- » Quick Mocha
Quick Mocha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mocha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mocha recipes.
Delicious White Chocolate And Peppermint Mocha
Need a little pick-me-up with your cup o' joe? A white chocolate peppermint mocha will just be perfect. The kick of espresso, the feel of chocolate and the freshness of peppermint lends this mocha drink its characteristic flavor. This video presents a simple... - 101.764
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.5989
Caffeine Free Mocha Frappucino
How about a dose of energy without the caffeine kick? This drink should do the trick! The Eco vegan girl teaches you how to make this frappucino. See the video for more details! - 81.7589
The mocha rum cheesecake is a richly flavored cheesecake that can be served for dessert. Made with crushed oatmeal cookie crumbs, the mocha rum cheesecake is prepared with cream cheese, whipped cream, eggs and flavored with coffee, chocolate and vanilla.... - 48.2361
Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and syrup until smooth.
Dissolve coffee... - 46.1316
Mocha Swirl Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 10-inch springform pan or 12x8-inch baking dish.
Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee in 1 tablespoon milk.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine, egg and coffee mixture at low speed until soft dough forms.
Press in bottom and up... - 44.6832
Mocha Frosted Drops
1) In a saucepan, melt shortening and unsweetened chocolate together. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
2) Add brown sugar and add egg, vanilla, and buttermilk or sour milk to saucepan.
3) Now, sift dry ingredients to the mixture. Also add... - 42.4672
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.8743
Mocha Frozen CrÃ¨me
Mix milk and coffee in 4 cup glass measure.
Add marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Microwave to boiling, 11/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Stir in almonds, brandy and vanilla; cool.
Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Fold chocolate... - 40.8671
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.5817
Mocha-frosted Chocolate Cake
Combine biscuit mix, cocoa, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients.
Increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 minutes.
Scrape the bowl often with a rubber... - 40.2221
Mocha Chocolate Bavarian
Mocha chocolate bavarian is a rich and creamy dessert made with coffee powder and chocolate. Processed along with heavy cream, eggs, ice and sugar, the mocha chocolate bavarian is a quick and easy dessert recipe to whip up in no time. - 39.9956
Mocha Microwave Mug Cake
GETTING MUG READY
Prepare the mug by coating the inside lightly with cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all... - 37.6482
1) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour equally... - 36.194
Combine cocoa, salt, sugar and cold water in small saucepan and stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat until thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in boiling water, coffee and evaporated milk.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and beat with... - 35.6732
Mocha Cup Cakes
1. Put the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the butter, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda and coffee granules and bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside to... - 35.603
Mocha Walnut Pudding
Mocha Walnut Pudding is a yummy desert. If you like coffee flavored pudding then try this Mocha Walnut Pudding recipe, you will love it. - 35.2777
Mocha Flapjacks is coffee flavored cake. Mocha Flapjacks gets its taste from coffee and chocolate topped with walnuts. Mocha Flapjacks is loved by kids across the world. - 34.1463
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
2)Stir in the carob powder and instant coffee until dissolved.
3) Toss with the popcorn until thoroughly coated.
4) Serve cups of Mocha Popcorn immediately. - 34.0686
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, whisk the cocoa mix with water, egg yolk, coffee and vanilla together with a wire whisk, mix well.
2) Cook over a medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened. Keep warm over a low heat.
3) In a small... - 33.8006
Mocha Icebox Roll
Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until mixture mounds softly.
Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies.
Stand stacks on edge on serving plate to make one long... - 33.4872
Mocha Velvet Torte
Slice cake horizontally in 4 layers.
For frosting, combine pudding mix, instant coffee powder, dessert topping mix, and milk in mixing bowl.
Beat till fluffy and of spreading consistency.
Spread three layers of cake with frosting; stack together and top with... - 33.2435
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together chocolate syrup and instant coffee in it.
2) Pour in milk and stir cook the mixture over medium heat to just below the boiling point.
3) Take it off from heat and then mix in sweetener and vanilla.
4)... - 32.8197
Prepare pudding according to label directions and add vanilla.
Divide in half.
To one half, add the instant coffee and chocolate pieces; stir to dissolve.
Spoon the pudding into sherbets, alternating layers.
Trim with coconut.
Chill thoroughly. - 32.314
1) Take a small bowl and mix together syrup, extract, coffee, and sweetener in it until coffee is dissolved.
2) Add in yogurt, stirring well.
3) Cover the yogurt and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) Serve cold. - 31.6053
Mocha Meringue is simple cookies with has yummy taste. Mocha Meringue gets its lovely taste from chocolate and coffee mixed with eggs. - 31.4138
Mocha Milk Punch
This Mocha Milk Punch is simply irresistible ! A lip smacking combination of coffee, ice cream, bourbon and rum, this milk is something you'll crave for once you taste it ! Your suggestions for this Mocha Milk Punch are welcome ! - 31.0476
Mock Mocha Pops
1. In a small pan, combine Carob syrup, coffee and gelatin. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Once softened, add water and heat over medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Remove from flame, add honey and mix well.
4. Pour prepared mixture in... - 29.9898
Mocha Whipped Cream
Mocha whipped cream is a delcious and richly flavored whipped cream with the rich taste of coffee. The cocoa and vanilla also blend in with this mocha whipped cream recipe to make it a really heady topping that can go with any thing from hot drinks to cakes... - 29.3129
Mocha Mallow Sauce
This Mocha Mallow Sauce tastes absolutely yummy ! Try out this irresistible spread over your cakes, puddings and ice cream. Your suggestions for this Mocha Mallow Sauce are welcome ! - 28.1862
Mocha Shake is the perfect drink to relax with after a heavy day or a relaxing weekend. You can whip up this tasty Mocha Shake in no time! Try this wonderful recipe for yourself! Trust me, you will love t! - 26.6053
Quick Mocha Sauce
Puree chocolate bits, coffee, and vanilla in an electric blender at medium speed until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Serve at once over vanilla ice cream or sliced pound cake.
This sauce can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for several days.
If... - 25.9947
Spiced Mocha Coffee
Combine all the ingredients, stir to mix, and transfer to an airtight container.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For each cup of coffee allow 3 tablespoons of the blend. - 25.6344