- » Quick Pancake
Quick Pancake Recipes
Quick Pancake is a savory food item often served to welcome unexpected guests. Due to the simple cooking procedure, Quick Pancake recipes are commonly savored food item in most of the countries. The Pancake has ... More »
Quick Oatmeal Dosa
For most south Indians who are on a diet, giving up their favorite rice dosa and having oat porridge for breakfast can be quite a challenge. Why not make an instant oat dosa? Surely oats can be enjoyed in this form, as a variation to the porridge. This is a... - 138.976
Korean Potato Pancake
How about a Korean appetizer for your next party? In this video, chef is showing a traditional Korean Potato Pancake recipe. These deep fried pancakes are made with few simple ingredients but they look awesome. The pear sauce served with this dish is not to... - 121.543
Pancake Shooter Cocktail
While I still trying to figure out why this is called the Pancake Shooterl, you can learn how to make it from this video. This is quite a way to experience sambuca for those that don't like the intense sambuca, in your face, action. The lemon in this cocktail... - 119.987
Blueberry And Oatmeal Pancakes
Wondering what to make for breakfast, then do try out these pancakes. The Chef makes Blueberry and Oatmeal Pancakes in the video. They are healthy and really quick to make. Enjoy your breakfast! - 111.227
Bacon, Egg And Cheese Pancake
Are you in a mood to enjoy a special breakfast on the coming weekend - this recipe is going to serve the purpose. The pancake with bacon, egg and cheese filling is really sumptuous and mouth watering. Preparation is also so easy. So why don't you give it a... - 110.195
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Flour Free Pancakes
Pancakes made out of eggs are not only delicious but also healthy way to start the day and here is a flour free recipe to make one. Check out Bethanny making healthy and golden pancakes using eggs and fruits. Sweet to taste and sweet to health as well! - 108.874
Low Fat Rolled Oats Pancake
Love pancakes but scared of the fat and calorie contents? Then watch this video by OmGal and learn to make pancakes the healthy way. These have more protein than classic pancakes and much less fat. Enjoy! - 98.1231
Basic French Crepes
Making crepes is a mystery to most people. Why? Because they are afraid that they just wont come out perfect. But the most imperfectly shaped crepe, once rolled up with jam or filling, fried in butter, and eaten with ice cream, is always perfect. Chef John... - 96.4521
Seasoned Easy Omelet
Omelets are easy to make breakfast preparations for good cooks as well as bachelors. Check out Chef Hank Da Tank showing how to make seasoned Omelets in a simple way with few common ingredients. Good to have with sauce or otherwise. - 95.5009
Crispy Instant Mashed Potato Pancakes
Who doesn’t love seeing mashed potatoes at the dinner table? And fried mashed potato pancakes are sure to bring a smile on everyone’s face. These pancakes are the end of a box of instant potato buds,
shaped into patties, and browned in butter. It sure is... - 86.6275
Healthy Protein Pancakes
Love pancakes but following a diet? This video is just perfect for you. Watch chef Amy churn out these almost carb less pancakes that are a great way to kick start your day. The recipe is really simple and you can easily replicate it in your own kitchen.... - 84.6704
Egg White Scramble
Egg whites are great protein supplements and here is a recipe to make a quick dish out of them. Check out how to make scrambled egg whites in the video and top them with cheese and vegetables to serve. Great for breakfast or as a snack. - 84.2164
Korean Style Vegetable And Seafood Pancake
Pancakes make easy and filling breakfast. So, here there is another convenient pancake recipe by Maangchi using vegetables and seafood. She makes it with great simplicity for everyone to follow. Whether you want a quick breakfast for elders or for the kids,... - 78.8512
Thinking what to make for breakfast? Watch this video now and prepare the perfect Breakfast Pancakes for your family. This is one dish which never fails. Learn how to prepare them now. - 65.4978
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) In a small bowl, whisk eggs lightly with the milk.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix this beaten egg mixture with the club soda in it.
4) Mix in flour and sugar using a wooden spoon and... - 47.5299
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 46.1485
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9349
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 45.879
Mushroom Filled Oven Pancake
Preheat oven to 425°.
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice green onions; transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside.
Slice mushrooms; set aside.
Change to metal blade and chop onion.
In a 10-inch frying pan with... - 45.6106
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 44.297
Crepes are thin pancakes, usually made using wheat flour. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe but you may use a combination of both in equal ratios. Very filling and healthy meal to start your day with, these crepes are stuffed with fruit... - 43.896
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 43.8926
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 43.2967
Garlic Pancakes With Ham Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine 12 tablespoons of butter and rubbed sage. Keep aside.
2) Separate the garlic cloves from the head. Without scraping the cloves hard, try removing as much of the skin off it as possible. Drop the cloves into boiling water for about... - 42.9456
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 42.3938
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 41.7777
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 41.2339
Sift first 4 ingredients 3 times.
Mix egg, 2 tablespoons sour cream, butter, and milk.
Add to first mixture and beat well.
Drop by tablespoon onto hot greased griddle, making each cake no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and brown on both sides.
Put on hot... - 41.1429
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chives
Place the potatoes and onion in blender or food processor, and process until potatoes are finely chopped.
Place in a bowl and spoon off any liquid.
Add the egg, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
In an 8-inch frying pan or skillet, place oil to come 1/4... - 40.9775
1) Beat together milk, oil, eggs and vanilla just until well mixed.
2) In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3) Beat in liquids just until smooth.
4) Onto a moderately hot grill (375°F.), pour a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5) Cook... - 40.6435
Old Time Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt in it and then keep aside.
2) In another bowl, combine rest of the ingredients in order listed.
3) Beat in the flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
4) Onto a hot lightly greased... - 40.4399
1) Mix milk with cereal and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) In the meantime, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Whisk egg and melted butter into cereal mixture.
4) Mix in flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
5) Onto an oiled griddle, pour the... - 40.3834
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix in MAYPOÂ®.
3) Beat together milk and eggs.
4) Fold this to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add in melted shortening, stirring well.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop by spoonsful of batter.
7)... - 40.2608
Basic Pancake Batter
1) Into a large bowl, sieve together the flour and salt.
2) Add in 1 egg. Slowly pour in 1/4 pint of milk. Mix well, dislodging the flour on the sides of the bowl, using a wooden spoon.
3) Beat to get a smooth batter.
4) Slowly, pour in the remaining... - 39.7426
1.Combine eggs, salt and milk and whisk them.
2.Add flour and stir until smooth.
3.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.Take a 6- 7 inch skillet, heat little margarine in it until melted.
5.Put a little amount of batter sufficient to cover the... - 39.2111
Brown Rice Pancakes
1) In a saucepan, stir in milk, molasses, rice. Cooking over medium flame, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the flame and continue cookign for 5 more minutes.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a large bowl, mix flour and... - 38.5417
Featherught Yogurt Pancakes
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix together yogurt, milk, and eggs and then blend in butter.
3) Into the dry ingredient mixture, pour liquids, mixing just until dampened.
4) On hot greased griddle, pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and... - 38.0365
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.279
Quick Pancake Recipes By Category