- » Quick Mushroom Stew
Quick Mushroom Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mushroom stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mushroom stew recipes.
1) Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté sliced mushrooms in it until golden brown.
2) Take a small saucepan and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Gradually mix in flour and stir cook the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat after mixture... - 41.7493
Basic One Hour Stew
Chop garlic, shallots, onions, and tomato in food processor.
Heat 4 tablespoons butter with oil in a casserole and saute beef pieces a few at a time on both sides.
Pour off fat.
Return meat to pan.
Flame with brandy
Add garlic, shallots, tomato, onions,... - 44.1066
Stir-fried Steak Mushroom And Cheese Sandwich
Here is a gourmet sandwich that takes little time to make, taste delicious, and satisfies your hunger without adding too many calories to your diet. Watch Elba show you how to make an Asian style beef stir fry with mushrooms and green pepper with a bit of... - 108.74
Laura's Beef Stew Gourmet
Combine all ingredients in a covered casserole.
Bake for 2 hours at 325Â° F.
If desired, cook the stew the night before, cutting cooking time to 1 1/2 hours.
The following evening, pop the casserole into the oven for 45 minutes. - 29.3227
Quick Hamburger Stew
1. Brown hamburger and drain well.
2. Whisk cornstarch into water.
3. Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until all vegetables are tender. - 31.6854
This Veal Napoli makes a mindblowing side course ! Try out this irresistible gravy veal dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Veal Napoli are welcome ! - 28.9234
Beef Kidney Stewed In Wine With Mushrooms
Heat the butter in a skillet and turn the kidneys over and over in this, over high heat, for a minute or so.
Add salt and pepper and the mushrooms.
Pour in the brandy, set light to it and shake the skillet until the flames go out.
Pour the wine into the... - 38.0404
Lamb And Mushroom Stew
1. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, frequently stir lamb until browned, about 15 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, rinse common mushrooms, trim stem ends, and quarter mushrooms. Rinse shiitakes, discard stems,... - 35.4543
Beef Vegetable Stew
This Beef Vegetable Stew is terrific. Try out this Beef Vegetable Stew with your rice dishes once and you'll want to have it always. Feel free to share youre views about this interesting beef and vegetable medley. - 46.9606
Zesty Brunswick Stew
If you are looking for a mindblowing partner to serve up with hot biscuits, this Brunswick Stew can prove to be a perfect choice ! Just try out this irresistible okra, lima beans and chicken casserole and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the... - 39.3979
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the half the beef and onion to the pan, and stir fry for about 8 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon... - 44.916
Quick Cioppino With Parsley Toasts
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 tablespoon of the butter, the bell pepper and mushrooms,... - 40.6994
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 37.2039
Farm Style Lamb Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter and brown the lamb in it, add frozen mushrooms to it and saute for a couple of minutes
2. Remove the frozen vegetables from the cooking bag, add meat mixture, frozen onions, onion-sauce mix and water and heat it all to... - 40.3966
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Tomato Beef Stew
Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat.
Remove meat and add onions; saute onions until golden brown.
Return meat to skillet; add salt, pepper, tomatoes and Angostura.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add peas and... - 34.8281
Mushroom Risotto With Fresh Thyme
In a large saucepan, saute onions, bell peppers and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until quite soft.
Add wine and 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Simmer until reduced by half.
Add thyme and rice, and stir until the rice absorbs all of the liquid.
Continue adding... - 44.3318
Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
This Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts dish reminds me of the similar stir fried dishes in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I added water chestnuts to this Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts recipe and they really... - 39.6925
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together the mushroom soup, tomato soup, and milk; heat until steaming, Add lobster meat and heat through.
Garnish with minced parsley or chives. - 24.3404
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Veal Barley Stew
Cut veal into 3/4-inch cubes.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown veal in the Dutch oven; remove.
Cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in Dutch oven about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in meat, vegetable juice... - 47.9551
Autumn Beef Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1 -inch pieces.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 42.8768
Microwaved Beef Stew
Beef Stew brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Beef Stew for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 46.8685
Frank And Rice Stew
Mix all ingredients except onion[s] in 16 oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 1 1/2 to 2 min longer [2... - 34.8736
Herbed Summer Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring 2 or 3 times. - 40.9151
Barley Mushroom Casserole
1. Use a medium size (2 1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once, until limp.
3. Stir in the mushrooms,... - 45.5081
Combine vegetables with sauce, fresh mushrooms, garlic and other seasonings in a large skillet.
Cover; simmer until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Pour into a casserole dish, cover with sliced cheese.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15... - 38.4417
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 109.722
Potato Topped Stew
I love potato and it goes without saying that this Potato Topped Stew is my hot favorite. The flavors of mashed potatoes, cheese and seasonings make this Potato Topped Stew taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Potato Topped Stew. - 45.4658
Tyrolean Alps Ragout
Prepare Brown Sauce.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet melt butter.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir over medium heat till tender but not brown.
Push vegetables to one side of skillet.
Quickly brown meat, 1/3 at a time, in butter.
When all meat is browned,... - 35.5152
1) Cover the unpeeled potatoes with boiling water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Skin them and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy 4-quart saucepan or a soup kettle, heated over medium heat, melt butter and cook potatoes, celery,... - 46.5994
Calamari Del Mediterranean
1) Slice the calamaru into thick strips and rings.
2) In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of oil. Add in 5 garlic cloves, calamari, salt and pepper and saute all for about 2 minutes making suring not to overcook... - 46.8264
Beef Stew With Marsala
Brown the meat in the oil very quickly over high heat.
Remove from the pan, and saute the yellow onions and the garlic together until the onions brown a bit.
You may have to add oil.
Add the remaining ingredients to a stewpot (use only 1/2 cup of the broth... - 38.2842
Low-calorie Beef Stew
1. Heat Dutch oven and add beef cubes, a few at a time.
2. Quickly brown on all sides, remove and set aside.
3. Add 1 cup water and the chopped onion to Dutch oven and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer just until water evaporates—about 10... - 45.1352
Country Classic Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew is one of the most nicely done recipes I have seen so far. This Chicken Stew is easy, quick and hearty. Do check it out! - 41.4725
Quick Veggie Beef Soup
1) Brown meats, do not drain. Add all other veggies, broth and juice.
2) Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for one hour. - 29.9703
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a medium (1 Â½ quart) microwaveable casserole or baking dish, combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap or wax paper and place in the microwave.
3. Cook at HIGH for about 4 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
4. Remove... - 45.5302
Prepare the kidney as directed for Kidney Hot Pot.
Coat the slices of kidney with seasoned flour.
Heat the dripping in a stewpan and fry the kidney until browned on both sides.
Chop the onion finely and fry at the same time until lightly browned.
Stir in any... - 35.6981
Dijon And Cognac Beef Stew
Cook salt pork in heavy, large, nonaluminum skillet over medium heat until golden.
Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add onion and shallot to skillet and brown quickly over high heat.
Transfer to saucepan using slotted... - 44.7821
Calf's Kidneys Stewed
Wash the kidneys well, remove any skin and cut out the cores with scissors.
Soak in tepid salt water for 10-15 min.
Wash well in clear tepid water.
Cut the kidneys in halves lengthwise.
Cut each half into slices about 1/8 in thick and toss in seasoned... - 40.6539
Crock Pot Stew
If beef is extra lean, thoroughly wipe cubed beef on absorbent towels to dry.
If meat contains fat, quickly brown in large skillet to sear and remove fat; drain well.
Place beef cubes in crock pot.
Combine 1/3 cup flour with the salt and pepper; toss with... - 45.3236
Bachelor's Stew is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Bachelor's Stew, you will always crave for some more. - 37.6454
Savory Pork Stew
Use frozen vegetables to make a hearty stew quickly--no washing, peeling or slicing required. - 37.749
Cut tenderloin in 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In skillet heat oil; brown meat strips quickly in hot oil, 2 to 4 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet.
Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes; remove mushrooms.
Add sherry and beef broth to skillet; bring to... - 36.2467
In iron Dutch oven or heavy casserole, heat butter and oil.
Brown meat quickly, turning frequently.
Add bouillon and wine and cover.
Turn heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
Add orange peel, garlic, tomatoes, herbs and bean sprouts.
Cover and cook for... - 35.3165
Stewed Ox Tail
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a saucepan, put the vinegar along with the seasonings.
4) Bring the mix to a boil quickly.
5) In this mixture, marinate the ox-tail overnight.
6) In the soaked... - 44.1567
In large, heavy, oven-proof pan, cook bacon until crisp; remove, crumble.
Brown beef in drippings; pour off fat.
Add crumbled bacon, soup, wine, garlic and thyme.
Cover; bake at 180°C (350°F) for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add carrots, onions and mushrooms.
Bake 45... - 39.8446
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Winter Miso Mushroom Soup
Nothing could be more comforting than a warm bowl of mushroom soup on a cold winter night . The Chef gives an American twist to the classic Japanese miso soup. This nourishing Japanese soup takes only minutes to prepare and can be served for breakfast, lunch,... - 110.453
Beef In Red Wine And Mushrooms
Heat a large frying pan, add the oil, and brown the meat.
Do so in small batches so that the meat is not crowded and can cook quickly.
Remove the meat from the pan and add the garlic.
Saute for a few moments and deglaze the pan with 1 cup of the red wine.
Use... - 38.6757
Chicken Breasts With Tomatoes And Shiitake Mushrooms
Season flour with salt and pepper.
Lightly dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
Melt margarine in a 12-inch, stainless-steel skillet.
Saute 3 chicken pieces at a time over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
Season with salt and... - 41.7149
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 46.4894
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Prepare pastry from a mix or use your favorite recipe, adding sesame seed.
Roll into a circle, 1/8-inch thick, on a... - 42.3104
1) In a heavy skillet,fry the onions in the oil until soft and translucent.
2) Transfer them to another dish.
3) In the same pan, fry the beef cubes quickly,by turning frequently,until browned.
4) Scatter with flour and add required seasonings.
5) Now... - 46.5042
Tyrolean Alps Ragout
Tyrolean Alps Ragout is a unique dish that your tastebuds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Tyrolean Alps Ragout recipe. - 40.9912
Cut 2 lb. topside beef into 2-inch cubes.
Put in a china dish, season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover with 2 large onions thinly sliced, 2 sliced carrots, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 sprig of thyme and 2 bay leaves.
Shake 2 tablespoons olive... - 45.2687
Blanquette De Veau
1) Put the veal, onion, carrots, bay leaf, thyme, celery, peppercorns, salt and water in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Once the veal has cooked, or about 30 minutes before serving time, melt ¼ cup of butter in... - 42.6319
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 39.6823
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Fry the chopped onion in lard, add tomato puree, red paprika and dilute with a little water.
Then add veal, salt and stew quickly.
From time to time stir and add a little water, if its own juice has evaporated.
When the meat... - 32.2658
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff is a beef stew or soup that is believed to have russuin origins. This beef stroganoff recipe is prepared with beef strips and mushrooms along with onions. Cooked in a flour based gravy or stew with mustard, oil and sour cream, the beef... - 48.813
Mutton Or Beef Stroganoff
1. Slice the meat into ½ inch thick strips.
2. Slice the capsicum into strips
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Finely chop onion and garlic.
5. In a skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
6. Add garlic and onions and sauté until soft and... - 44.0193
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: In large skillet over medium heat, in shortening, saute veal until well browned on all sides.
Add bouillon cubes, boiling water, onion, paprika, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Stir in rice and undrained... - 42.5521
1.Trim meat of all visible fat.
Cut into 2.5 cm cubes and set aside.
2.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion, garlic and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
Add meat and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing until browned on all sides.
3.Add paprika and caraway seeds and... - 47.0713
Best Beef Stroganoff
1. Using a sharp meat knife, thinly slice steak diagonally across grain.
2. Cut slices into 3-inch strips.
3. Blend flour with cold water to make a slurry. Keep aside
4. Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 47.4282
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and saute the onion until begin to colour.
3) Add the veal and ham, brown slightly and remove from the cooker.
4) Discard any excess butter or margarine from the... - 45.4991
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chiles, and... - 41.3321
1) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine and brown veal quickly in it, a few pieces at a time.
2) Season lightly with salt and pepper and then take them off from pan, keeping warm.
3) To the drippings in frying pan, add mushrooms and liquid... - 34.6053
Beef And Barley Soup
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, place Freezer Stew Mix. MAKING 2) Add water, undrained tomatoes, barley, undrained mushrooms, beef bouillon granules,... - 30.6532
The vegetable pasta is a quick vegetarian recipe made with onions, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes and a large amount of basil, that enhances the flavor of the dish. - 121.433
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
Broil for about 15 minutes or until browned; drain.
Place browned chicken in crock pot.
Mix remaining ingredients except rice and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high... - 35.6709
Wrap the bones in cheesecloth to prevent the loss of the marrow and put them into a large pot.
Pour in the water and bring it slowly to a boil.
As it begins to boil, skim off the scum.
Add the remaining ingredients, half cover the pot and simmer gently for 1... - 35.5414
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
Tender Beef Casserole
1) Cut the neat pieces of meat and put them in a plastic bag with vinegar.
2) Toss the meat in the vinegar and in a shallow dish, keep the bag overnight. ... - 42.107
Braised Beef Cubes
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; drain.
Brown meat with garlic in same pan.
Sprinkle remaining Seasonings on meat.
Mix beef broth and flour; pour on... - 39.4551
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 104.522
Saute D'agneau is a recipe of lamb prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. Cooked in red wine and beef stock, the Saute D'agneau is flavored with lemon rind and can be served for parties. - 40.8783
Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
1. In a heavy kettle place the chicken, onion, celery, one tablespoon salt, bay leaf, carrot and three cups water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, three to four hours. Remove the chicken from the broth and... - 34.3718
1. In a heavy kettle place the chicken, onion, celery, one tablespoon salt, bay leaf, carrot and three cups water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, three to four hours. Remove the chicken from the broth and... - 39.248
Beef Burgundy Part 3 - Cheese Biscuits And Romaine Salad
With Beef Burgundy and Cheese Biscuits done and if you are also a lover of greens and salads, this dish should must not be left out. Watch an easy romaine mix salad which you can also make using greens of your choice and a simple dressing with Chef Stacey... - 102.02
Beef In Burgundy
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the butter and oil.
3) Fry the onion until lightly browned.
4) Lift out the onion and drain well.
5) Saute the beef in the butter and oil until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain... - 45.1981