- » Quick Oat Cookies
Quick Oat Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick oat cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick oat cookies recipes.
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you baked cookies with your mum? Well that's one memorable experience! To bring back those nostalgic moments get yourself engaged in some baking! Watch this video for more on how to get going! - 91.87
Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flours, milks powder, baking powder, soda, salt, nutmeg and the cinnamon
2) Using the electric beater, cream together the shortening, sugar, molasses, egg
3) Add in the flour mixture and the egg mixture
4) Stir till... - 48.7518
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In a 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt the margarine.
Stir in the honey.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in the egg and vanilla.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, coriander, oats and raisins.
Add the liquid ingredients and stir... - 47.7492
Super Nutritious Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the margarine, brown sugar, honey, vanilla and eggs.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) On a greased sheet, drop the mixture by spoonsful.
5) Bake in... - 46.8116
Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix well. Sieve well.
3. To this mixture, add brown sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Using an electric beater or a... - 46.5625
Quick Oat Cookies
Cream shortening, butter and sugar together.
Add soda dissolved in hot water.
Add vanilla, then oats.
Add sifted flour, salt and spice.
Mixture should be quite thick.
Roll into small balls and press down on greased cooky sheets.
Flatten with glass... - 45.2778
Quick Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
2) In a bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Add melted butter.
4) Dissolve soda in hot water and add to the flour mixture.
5) Combine well.
6) On a greased cookie sheet, drop small pieces of... - 42.8268
1) Mix together the salt, flour and oatmeal.
2) Add the lard and mix well.
3) Add the soda and water.
4) Roll the mixture thinly and use a small cookie cutter to cut the dough. Date filling or jam can be added.
5) Serve as preferred. - 37.3662
Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies
Combine the first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Add egg and water; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Dough will have lumps and be stiff.
Add vanilla and raisins.
Drop dough by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes... - 36.2188
Master Oatmeal Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add shortening, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and about half the milk.
Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining milk and oats.
Drop from a teaspoon onto greased baking sheet and bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes. - 36.0963