- » Quick Mincemeat
Quick Mincemeat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mincemeat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mincemeat recipes.
Chicken With Mincemeat
About 1 1/4 hours before serving: Wash, then dry, chicken pieces.
In large heavy skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, saute chicken pieces until well browned.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
Cover and cook over medium heat 35... - 45.9718
1) In a bowl, mix together currants, both the raisins, apples, lemon rind, orange rind, sugar and spices.
2) Pour orange juice, suet and brandy or rum, and mix well.
3) Spoon the currant mixture into a sterilized jar.
4) Seal with sterilized lids.
5)... - 42.018
Mincemeat Steamed Pudding
Grease round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Place straight sided beverage glass or custard cup open end up in center of baking dish.
Mix mar garine, brown sugar and eggs.
Stir in mince meat and milk.
Mix in flour, baking powder and nuts.
Spoon batter around... - 41.5414
Christmas Mincemeat Tart
1. Divide the pastry in half and roll out one piece on a lightly floured surface to a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Roll out the second piece of pastry so that it is slightly larger than the first.... - 39.7567
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mixing well.
2 Cover the bowl and allow to stand overnight.
3 Into small rigid containers or freezer-proof jars, put the mixture.
4 Seal the jars, label and put in the freezer.
5 Thaw... - 38.5224
Mincemeat Cookies is a Christmas time cookies. Mincemeat Cookies gets its desired taste from eggs mixed with flour and stuffed with mincemeat. - 37.9935
1 Simmer the meat in water to cover until tender. Grind or puree in an electric blender.
2 Add remaining ingredients and mix well. The filling should be thick and moist.
3 If it seems dry, add more liquid. Let it rest for several hours to blend flavors, then... - 35.3045
1. In a small, ovenproof dish place after mixing the mincemeat and brandy together.
2. Whip the egg whites, cream of tartar and sugar until they stand up softly in peaks.
3. Don't over beat.
4. On top of the mincemeat pile the meringue and let it bake... - 33.2156
Mincemeat Shortcakes is like by many across the world. Mincemeat Shortcakes get its taste from egg, mincemeat and vegetables. - 29.5164
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
In bowl, stir together mincemeat, applesauce, and lemon juice.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate.
Place top crust over filling; seal and flute.
Cut slits for escape of steam.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes. - 28.3652