- » Quick Microwave Spanish
Quick Microwave Spanish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave spanish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave spanish recipes.
Quick Microwaved Jambalaya
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), combine onion, green pepper, butter and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook 6 minutes,... - 36.1573
Quick spanish Rice
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and microwave 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is... - 33.863
Best Spanish Rice With Bacon
Place bacon in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. - 36.6189
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] put bacon.
2) Seal loosely.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 2 1/2 to 3 min [4 1/2 to 6 min] until crisp.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients.
5) Seal tightly. Microwave for 1 min [2 min]. Stir in between.
6)... - 42.9252
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Sunshine Omelette Filling
1 In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini, carrot, green onion and basil.
2 Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
3 Add the tomatoes.
4 Microwave at 100%... - 36.2247
Crumble beef into a microwave-proof colander set in a medium-size microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes; stir after 4 minutes, bringing uncooked meat to outside and pushing cooked meat to center.
Drain off fat from bowl,... - 34.4044
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Use waxed paper to cover the dish.
3. Brown the chicken in the microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes.
4.... - 41.5207