- » Quick Mushroom
Quick Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mushroom recipes.
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 131.541
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 120.911
Homemade Mushroom And Cheese Quesadilla
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Mushroom and Cheese Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare them in a matter of... - 120.363
Idcooking.com's Corn With Mushrooms Salad - Quick And Easy
1. Pour the water from the can of the corns.
2. In a glass bowl, add the corn and add the scraped egg into the bowl.
3. Now on high heat, heat the oil on toss in the mushrooms. Stir them until they soften.
4. Once done add the mushrooms into the bowl.... - 119.693
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 117.416
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Stir-fried Steak Mushroom And Cheese Sandwich
Here is a gourmet sandwich that takes little time to make, taste delicious, and satisfies your hunger without adding too many calories to your diet. Watch Elba show you how to make an Asian style beef stir fry with mushrooms and green pepper with a bit of... - 108.74
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.3
Grilled Portobello Burger
Move over meat burgers here's an awesome video recipe of burger made with the meaty mushroom Portobello. It is a perfect summer snack when you want to stay away from meats for a while yet indulge in a meaty taste. Simple to execute, these ensure you don’t... - 107.689
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Simple Sautéed Mushrooms
Simple Sautéed Mushrooms recipe video is not just about a recipe, the chef has made it more interesting by explaining the health benefits of mushrooms and its nutritional contents. Her Simple Sautéed Mushrooms recipe just needs a few stirs in a wide pan and... - 107.202
Quick Mushroom Fettuccine
When you come from work, the easiest thing to make would be a fettuccine, Creamy and delicious, the fettuccine shown in this video consists of mushroom which adds to the taste of pasta. Try the recipe today!!! - 106.017
Portabello Mushroom Panini
Looking for some easy recipes for appetizers, then this is a good one. Chef Arsenii shows how to prepare Portabello Mushroom Panini in the video. This is an amazing appetizer and can be served with potato wedges as well. - 105.086
Mushroom Sliders In A Bun
If the very thought of making a Portobello mushroom stuffed into turkey burger makes you happy, then this dish is indeed for you. Chef Darren shares his favorite mushroom recipe that makes for a great meal any day. It's so delectable and easy-to-make that you... - 103.168
Simple Wild Mushroom Sauté
Mushroom can be cooked in different style and flavor. This dish from the kitchen of Chef Keith Snow is a very popular one and liked by all. A combination of butter, chives and shallots stirred into mushroom gives it one of its kind exotic taste that you won't... - 102.047
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 99.3907
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
Mixed Mushrooms Stir-fry
Those who enjoy stir-fry recipes will really enjoy this dish. The video gives a good detail about the type of mushrooms used in the recipe. A healthy meal you can serve your family. - 95.6962
What could be a more simpler dish than sautéed mushrooms? The video shows this easy recipe that adds tons of flavour to any meal. This informative video is a must see with great serving suggestions and health benefits too! - 94.9099
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 82.9157
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 50.5085
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until translucent.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan away from the heat, and slowly pour in the... - 49.2842
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil water and lemon juice.
2) Stir the mushrooms.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid and lightly dry.
5) In a bowl, mix together milk, onion flakes, sweetener, salt and pepper.
6) Toss... - 48.8644
Chicken With Mushroom Cream Sauce
Truss the bird into a neat shape and rub it all over with lemon juice.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put in the chicken, giblets, the onion stuck with the cloves, carrots and bouquet garni.
Pour on the water and season.
Cover with the lid and... - 48.6928
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
1) Under running water, wash the potatoes
2) Rub the potatoes with oil
3)Place them into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 400 F till a fork inserted goes through
4) Follow the package instructions for the sour cream and keep aside
5) Into... - 48.6157
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 48.2523
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.8246
Asparagus And Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine water and bouillon granules. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Add chopped asparagus, garlic, mushrooms, soy sauce and white... - 47.7981
Mushroom Filled Oven Pancake
Preheat oven to 425°.
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice green onions; transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside.
Slice mushrooms; set aside.
Change to metal blade and chop onion.
In a 10-inch frying pan with... - 47.5824
Artichokes And Mushrooms
1) Using a sharp knife, slice or quarter the mushroom
2) In a large frying pan, melt the butter
3) Saute the mushrooms till soft
4) Defrost the artichokes at room temperature or in a microwave
5) Drain into a colander
6) Add the artichokes to the... - 47.0657
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Garlic Swiss Mushrooms
1) Trim stems from mushroom and chop finely.
2) In 1-cup measure [2-cup measure] add stems and margarine together.
3) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 30 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec] till tender.
4) Combine remaining ingredients... - 46.6223
Noodle And Mushroom Ring
Noodle And Mushroom Ring is a delicious appetizer. If you like noodles with eggs and cheese then try this Noodle And Mushroom Ring recipe. - 46.4969
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.3427
Turkey Mushroom Tetrazzini
Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
In a large no-stick skillet, cook the turkey and mushrooms over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the mushrooms are tender,... - 45.5515
Barley Mushroom Casserole
1. Use a medium size (2 1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once, until limp.
3. Stir in the mushrooms,... - 45.5081
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
1) Remove stems from mushroom arid and chop finely.
2) In a baking dish, fry bacon on highest setting for 3 minutes and then remove from dish and crumble.
3) To the pan drippings add butter and saute mushroom caps for 1-1/2 minute.
4)... - 45.3005
Steak And Mushroom Pudding
1) Season the flour with salt and pepper and coat the meat in it.
2) In the cooker, put the meat, onion, mushrooms, stock or water and stock cube and bay leaf.
3) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 15... - 44.8914
Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute... - 44.8114
Lemon And Mushroom Breast Of Lamb
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper.
2) Bind the mixture with the egg.
3) With skin side down, lay the lamb, and spread the stuffing over the lamb to within... - 44.8089
Baby mushrooms, stir fried with aromatic fresh herbs used predominantly in Italian cuisine. If you dont have fresh herbs at your disposal, use dried herbs instead. - 44.5345
Grilled Portobello Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine and blend the mustard and vinegar.
2. Brush mushrooms with this sauce and season them with salt.
3. Grill the mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the tomato slices over the mushrooms and grill for 1... - 44.2114
Bacon And Mushroom Quiche
The bacon and mushroom quiche is a microwaved quiche. Prepaerd with bacon, mushrooms and cooked with a layer of half and half and egg mix, the bacon and mushroom quiche is cooked in a pie shell and served hot. - 44.0401
Mushroom Beef Patties
These Mushroom Beef Patties make a sumptuous meal. Try them out with some savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Mushroom Beef Patties are welcome. - 43.8769
Mushroom Alphabet Dressing
1) Soften alphabet by cooking for about 4 minutes and keep aside, draining well.
2) Melt butter, brown sausages in it and then slice them into 1" pieces.
3) Mix in onion and mushrooms, sautéing them for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in rest of the... - 43.8092
Mushroom Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, garlic, paprika and pepper until well combined.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4" thick.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the patties to the skillet and... - 43.798
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. In a medium (2 quart or 8-cup) microwave proof casserole, add butter
2. Place in the microwave and melt at high for less than 1 minute.
3. Stir flour, seasonings, bouillon granules and onion into the melted butter to make a smooth paste.
4.... - 43.4788
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Tie roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook roast until evenly browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add water, broth, wine, garlic, marjoram, peppercorns and cloves; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low;... - 43.4769
Mushroom And Spinach Salad
Pluck spinach leaves, wash well and drain thoroughly.
Wash mushrooms and slice finely.
Wash radish, scrape and slice finely.
Combine all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and whisk well.
Place vegetables in a salad bowl and toss to mix.
Pour dressing... - 43.413
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.2843
1) In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
2) Add the sliced mushrooms when the butter is bubbling.
3) Season properly and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes.
4) Occasionally shake the pan or stir to prevent over-browning.
5) Add remaining butter, lemon... - 43.1528
Mushroom Risotto With Italian Sausage Sauce
Melt butter in oil in a heavy 2-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned and liquid has evaporated.
Stir in garlic, white pepper, and rice.
Cook, stirring, until rice looks opaque about 2... - 42.9741
Chicken And Potatoes In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cover chicken to keep warm.
Drain away all but 1 tablespoon of the pan... - 42.8628
1) Wash the mushrooms and wipe with a dry dowl.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the mushrooms, warm water and microwave uncovered for 5 minutes.
3) Pick about 4 even-shaped mushrooms, wipe them lightly on a paper towel, chop up and put in... - 42.7197
Putta Godugula Koora
Heat the sesame oil in a kadai and add the chopped it onions.
Fry till they turn translucent.
Add the tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and stir fry till the ingredients are well combined.
Add all the powdered masalas with 30 ml water and cook for a few... - 42.6437
Quick Cream Of Mushroom Soup
In a medium size saucepan, use the Basic White Sauce Mix and chicken broth to prepare a thin white sauce as directed in the Basic White Sauce Mix recipe.
Remove from the heat.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and... - 42.5948
Pasta With Sausage And Mixed Vegetables
1) Follow the instructions given on the packet and cook the noodles
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and add the mushroom, zucchini, onion, green pepper, oregano, garlic powder and saute along with the cooked noodles
3) Add in the sausage and cook... - 42.5526
Mushroom Pasta Scampi
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; set aside.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet.
Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender and mushroom liquid is almost... - 42.4375
Cream Of Tomato Mushroom Soup
1. Take a medium saucepan and empty the contents of the soup mix packet into it.
2. Stir in the water, tomato juice and onion.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Partially cover the pan and simmer... - 42.4006
Mushroom Pepper Fry
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add garlic and saute.
When they turn golden add onions and fry till they are translucent.
Add curry leaves and green chillies and saute for a while.
Add mushrooms and salt and continue to saute till... - 42.3178
Mushroom Cheese Puff
For mushroom sauce, in 2-cup glass measure combine sliced mushrooms, green onion, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Add 1/2 cup milk, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Cook,... - 42.1233
Mushroom Stuffed Crepes
Mix together the eggs and flour.
Add the milk slowly and whisk till all the milk has been used and the mixture is smooth.
Strain and refrigerate.
Heat some butter in a non stick pan.
Pour a ladle full of the batter into the pan and spread to form a... - 42.1164
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry
1 Cut the steak with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the steak with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the cornstarch. Stir to coat the steak and set aside.
3 Cut... - 42.0418
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 41.941
1) Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté sliced mushrooms in it until golden brown.
2) Take a small saucepan and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Gradually mix in flour and stir cook the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat after mixture... - 41.7493
Broiled Rib Eye Steak With Horseradish Mushroom Cream
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Place the steaks on the prepared broiler pan and broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 minutes. Turn the steaks over and broil for 7 minutes longer for rare; 9 minutes for medium-rare; 11 minutes for medium... - 41.6201
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Use waxed paper to cover the dish.
3. Brown the chicken in the microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes.
4.... - 41.5207
1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss fresh mushrooms in lemon juice.
2. Add rest of the ingredients except for leafy greens; toss well to combine.
3. In a salad bowl, line bottom with lettuce or spinach leaves.
4. Top with salad mixture. - 41.4767
Champignons A La Crème
1. Clean all the mushrooms using a damp paper towel and trim the stalks level from the caps.
1. Take a pan and sauté the mushrooms in melted butter for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss the mushrooms properly to coat them in the butter.
2. Season... - 41.437
Quick Mushroom Sauce
1) Drain the mushrooms from the can. Keep the mushroom liquid aside.
2) In a blender container, add mushrooms, milk, 1/4 cup mushroom liquid and butter flavoring.
3) Process the ingredients, to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) In a saucepan,... - 41.1874
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.067
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 40.7048
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Mushroom Shrimp Chowder
1. In a food processor or electric blender jar, combine 1 can soup and shrimp.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a saucepan.
4. Pour in the other can of soup and remaining ingredients.
5. Place on a low flame and simmer soup for 10... - 40.6177
Quick And Simple Stroganoff Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Add in the sliced mushrooms and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, mix in the tomato puree and sour cream.
5) Cook the sauce till it has heated... - 40.2565
1) In a large frying pan, add the oil and butter together.
2) Saute the onion and mushrooms in the pan for a few minutes.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, toss until thoroughly mixed.
4) Place over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve... - 40.2335
1. Make small cubes of bread with hand.
2. In a bowl, place the bread cubes and moisten them with chicken bouillon.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Using stuffing to coal veal, turkey or chicken before baking. - 40.1223
Mushroom Smothered Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a medium skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the carrot, celery, and mushrooms, and stir-fry until the... - 40.1176
Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until golden, approx.5 minutes.
Add to mushrooms and cook just until onions are wilted.
Add and cook on a medium heat until sauce becomes thicker,... - 40.0339
Beef In Mushroom Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Heat fat in skillet; when you have about 3 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Dredge meat in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon mono-sodium glutamate, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat; push... - 39.9608
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
Bacon And Mushroom Casserole
Bacon And Mushroom Casserole is a tasty main dish. Bacon And Mushroom Casserole gets its desired taste from bacon mixed with cheese and macaroni. Bacon And Mushroom Casserole is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 39.6371
Quick Tomato Mushroom Sauce
In a wide, deep frying pan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain on paper towels, then crumble.
Pour off and discard all but 3 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add mushrooms and garlic to pan and cook, stirring,... - 39.6299
Mushroom And Chicken Chow Mein
1) In a saucepan, mix together sprouts, mushrooms, onion flakes, bouillon, water, garlic powder, monosodium glutamate and salt.
2) Heat the sprouts mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken.
4) Taste for seasoning, and add salt if... - 39.5916
Garlicky Beans And Mushrooms
1. In a skillet, combine all the vegetables and cook until heated through.
2. Drain well.
3. In a glass bowl, place the drained vegetables and season with salt if desired.
4. Generously add pepper and garlic powder; mixing... - 39.5793
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Toss spinach, mushrooms, chopped egg, and crumbled bacon.
Whisk remaining ingredients together.
Toss with vegetables to coat spinach. - 39.5645
Mushroom And Chicken Marengo
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Use waxed paper to cover the dish, this helps to keep the chicken moist.
3. Brown the chicken in... - 39.5262
Wild Rice & Mushroom Pilaf With Grilled Sausages
Place wild rice in a strainer.
Rinse with hot running water for about 1 minute; drain well.
In a 2-quart pan, combine rice, broth, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite and almost all liquid has... - 39.503
Rump Steak With Quick Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the... - 39.467
Pate Stuffed Mushrooms
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver pate, pepper, 1 tablespoon sherry and ½ tablespoon parsley.
2. Mix well and place this mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big with a No. 5 nozzle attached to it. Keep aside.
3. In a... - 39.4408
Sole In Mushroom Sauce
In 2-cup glass measure, mix half 'n half, sherry and tarragon.
Heat at high1 minute.
Add instant soup mix to hot half 'n half mixture; stir well.
Place butter in 2-quart oblong baking dish and heat at high1 minute.
Place fillets in dish so that thickest... - 39.396
Peppers And Mushrooms
1) In a 12-oz shallow casserole [24-oz shallow casserole] put margarine.
2) Microwave on high (550 watts) uncovered until melted for 15 to 25 sec [30 to 45 sec].
3) Add pepper sauce and salt.
4) Mix remaining ingredients.
5) Seal with vented plastic... - 39.3199
Quick Mushroom Consomme
1. Peel onion and chop roughly.
2. Wash, trim and slice mushrooms thinly.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Add onions to the pan and fry gently until soft but not brown.
5. Add mushrooms; cover and fry gently for 2-3 minutes until the... - 39.2811
Peppers, Onions And Mushrooms
1) Using a knife, de seed and slice the pepper into thin trips
2) Cut the onion into thin slices
3) Into a frying pan, saute the sliced up peppers and onions
4) Under running water, wash the mushrooms and using a knife, slice them
5) Once the... - 39.1131
Quick Mushroom Recipes By Category