- » Quick Mint
Quick Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mint recipes.
Quick Mint Patties
Melt butter or margarine with milk in top of a double boiler.
Stir in frosting mix.
Cook over rapidly boiling water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in peppermint.
Drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper; swirl tops of candies with a spoon.
If mixture... - 32.9573
Quick Party Mints
Combine butter and milk in 2-quart measuring cup or bowl and cook on High until butter is melted, about 45 to 60 seconds.
Blend in frosting mix.
Continue cooking on High, whisking through several times, until mixture is creamy about 2 to 3 minutes.
Whisk in... - 26.8014
Quick Mint Julep
Combine 3 or 4 small mint sprigs and 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (above) in an 8 ounce tum bler.
Pack with crushed ice to almost fill and add 2 ounces bourbon, muddle lightly with a long spoon to settle the ice.
Refill with ice and add more bourbon if desired,... - 19.7473
You May Also Like!
Quick Mint Sauce
Bring the water to boil in a saucepan and add the dried mint, then the sugar until dissolved.
Remove from the heat and add the vinegar. If too strong or too weak add less or more vinegar. - 27.0598
Mint Chutney With Fresh Mint
Mint known as pudina in India is vastly used in most households for its fresh aroma and health benefits. Check out chef Madhura making Pudina or Mint chutney with fresh coriander leaves and other common Indian spices. Good to accompany snacks like samosas! - 94.3992
Quick Chocolate Mint Sauce
Combine patties and whipping cream in a 2-quart glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Insert temperature probe through wrap so it rests on bottom of cup.
Set probe at 140Â°.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) until temperature is reached (3 to 4... - 26.5878
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber.
4. Decorate with mint sprigs. - 33.6921
Quick Minted Tomatoes
1. In a large skillet, tip in the oil
2. Add the garlic and the onions
3. Stir the onions and the garlic till they are completely browned.
4. Reduce heat and add tomatoes and mint to the dish
5. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.... - 38.0486
Quick As A Wink Mint Cocoa
In a large saucepan heat water till warm. Stir in cocoa mix and buttermints. Stir till well blended. Cool slightly.
To serve, pour into cups. Top with dessert topping and chocolate pieces. If desired, use candy sticks as stirrers. - 28.3162
Olive Mint Quick Bread
1. Grease an 8 by 4 by 2 1/2 inches loaf pan and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Crush the olives lightly with the flat side of a large knife on a cutting board and discard the pits.
4. Drain the olives on paper towels... - 46.4194
Easy Minted Peas
Add butter, jelly and mace to hot drained peas.
Stir gently over low heat until jelly and butter are melted. - 18.3907
Quick French Mints
1. In a saucepan, measure the sugar nad water and stir over low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Bring to a boil and cook rapidly till a little of the mixture, when spooned on a saucer of cold water forms a soft bubble
3. Turn the heat off and allow... - 33.9184
Fresh Mint Chutney Withfruit
Combine all ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
This chutney goes with most Indian foods.
It is especially good with broiled Seekh Kabab, Tandoori Chicken, and Vegetable Pakoris. - 33.5204