- » Quick Nut Fudge
Quick Nut Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick nut fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick nut fudge recipes.
Quick Nut Fudge
1. Over a double boiler, mix confectioner-'s sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, milk, vanilla, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Add nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour the mixture, cool at room temperature.
4. Cut into... - 39.6613
Fudge Nut Clusters
Combine butter and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in dry frosting mix.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until smooth and glossy.
Remove from heat; stir in peanuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper.
If mixture becomes too... - 29.3988
You May Also Like!
Cover pecans with hot water; drain.
Sprinkle with sugar and salt, mixing well
Sprinkle with chocolate and stir until nuts are well coated.
Spread in a shallow pan.
Heat in a 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until brown. - 22.6236
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Gradually add sugar to softened cream cheese.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Press in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Chill and cut in squares. - 27.5503
Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat first 5 ingredients to boiling, stirring frequently until sugar is completely dissolved. Set candy thermometer in place; reduce heat to low and continue cooking, without stirring, until temperature... - 32.094
Almond Joy Fudge
This makes a excellent fudge for Christmas are if you are just craving something different - 22.2215
Quick Chocolate Fudge
My family loves this Quick Chocolate Fudge as a perfect after dinner treat to indulge in. This Quick Chocolate Fudge is made in no time and the taste, oh, it's just heavanly! - 39.7138
Quick Fudge Frosting For Brownies
Melt butter; remove from heat and add cocoa, stirring until smooth.
Mix in sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla.
Beat until thick, adding remaining milk, a little at a time, as needed.
Beat until thick enough to spread.
Frost brownies or single layer... - 35.4105
Brownie Fudge Pudding
Prepare brownie mix according to cake-type directions.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle with mixture of sugars and cocoa.
Dribble coffee over all.
Bake as directed on package.
Serve warm, pudding side up, topped with ice cream or... - 33.9098