- » Quick Pancake
Quick Pancake Recipes
Quick Pancake is a savory food item often served to welcome unexpected guests. Due to the simple cooking procedure, Quick Pancake recipes are commonly savored food item in most of the countries. The Pancake has ... More »
Korean Potato Pancake
How about a Korean appetizer for your next party? In this video, chef is showing a traditional Korean Potato Pancake recipe. These deep fried pancakes are made with few simple ingredients but they look awesome. The pear sauce served with this dish is not to... - 119.806
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.972
Blueberry And Oatmeal Pancakes
Wondering what to make for breakfast, then do try out these pancakes. The Chef makes Blueberry and Oatmeal Pancakes in the video. They are healthy and really quick to make. Enjoy your breakfast! - 109.613
Bacon, Egg And Cheese Pancake
Are you in a mood to enjoy a special breakfast on the coming weekend - this recipe is going to serve the purpose. The pancake with bacon, egg and cheese filling is really sumptuous and mouth watering. Preparation is also so easy. So why don't you give it a... - 108.523
Flour Free Pancakes
Pancakes made out of eggs are not only delicious but also healthy way to start the day and here is a flour free recipe to make one. Check out Bethanny making healthy and golden pancakes using eggs and fruits. Sweet to taste and sweet to health as well! - 107.165
Basic French Crepes
Making crepes is a mystery to most people. Why? Because they are afraid that they just wont come out perfect. But the most imperfectly shaped crepe, once rolled up with jam or filling, fried in butter, and eaten with ice cream, is always perfect. Chef John... - 100.712
Pancake Shooter Cocktail
While I still trying to figure out why this is called the Pancake Shooterl, you can learn how to make it from this video. This is quite a way to experience sambuca for those that don't like the intense sambuca, in your face, action. The lemon in this cocktail... - 98.4141
Crispy Instant Mashed Potato Pancakes
Who doesn’t love seeing mashed potatoes at the dinner table? And fried mashed potato pancakes are sure to bring a smile on everyone’s face. These pancakes are the end of a box of instant potato buds,
shaped into patties, and browned in butter. It sure is... - 97.0641
Low Fat Rolled Oats Pancake
Love pancakes but scared of the fat and calorie contents? Then watch this video by OmGal and learn to make pancakes the healthy way. These have more protein than classic pancakes and much less fat. Enjoy! - 96.4322
Seasoned Easy Omelet
Omelets are easy to make breakfast preparations for good cooks as well as bachelors. Check out Chef Hank Da Tank showing how to make seasoned Omelets in a simple way with few common ingredients. Good to have with sauce or otherwise. - 89.7991
Healthy Protein Pancakes
Love pancakes but following a diet? This video is just perfect for you. Watch chef Amy churn out these almost carb less pancakes that are a great way to kick start your day. The recipe is really simple and you can easily replicate it in your own kitchen.... - 83.134
Egg White Scramble
Egg whites are great protein supplements and here is a recipe to make a quick dish out of them. Check out how to make scrambled egg whites in the video and top them with cheese and vegetables to serve. Great for breakfast or as a snack. - 82.5093
Korean Style Vegetable And Seafood Pancake
Pancakes make easy and filling breakfast. So, here there is another convenient pancake recipe by Maangchi using vegetables and seafood. She makes it with great simplicity for everyone to follow. Whether you want a quick breakfast for elders or for the kids,... - 77.2761
Thinking what to make for breakfast? Watch this video now and prepare the perfect Breakfast Pancakes for your family. This is one dish which never fails. Learn how to prepare them now. - 63.965
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 47.7042
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) In a small bowl, whisk eggs lightly with the milk.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix this beaten egg mixture with the club soda in it.
4) Mix in flour and sugar using a wooden spoon and... - 47.6855
Mushroom Filled Oven Pancake
Preheat oven to 425°.
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice green onions; transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside.
Slice mushrooms; set aside.
Change to metal blade and chop onion.
In a 10-inch frying pan with... - 47.5824
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 46.1059
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9994
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 45.558
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 44.8408
Garlic Pancakes With Ham Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine 12 tablespoons of butter and rubbed sage. Keep aside.
2) Separate the garlic cloves from the head. Without scraping the cloves hard, try removing as much of the skin off it as possible. Drop the cloves into boiling water for about... - 44.3316
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 43.5418
1) Beat together milk, oil, eggs and vanilla just until well mixed.
2) In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3) Beat in liquids just until smooth.
4) Onto a moderately hot grill (375°F.), pour a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5) Cook... - 43.0206
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix in MAYPOÂ®.
3) Beat together milk and eggs.
4) Fold this to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add in melted shortening, stirring well.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop by spoonsful of batter.
7)... - 42.7849
Old Time Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt in it and then keep aside.
2) In another bowl, combine rest of the ingredients in order listed.
3) Beat in the flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
4) Onto a hot lightly greased... - 42.6029
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chives
Place the potatoes and onion in blender or food processor, and process until potatoes are finely chopped.
Place in a bowl and spoon off any liquid.
Add the egg, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
In an 8-inch frying pan or skillet, place oil to come 1/4... - 42.5582
Crepes are thin pancakes, usually made using wheat flour. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe but you may use a combination of both in equal ratios. Very filling and healthy meal to start your day with, these crepes are stuffed with fruit... - 42.2381
1) Mix milk with cereal and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) In the meantime, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Whisk egg and melted butter into cereal mixture.
4) Mix in flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
5) Onto an oiled griddle, pour the... - 41.9114
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 40.7839
1.Combine eggs, salt and milk and whisk them.
2.Add flour and stir until smooth.
3.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.Take a 6- 7 inch skillet, heat little margarine in it until melted.
5.Put a little amount of batter sufficient to cover the... - 40.5077
Featherught Yogurt Pancakes
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix together yogurt, milk, and eggs and then blend in butter.
3) Into the dry ingredient mixture, pour liquids, mixing just until dampened.
4) On hot greased griddle, pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and... - 40.2274
Basic Pancake Batter
1) Into a large bowl, sieve together the flour and salt.
2) Add in 1 egg. Slowly pour in 1/4 pint of milk. Mix well, dislodging the flour on the sides of the bowl, using a wooden spoon.
3) Beat to get a smooth batter.
4) Slowly, pour in the remaining... - 40.1908
Sift first 4 ingredients 3 times.
Mix egg, 2 tablespoons sour cream, butter, and milk.
Add to first mixture and beat well.
Drop by tablespoon onto hot greased griddle, making each cake no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and brown on both sides.
Put on hot... - 39.7754
Brown Rice Pancakes
1) In a saucepan, stir in milk, molasses, rice. Cooking over medium flame, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the flame and continue cookign for 5 more minutes.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a large bowl, mix flour and... - 38.4407
Make four thin and large pancakes with the pancake batter.
Grease a cake tin with ghee and place a pancake in it.
Pour 50 ml of the egg mixture over the pancake, along with a small sprinkling of fried cashewnuts, sultanas, roasted poppy seeds and sugar... - 37.6573
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.5506
Butterscotch Dessert Pancakes
In bowl combine first 5 ingredients; beat with rotary beater just till combined.
Drop 1 tablespoon of batter for each pancake into hot, lightly greased skillet, making 30 pancakes.
Bake till golden, turning once. (Electric skillet 350°.)
For each... - 37.3947
Egg And Cheese Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and vegetables.
2) Mix them well and season carefully according to taste.
3) On a hot griddle, pour 1-2 tablespoons pancake batter and make the pancakes.
4) Put little filling on each pancake and roll... - 37.1315
Combine potato and onion.
Add milk, salt, egg, and flour; mix well.
Heat 1/4 inch oil in a heavy skillet.
Spoon 1/4 cup batter into oil to form a medium-size pancake.
Brown pancakes on both sides.
Repeat until all batter is used.
Serve hot with sour cream,... - 37.1171
Quick Buckwheat Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt
2. Stir in milk and whisk lightly to form a smooth batter .
3. Heat, a well greased griddle
4. When the griddle is hot, drop batter using a serving spoon, 2-3 inches apart to... - 36.9901
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 36.8449
1. Into a bowl break the eggs beating until frothy.
2. Whisk in the flour, then the sugar, yoghurt, salt, oil and baking powder.
3. Raise up a frypan to heat and ladle in enough batter to almost cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Let it brown on both... - 36.7381
Broiled Cinnamon Pancake
1) In a blender on medium speed, add in bread, cheese, apple, cinnamon and yogurt to form a smooth batter.
2) On a hot, lightly greased skillet, pour all of the batter. Let the pancake cook till the bottom starts to brown.
3) Instead of flipping the... - 36.7381
Camp Out Chili With Corn Pancakes
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, mix chili con carne with 1/2 cup beer.
2. Simmer on a medium flame until thick, adding more beer if required.
3. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk remaining beer and egg.
4. Add muffin mix to the egg... - 36.6669
Spinach Sour Cream Pancakes
Prepare cooked and chopped leaves.
Finely chop bacon and onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and bacon and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Stir in sour cream and leaves and add seasoning.
Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture on each pancake, roll... - 34.9142
Tiny Rice Flour Pancakes
1) In a bowl, mix together ELAM'SÂ® Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour and baking powder.
2) Stir in milk, eggs, oil and honey, just until smooth.
3) Onto a hot lightly greased griddle, pour 1 tablespoon of batter for each pancake.
4) Bake the pancake... - 34.5009
Quick Cheese Pancakes
Place milk, egg, and cottage cheese in blender container; cover container and switch blender on and off 3 or 4 times, till cottage cheese is in small pieces. (Or beat with mixer.)
Pour into a bowl.
Add pancake mix; stir just till moistened.
Stir in butter or... - 33.9134
Corn Cake Chili Dinner
Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, and corn.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Divide into 12 pancakes and fry on a hot griddle.
Spoon 1/4 C chili on each pancake and fold pancake in half.
Place folded, filled pancakes on heated... - 33.2071
Apple Raisin Pancakes
In bowl combine the apple-cinnamon muffin mix, eggs, and water.
Beat till mixture is smooth.
Stir in the cooking oil and raisins.
Using 2 tablespoons of the batter for each, cook pancakes over high heat in a lightly oiled skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)... - 32.874
Banana Bran Pancakes
In mixing bowl combine Biscuit Mix and cereal.
Beat together egg, milk, and banana.
Stir into dry ingredients till moistened.
Bake on hot lightly greased griddle.
Top with sliced berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. - 32.3814
One of the tasty, healthy and easy to make Indian pancakes. - 32.0049
Buckwheat Pancakes Or Waffles
mix dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Stir in rest of ingredients in order, mixing well after each addition.
Pour by ladlefuls onto greased, hot griddle or, following manufacturer's specifiations, into waffle iron. - 31.4802
German Thin Pancake Part 1 - Making Batter
1. beated egg-yolk add sugar (divide 3 times to put in ) beated untill flufty, and pour in milk and flour stir well, then sieve batter.
2. add Rum and stiffed egg-white stir well.
more than middle heat pan to put a little melted butter or salad oil in (use... - 31.3328
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
In bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, and eggs; beat until smooth.
Add dry ingredients; mix until well blended.
Heat griddle according to manufacturer's directions.
Drop batter onto hot griddle (1/4 cup batter per pancake makes 14 four-inch pancakes; 2... - 31.3089
This In-A-Hurry Pancakes recipe is the best for a busy mom, simply coz it takes literally no time to whip it up in the morning. A dash of vanilla essence in the pancake mix can create wonders; just give it a try! - 30.1985
Rinse blueberries and drain.
Combine muffin mix, egg, milk and orange rind.
Beat until well blended.
Fold in blueberries.
Fry on a greased griddle until the tops bubble.
Turn and brown the other side.
Makes 20 fine-textured 4-inch pancakes.
Serve with orange... - 30.1782
Pancakes On The Double
1. Combine milk, 3/4 cup milk, egg, and butter; beat, with rotary beater, just until combined.
2. Pour into biscuit mix in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
3. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. To test temperature, drop a little cold water onto... - 30.046
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 29.2716
Pancakes And Waffles
In bowl, combine dry ingredients; add remaining ingredients, beating just until smooth.
Preheat griddle according to manufacturer's directions; grease lightly.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter on griddle for each pancake.
Cook until top is bubbly and dry; turn and... - 29.1333
Pancakes have a Matchless taste. The flour and eggs gives the Pancakes Luxurious taste. - 28.134
Quick Chinese Pancakes
1. Place flour in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it clumps together.
2. Knead on a floured work surface until dough is soft and smooth, about 5 minutes. Form dough into ball, cover with an inverted bowl, and let... - 27.8435
Jiffy Orange Pancakes
1 Combine beaten egg, cream, and 1/4 cup of the orange juice concentrate. Add pancake mix. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat until a few drops of water dance across the surface.... - 27.2831
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 26.2795
Oven-baked Sausage Pancakes
Pour prepared pancake batter into well greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Arrange sausages in batter.
Bake at 450Â° F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Cut in squares to serve.
(For larger amounts, double the pancake batter, use a 12 x 17-inch pan; bake at the same... - 25.4326
1. Blend Baking Mix, water, and egg.
2. Drop from tablespoon onto hot lightly greased griddle. Cook until bubbles appear; turn and cook other side. - 18.9206
Healthy Quick Breakfast Pancakes
Pancakes are easy to make and delicious to eat. They make for a filling and complete breakfast dish. The best part about a pancake is how you serve it. It can be served with maple syrup, chocolate sauce or a variety of seasonal fruits, scrambled eggs, bacon... - 0
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 0
Orange Pancake - Quick And Easy
1. In a bowl, add flour and sugar. Whisk well till mixed.
2. Pour the orange juice and stir to mix till combined. Add the melted butter and baking soda. Mix well after each addition.
3. Grease a non-stick frying pan with butter and place it on medium... - 0
Eggless Pancake - Quick And Easy
These eggless pancakes are probably the easiest things to do in a jiffy. It has fluffy and lighter texture and can be served with various toppings. - 0
Quick Pancake Recipes By Category