- » Quick Microwave Vegetarian
Quick Microwave Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave vegetarian recipes.
Jacket Potato For One In The Microwave
Heating the oven to bake a potato for one is rather wasteful. If you want a single jacket potato for dinner, watch this video to learn how to have it ready in 6 minutes. - 76.2007
Quick Baked Potatoes In The Microwave
1. Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork, prick potatoes all over, and put them on a large oven safe plate.
2. With your hands rub oil all over the potatoes.
3. Season it with kosher salt.
4. Place the plate in microwave, and cook on high... - 97.8004
1. Wash the asparagus. Snap off the tough ends. Arrange the asparagus, buds toward the center, in a large shallow microwave-safe dish with the water and salt. Cover the dish with vented heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 10... - 23.6823
Microwave Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a microwavable mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and butter.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 20 seconds till the cream cheese softens. Mix well to blend.
3) Add in sugar into the cream cheese and beat till it attains the consistency of a... - 29.5852
Microwave Cranberry Orange Sauce
No Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is complete without a gorgeous cranberry sauce. Don’t commit a crime by serving cranberry sauce from a canned or jar when all it takes is four ingredients and four minutes to make a delicious homemade cranberry sauce. - 82.8313
Microwave Toasted Almonds
1) Into the pie plate, add in butter. Microwave on HIGH for 60 seconds till the butter melts completely.
2) Add in the slivered almonds into the butter. Mix well to coat.
3) Microwave once again on HIGH for about 4 1/2 minutes. Stir once in between the... - 28.2677
Microwaved Graham Cracker Crust
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, place butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds on High to melt butter.
3. Add the graham cracker crumbs and sugar and toss together.
4. With a spatula, press the mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the... - 32.5014
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 142.049
Easy Microwaved White Sauce
1) In a medium microwave proof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the flour and salt and blend into the butter to make a paste.
3) Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
4) Place in the microwave and cook for about 4... - 33.0224
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.1452
1. In a deep, two quart casserole with lid, mix hot water, butter/margarine and salt; cover and microwave for five minutes
2. Add rice to it, cover and Microwave at MEDIUM LOW for twenty minutes until tender, strring at half time; let stand for five... - 32.376
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 39.0581
2 Minutes Cake-low Fat, Egg Less, Microwave
1. In a microwave proof cup add in the flour, coco powder, baking powder, instant coffee granules and sugar. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Pour in the milk and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes. Followed by vanilla essence, give a quick... - 0
Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and... - 43.6746
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
Place cream cheese and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on LOW (30 percent) for 1-1/2-2 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sugar and almond extract until well-blended.
Beat mixture until spreading consistency.
Spread on tops of cooled... - 30.6654
So Quick Blueberry Pie
In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
Stir in the blueberries.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture is thick.
Cool slightly, then pour into the pie shell.
Cool... - 34.0956
Microwave Cooked Green Bean Casserole
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, let them rest in the casserole for a few... - 46.3793
Quick Chunky Applesauce
1. In a 2-quart casserole, mix all the ingredients.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 13 to 14 minutes at High, until the apples are soft stirring once.
3. Serve as it is or puree, if you want, before serving. - 31.8764
Microwave Cooked Orange Baked Beans
1) Into a 2-quart microwavable casserole, add in the onion, celery and butter.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for about 3 1/2 minutes or till the vegetables become soft.
3) Add in the baked beans, brown sugar, catsup, orange juice concentrate and... - 41.2512
Microwave Cooked Orange Beets
1) Slice the beet into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2) To the reserved beet juice add in enough water to make 1/2 cup of liquid.
3) Into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in brown sugar and cornstarch. Mix well before adding in the orange juice, orange peel, 1/2... - 42.4557
Quick Banana Pie
Combine pudding mix and milk in 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir and cool.
Pour half the pudding mixture into the pastry shell.
Cover mixture with sliced bananas.
Add remaining... - 39.0859
Microwave Cheesy Cauliflower With Sour Cream
1) Microwave the cauliflower florets on HIGH for a 2 minutes till they becomes tender-crispy. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Arrange the cooked cauliflower on a serving plate.
2) In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the mushrooms and... - 44.9894
Quick Dill Green Beans
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) 2 min; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave until tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 5 min]. - 31.2562
Quick Chocolate Sundae Or Fondue Sauce
Combine ingredients in 4-cup measure or small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil and is thick and smooth, stirring well every minute.
If sauce is too thick, stir in more milk.
Serve warm. - 24.1513
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.5359
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 117.049
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 1 minute on HIGH. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Drop macaroons by teaspoonfuls onto preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 3 1/2 to... - 29.2347
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Beans
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the green bean pieces along with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 11 minutes. The beans must become slightly tender yet crisp. Stir the beans once after 5 minnutes.
3) Let the... - 46.5853
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Quick Stuffed Apple
Using a sharp knife and working from the stem end, remove most of the core from the apple (leave about 1/2" at the bottom intact).
Fill the cavity with the raisins.
Drizzle the maple syrup over the raisins.
Place in a small bowl.
Cover with wax paper, tucking... - 34.113
Quick Baked Apple
Cut apples vertically into halves; remove cores.
Place halves, cut sides up, in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish.
Mix brown sugar and flour; spoon into center of each half.
Place 1/4 teaspoon margarine on brown sugar mixture on each half; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover... - 31.8425
Quick 'n' Cheesy Nachos
Place chips on serving platter.
Microwave process cheese spread according to label directions; pour over chips.
Top with remaining ingredients. - 28.9587
Quick Apple Jam
Kids are very fond of jam.I bought fresh apples from market and prepared apple jam the very same day. - 0
Quick Glazed Carrots
Place carrots in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole]; stir in orange juice.
Stir in carrots; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) 3... - 33.5849
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 33.8671
Quick Cafe Au Lait
1. In a 4-cup measure (make sure its microwave proof) combine coffee and water.
2.. Add milk and stir to blend.
3. Heat in the microwave for about 6 minutes.
4. Pour equally into 4 coffee cups (tasse)
5. Add sugar to taste if you like.
6.... - 34.306
Combination of milk with condensed milk,a rich dessert flavoured with fragrant cardamom powder. - 0
Quick Rice Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 2-quart glass measure or bowl, combine all ingredients; heat, covered with wax paper, 11 to 13 minutes or until pudding is thickened, stirring three times.
Chill before serving. - 29.0625
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together the cranberries, sugar, water, salt and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 20 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture every 6 minutes.
4) Remove from the microwave when the berries have turned... - 34.8264
Quick Easy Grape Jelly
1. Combine grape juice and pectin in 5-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 8 to 12 minutes, or until boiling. Still 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2. Stir sugar into grape mixture. Cook on Full Power for 8 to 11 minutes, or until mixture has... - 21.3352
Quick Curried Fruit Dessert
Drain canned fruit thoroughly and mix together.
Cut banana into 1/2-inch chunks and stir into fruit.
Mix brown sugar, flour and curry powder together and sprinkle over top.
Drizzle melted butter over the top.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH. - 36.6479
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 33.9827
Quick Cherry Pie
Blend sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl.
Stir in cherries.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until mixture is translucent, 8 to 11 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
Stir in almond extract.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Chill. - 41.2052
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 48.51
Quick Strawberry Jam
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In large glass bowl, thoroughly combine strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Heat 20 to 22 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil, stirring occasionally during first 7 minutes.
Heat an additional 1 minute.
Stir in pectin and... - 29.8739
Quick And Easy Sakhar Amba
A sweet Raw Mango chutney prepared in no time. Mango season is here and with the abundance of raw mangoes available, it's the perfect time to make this quick Sakharamba and store in large canters to enjoy all year. This sweet and tangy mango chutney is the... - 115.949
Quick Sweet Potato Salad
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the sweet potatoes and water.
2) Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes. Stir once after 3 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the preparation stand for about 2 minutes and tehn drain the potatoes well. Set... - 39.1824
Quick And Easy Marmalade
Quick And Easy Marmalade! Now, you don€™t have to stand in front of your cooker preparing your marmalade for ages, here is a Quick And Easy Marmalade recipe that will surely come in handy! Try it, its yummy! - 34.2644
Quick Mashed Potatoes
1) Wash the potatoes; drain them.
2) In a medium sized glass bowl, arrange the potatoes.
3) Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl.
3) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on COOK A5. When time appears in display window, stir once. Once cooked, remove... - 35.9191
Quick Glazed Carrots
1. Place butter in a small microwavable bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute until it melts and is frothy.
2. Stir brown sugar into the butter until it melts.
3. Add carrots to a medium casserole.
4. Pour the sugary butter to the carrots and... - 40.2667
Mocha Microwave Mug Cake
GETTING MUG READY
Prepare the mug by coating the inside lightly with cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all... - 37.6482
Gary's Covent Garden Comforter
1. In a very large heatproof glass goblet or jug, add the milk, nutmeg and sugar.
2. Place in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in any spirit.
4. Serve immediately. - 29.2819
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain.
2. Mix all ingredient and return to the microwave for 2 or 3 minutes until heated through. - 27.5113
1) Apply butter over the tortillas.
2) Fold them twice in half, ensuring not to tear or crack open the tortillas.
3) Keep them on paper towel and microwave for 1 minute on High.
4) Serve at once. - 30.416
Stewed Dried Apricots
1) In a small bowl, add the apricots and water together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes 45 seconds.
3) Serve hot or cold with custard/ ice-cream, or cool and use as a pie filling. - 28.5866
Strong Mexican Coffee
1. Take a 10-ounce mug and combine espresso, cream and chocolate syrup.
2. Let it microwave at Power 7 for 2 minutes.
3. Put in Kahlua and stir.
4. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately. - 33.7441
Easiest Mac And Cheese
This has to be the easiest Mac and Cheese recipe that does not come from a box! This is so simple, even a kid can make it. Four ingredients from your pantry cupboard, and 15 minutes of cooking is all that it takes to put one delicious and comforting dish of... - 110.964
Hot Cooked Rice
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] mix all ingredients.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts for 3 to 4 min [6 to 7 min] and stir.
4) Cook till rice is tender and water evaporated.
5) Serve hot or cold. - 30.4805
1) Take a 2.5 L (10 cup) microwave safe dish, and mix rhubarb, water and sugar.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Stir once.
3) Serve as needed, either warm or cold. - 28.5323
Potato With Toppers
Prick potato[es] with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered 3 min; turn potatofes] over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 1 1/2 to 2 min [3 1/2 to 5 min].
Wrap potatofes] in aluminum foil; let stand 5 min.
Split top[s] of potatofes] and squeeze... - 25.6858
Heavy Cream Chocolate Sauce
1) In a measuring cup place all the ingredients and cook for one minute on the highest setting.
2) Stir the mixture and cook further for a minute on simmer setting.
3) Blend the mixture with a whisk wire to make a smooth paste.
4) Serve as... - 33.2614
Shoestring' Celery With Poppy Seeds
1) In a shallow microwavable dish, add in the celery 'shoestring' slices, water and olive oil.
2) Coat the celery completely and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) Garnish the hot celery slices with poppy seeds and celery leaves.
4) Serve as... - 33.0444
Walnut Port And Pipo Crem' Dressing
1) In a microwavable bowl, mix together Pipo Crem', walnut oil, port and microwave for 1 minute on LOW.
2) Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the dressing and serve warm. - 29.5786
Rhubarb And Cream
Mix rhubarb, sweetener and cloves.
Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Place in two small bowls and cover with cream.
You can use whipped cream if you prefer but it will melt unless you let the rhubarb cool considerably. - 32.7651
1) Take a 2-quart measuring cup or bowl and mix together cider, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Heat the mixture for 6 minutes on High and then strain the cooked mixture.
3) Serve hot at once, decorating it with orange slices. - 32.8907
1) Take a medium sized glass bowl, and put in the chocolate.
2) Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW for 3 to 4 minutes, or till chocolate melts completely.
3) Pour in milk and stir until smooth, then add in the raisins.
4) Upon a greased waxed paper lined cookie... - 31.419
1. Take a large heatproof bowl or large punch bowl, add the lager, apple juice, sliced apple, cinnamon and all spice berries.
2. Microwave, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes.
3. Add golden rum and Calvados.
4. Take stemmed, heatproof goblets or mugs... - 34.5645
1. In a 4-cup measure bowl or cup (should be microwave safe) combine chocolate, coffee and water
2. Heat in the microwave for about 4 1/2 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and stir to blend well.
4. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and milk.
5. Heat again for... - 40.4603
1. In a 1 ½ quart microwaveable baking dish, combine apples and 3/4 cup sugar.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and remaining sugar, stirring quickly until mixture is crumbly in texture. .
3. Cover the apples with this crumble... - 38.4766
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 1 minute. - 36.3644
Caramel And Lime Glaze
1. Zest two limes. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon. Remove the pith from the other lime and cut thin segments and quarter the the flesh alone.
2) Over a 10-inch microwavable browning dish, evenly sprinkle 7 ounces of granulated sugar and... - 33.8194
1) Soak the wild rice in a pint of water for 3 hours and drain.
2) In a microwavable deep dish, add drained rice, oil, garlic, boiling water, and microwave covered for about 30 minutes.
3) Once the rice has cooked, set aside undisturbed... - 38.5717
1. Take a heatproof glass or mug and mix all the liquid ingredients except the gin.
2. Stir in the herbs and orange segments.
3. Cover the glass or mug using cling film and pierce the film in 2 places.
4. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
5.... - 40.5645
Herbed French Loaf
1. Cut the French bread into inch wide slices; make sure, however, not to cut all the way down to bottom
2. In a small bowl, add butter and microwave at LOW for two minutes until soft; add oregano, basil, celery seeds and onion powder
3. Spread it... - 37.7039
1) In the food processor, puree pimiento, garlic, oil and 5 tablespoon liquid from the pimiento jar.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the puree, dry sherry or chilli vinegar, pepper and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once after... - 36.915
1) In a 21 cm (8 1/2-inch) microwave safe, round dish, arrange the apple slices.
2) Drizzle with lemon juice.
3) In a bowl, mix oats, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4) With your hands, run in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Put in the... - 45.6797
Graham Cracker Crust
1. In 9-inch pie plate add butter.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Against sides and bottom of pie plate press the mixture firmly.
5. Microwave at Power... - 36.3239
1. Taking a 1-quart glass measure and mix in sliced orange, sliced lemon, brown sugar, brandy and cinnamon stick.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3. Put in wine and microwave at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wine is... - 42.3862
Mulled Wine With Fruits
1. In a large (3 quart) microwave proof measure or casserole, combine sugar, water, spices and lemon .
2. Heat in the microwave for 4 minutes, stirring halfway to dissolve the sugar.
3. Stir in the orange juice and wine.
4. Continue heating for... - 42.1881
Zucchini And Carrots Basil
1) In 13-oz casserole mix all ingredients except pepper.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 30 to 60 sec [1 to 1 1/2 min]. Stir in between.
4) Seal tightly.
5) Microwave about 30 sec longer [30 to 60 sec longer] until... - 40.5049
Place cauliflower and green pepper in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min];... - 32.3973
Gingered Chinese Cabbage
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 3 1/2 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham if desired. - 29.7922
Mix bouillon (dry), mustard, salt, water and pepper sauce in 12-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Stir in carrots; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 3 to 4 min [5 to 7 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with... - 33.1359
Buttered And Herb Corn Kernels
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the corn, water and butter.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or till the butter has melted completely. The corn should also have defrosted by this time.
3) Next, add in the chives, basil,... - 40.0963
Glazed Bananas With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Peeling bananas slice in half lengthwise.
3. In a 9-inch glass baking dish place bananas, cut side up.
4. Sprinkling with brown sugar and lemon juice dot with butter.
5. Let it cook at Convection (450°F) for... - 37.8128
Celery And Cheese Au Gratin
1. Drain the celery and put into a fireproof dish.
2. Make the white sauce, add butter, most of the cheese and the lemon juice. Pour over the celery. .
3. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and arrange slices of tomato round the edge.
4. Put into a hot... - 32.1164
1) Take a 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole] and spread apples in it.
2) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients resembling crumbles.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 3 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min] till... - 38.5591
Mushrooms In Wine
Place all ingredients except parsley in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover loosely and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 sec longer [1 to 1 1/2 min longer].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 33.8695
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put pecans.
2) Sprinkle salt, ginger and nutmeg on top.
3) Dot with margarine.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 45 sec to 1 1/4 min [1 1/4 to 2 min].
5) Cook pecans are hot and stir.
6)... - 35.5047
1) Take a 1-1/2-quart bowl and combine tomato juice, consomme, seasoned salt, basil and sugar in it.
2) Using cloves, stud lemon slices and then mix this with soup.
3) Cook the soup for 6 minutes on High.
4) Serve immediately. - 37.5132
Honey Spice Apple
1) Preheat the microwave.
2) Core the inside of apples, remove the middle skin to prevent the splitting by heating.
3) Now, stuff the apple with raisins first,.
4) Stuff then the cinnamon, and honey mixture into the core of apples.
5)... - 42.1496
Caramel Cream Frosting
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart) microwave proof bowl, combine caramels and 1 tablespoon water
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until smooth.
3. Add the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric mixer,... - 31.0875
Corn With Cream
Place all ingredients except cream in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Stir in cream.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave until hot, 20... - 30.9813