- » Quick Microwave Crispy
Quick Microwave Crispy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave crispy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave crispy recipes.
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.3935
You May Also Like!
Indian Masala Papad
If you are looking for a quick snack idea, then this masala papad recipe would surely impress you. Take a look at this video that presents an absolutely delicious masala papad recipe which can be prepared in just a few minutes. The snack is definitely much... - 89.8963
Crispy Pa Fried Chicken
1. Preheat a 10-inch browning skillet, uncovered, at 100% (high) 5 minutes. Make a small slit in skin on each chicken piece.
2. In a pie plate, whisk together egg and water. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then in coating mix according to package... - 25.4574
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 26.2382
Peach Melba Crispy
Combine sugar and cornstarch in 8" square glass baking dish.
Stir in raspberries.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir in peaches.
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt... - 37.129
Easy Apple Crispy
Spread apple slices in 24-ounce casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple slices.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until apples are tender, 5 to 6 minutes. - 29.16
Crispy Peanut Brittle
Grease baking tray heavily.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in large casserole dish.
Stir in peanuts.
Cook for 8-10 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice.
Stir in remaining ingredients until light and foamy.
Quickly pour onto prepared baking... - 34.4893
Easy Apple Cheese Crispy
Microwave butter in casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and oats.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Stir in 3/4 cup flour; set aside.
Combine apples, juice, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon and salt in 8x8-in baking... - 41.8955
Crispy Peanut Brittle
In 3 qt glass casserole, blend sugar, syrup, water and butter.
Microwave (high) 12-14 minutes, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking.
Test, using either cold water method (hard ball) or a candy thermometer (250°F.).
If mixture needs more... - 32.9979
Microwave Cheesy Cauliflower With Sour Cream
1) Microwave the cauliflower florets on HIGH for a 2 minutes till they becomes tender-crispy. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Arrange the cooked cauliflower on a serving plate.
2) In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the mushrooms and... - 43.0497
Microwave Celery Victor
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay... - 44.9764