- » Quick Onion Soup
Quick Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick onion soup recipes.
French Onion Soup - A Great Appetizer
If you are looking for some great appetizer, here is a video for you that will help you a lot. Watch the video here to learn to make onion soup. This delicious treat would be a big surprise for your loved ones… - 109.801
Quick Potato Onion Soup
1. Put a large saucepan over medium heat. Add margarine, cook onions, carrots and celery for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
2. Stir in milk and half-and-half.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add... - 49.1087
Spiced French Onion Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for another 5 minutes, sautéing after every 2 minutes
4. Add corn starch to onions and stir, then... - 45.7469
Onion And Potato Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine vegetables with butter, water, salt and pepper.
2. Cover the dish with cling film.
3. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
4. Add milk and boiling water and... - 44.3033
1) Blend water with cornflour and yeast extract.
2) Heat oil and butter and cover and brown onions in it with salt and sugar for about 30 minutes, over very low heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Pour in yeast mixture and allow the mixture to come to a... - 43.9486
Cream Of Onion Soup
1. Boil the onions with clove and peppercorns for 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove spices and puree the soup adding the required seasonings.
3. Cream the flour with a little cold water and blend it with the onion soup stirrong continuously
4. Put it back on... - 43.1892
French Onion Soup With Mozzarella Cheese
Separate onions into rings.
Place onions and margarine in 12-oz bowl [two 12-oz bowls].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 2 to 3 min [4 to 5 min].
Stir in water, bouillon and pepper.
Cover tightly and microwave until boiling, 1 1/2... - 40.629
Quick French Onion Soup
1. Peel and thinly slice the onions then separate the slices into rings.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over low heat, adding the sugar along with it
3. Add and sauté the onion rings until they are an even caramelized to... - 39.3927
Sherried Onion Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine soup and 1 1/2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boiling, stirring continuously
3. Reduce flame and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Stir in sherry.
5. Ladle into bowls.
6. Place a toast slice on top of the soup in each bowl.
7.... - 38.6304
Quick Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a pan melt butter and saute onions until clear and add consomme and wine.
3. Pour into oven casserole, sprinkle with cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
4. To brown the cheese, broil... - 37.3604
Melt the butter in the cooker.
Cut the onion finely and fry in the hot fat until pale golden brown.
Add the liquid and seasoning.
Put on the lid, bring to pressure.
Lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Arrange toast on soup plates.
Pour... - 36.8125
Microwave French Onion Soup
1) In a 12-ounce microwave-safe soup bowl, add the onion and margarine, cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for about 5 minutes, until the onion is golden.
2) Remove the plastic wrap, then stir in the dissolved broth mix and pepper.
3)... - 33.9319
Golden Onion Soup
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Add soup mix to a cup of the boiling water and then add to the water in the pan.
3. Cover pan and simmer soup on a low flame for 10 minutes.
4. Ladle into soup bowls.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.
6. Serve... - 32.9992
Fish Stock With Onion
Put all ingredients and 1 quart of cold water into a kettle or stock pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, half-cover the pot, and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain through a fine sieve. - 32.4271
Quick Tomato Onion Soup
Prepare dehydrated soup according to directions, adding dill weed or seed.
Stir a ladleful into the tomato soup until smoothly diluted and pour back into onion soup.
Taste for seasoning.
You may like a few dashes of Tabasco or... - 27.4476
Onion Soup Chili
Brown the beef in a large skillet and stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. - 21.4501