - 40.6915
Quick Macaroni & Cheese
1. Cook the macaroni.
2. In a 2 –quart casserole, place the cooked macaroni and keep aside.
3. In another, 1-quart casserole, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds to melt the butter
5. Mix the flour, salt,... - 48.7097
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506