- » Quick Pasta Noodles
Quick Pasta Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick pasta noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick pasta noodles recipes.
Soba Noodles With Peanut Butter
Calling all vegetarians wanting to try noodles with a different twist, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis cooking Soba noodles with peanut butter, tofu and other ingredients. Nutritious, flavorful and a great treat to please vegans! - 115.87
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 109.899
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 100.137
Easy Sesame Noodles
Would you like to prepare a quick and easy Chinese style noodles for dinner tonight? Here the chef has presented this simple sesame noodles with an amazing peanut butter sauce. Just perfect after a busy day at work and reason to rejoice too! - 87.0243
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 3 minutes or until tender.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Combine soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon oil; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add soy sauce mixture to pasta; toss well.
Coat... - 44.2823
Sesame Butterfly Noodles
1) Julienne the snow peas.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peas for 30 seconds.
3) Rinse them immediately under cold running water and drain well.
4) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
5) Cook noodles in it along with... - 42.9511
Noodles With Cabbage
Cut fresh pasta into wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Sprinkle salt over cabbage, toss lightly, and let stand for 30 minutes.
Squeeze cabbage to release liquid; discard liquid.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add cabbage, sugar,... - 40.1827
French Fried Noodles
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a... - 34.7772
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 32.7606
Noodles With Poppy Seeds
1) Heal butter till it melts and then add in poppy seeds.
2) Pour this over hot cooked noodles, tossing lightly.
3) Serve hot at once. - 29.1302