- » Quick Microwave Breakfast
Quick Microwave Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave breakfast recipes.
Quick Microwave Omelette
1) Take a 23 cm (9-inch), microwave safe pie plate. Melt butter at HIGH for 1 minute. 2) Rotate the plate to coat the inside with melted butter.
3) Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.
4) Using a plastic wrap, cover the plate.... - 33.6898
1. Combine water, salt and oats in a microwave-safe serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at HIGH.
2. Stir, cover and allow to stand 3 minutes before serving. - 23.9649
Quick Breakfast Oatmeal
1) Take a 2 quart casserole and blend together water, salt and oatmeal in it.
2) Microwave (high) for about 4 minutes.
3) Stir and microwave (high) for another 2-3 minutes.
4) Stir and cover. Set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.
5)... - 30.9484
Quick Breakfast Bars
Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
Mix in egg and vanilla.
Stir in oats, flour, soda, salt, peanuts, and raisins.
Pat mixture into a greased 9-inch round glass baking dish.
Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn... - 37.6641
Quick Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Bread is a unique flavored bread that you can serve at home or for aparty. I made this for my husband the other day and he loved it! Try the Irish Soda Bread and you will understand why! - 42.5002
Porridge In The Microwave
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together water, porridge and salt.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 7 minutes, stirring at least three times while cooking.
3) Stir in with milk or sugar or honey or salt, if desired.
4) Put the lid on and cook... - 31.2435
Quick Microwaved Egg Drop Soup
In 2-qt casserole combine water, bouillon, soy sauce and onion.
Microwave at High 7 1/2 to 12 minutes, or until boiling.
Pour eggs in a thin circular stream over boiling broth; let threads coagulate.
Serve immediately. - 30.478
Quick Cooking Oatmeal
1. Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 1/2-quart glass, casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH; stir after 3 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 24.2629
Quick Hot Oatmeal
In a 2 cup nonmetallic cereal bowl, stir together oats, water, and salt.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir, then let stand, uncovered, for 2 minutes before eating.
Add butter, cinnamon, brown sugar,... - 22.7855
In 2 qt glass casserole, blend oatmeal, water and salt.
Microwave (high) 4 minutes.
Stir; microwave (high) 2-3 minutes longer.
Cover and rest 5 minutes before serving. - 23.8827
Quick Cooking Grits
1. Heat water in a 2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven to boiling (about 6 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add grits and salt to boiling water; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir once during cooking.
3. Cover; allow to stand 5 minutes... - 26.2332
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
1) Heat a pan with water. Cook potatoes till they are soft.
2) Allow the potatoes to stand for 5 minutes; peel and slice.
3) As the potatoes boil, in 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe, round dish, mix butter, green pepper and onion.
4) Microwave at HIGH... - 43.8419
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 33.8671
If you are thinking of a better way to cook your eggs next time, try this super quick eggs recipe from Jameela and you would wonder why you didn't get it earlier. Its not only fast but also quite delicious and healthy. What else do you need to start a day... - 73.7512
1) Take a serving bowl and blend together water, salt and oatmeal in it.
2) Microwave (high) for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir and cover. Set aside for about 2-3 minutes before serving.
4) Place oatmeal in a platter and serve immediately. - 29.2525
Quick And Easy Marmalade
Quick And Easy Marmalade! Now, you don€™t have to stand in front of your cooker preparing your marmalade for ages, here is a Quick And Easy Marmalade recipe that will surely come in handy! Try it, its yummy! - 34.2644
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 0
Quick & Easy Eggs Benedict
1) Take a medium-sized glass mixing bowl; blend egg yolks, lemon juice and white pepper in it with a wire whisk for the Hollandaise sauce and keep aside.
2) Microwave butter in a 2-cup measure at Power Hi for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes till it melts.
3) Add in... - 42.6761
Quick Egg And Veggie Scramble
Many of you might not find time to cook breakfast every morning before going to work. This recipe is the best solution to prepare your breakfast within couple of minutes. This super quick egg and veggie scramble also offers essential nutritional values. Watch... - 104.863
Easy Cheese Omelette
Butter 9 inch pie plate.
Beat eggs and milk in pie plate.
Microwave uncovered until edge is set, 1 3/4 to 1 3/4 minutes.
Push cooked egg to center; microwave uncovered until edge is set, 1 minute.
Sprinkle top with cheese.
Microwave uncovered until remaining... - 34.0581
Mexican Style Egg
Beat egg[s], flour and milk with fork in 1-cup measure [2-cup measure]; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 12-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every min, until set but... - 31.1118
Scrambled Eggs With Pepper
Place margarine in 2-cup measure [1-qt measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until melted, 20 to 50 sec [45 sec to 1 1/2 min].
Beat in remaining ingredients with fork.
Microwave uncovered, stirring every min, until eggs are puffy and set but still... - 30.1734
Basic 2 Egg Omelette
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at HIGH for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
Add butter or margarine to dish and tilt to coat.
Pour in egg mixture and cover with browning dish lid.
Cook at HIGH for 2 minutes till center is set but... - 37.9782
1. Trim the crust of the brown bread slices and spread butter/margarine on both the sides
2. Spread with tomato paste and top with a slice of cheese and a frozen fish finger. Bring the corners of the bread together diagonally and secure with wooden... - 35.5816
Scrambled Eggs Benedict
Mix sauce as directed on package in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave 1 minute; stir.
Microwave until mixture boils and thickens, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Cover and microwave bacon until hot, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Beat eggs in 1 quart... - 40.0937
Beat egg white[s] with hand beater until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolk[s], water, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until slightly thick and lemon-colored.
Fold into egg white[s].
Place margarine in 16-oz shallow casserole [two 16-oz shallow casseroles], 6 3/4"... - 43.6416
Creamed Eggs On Toast
Creamed eggs on toast can be prepared for a comforting and savory breakfast all with the ease of cooking in a microwave. Prepared with a base of flour, butter and mustard, the eggs are cooked along with parsley and served on hot buttered toasts. - 39.3721
Egg And Ham Scramble
Place butter in a shallow 1-quart microwave-proof dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Break eggs into dish; add milk, salt, and pepper and beat with a wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%)... - 39.0451
Prepare Hollandaise sauce.
Place Canadian-style bacon on plate.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until hot, 30 to 60 sec [45 to 60 sec].
Place water and vinegar in 6-oz custard cup [divide water and vinegar between two 6-oz custard... - 37.3639
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 44.5731
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Williamsburg Spoon Bread
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup heat milk in the microwave on HIGH power for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or baking dish, combine water, corn meal, butter,... - 45.9362
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crush the berries lightly.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon peel and juice.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 to 12 minutes at High, until it reaches a boil, stirring twice.
4. Cook for 10 minutes more at Power 5 or Medium to... - 40.7707
Peachy Pecan Muffins
1. Drain the peaches and reserve ¼ cup of the syrup.
2. Remove 1/4 cup peaches and finely chop. Add to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Line 9 muffin or custard cups (6 oz. each) with paper cups.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 44.1903
1) Take a small glass bowl, and mix apple, 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter, honey and cinnamon.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until apples are tender. Allow it to stand covered for a few minutes.
3) Take a... - 39.1452
Custard Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
3. Place baking dish inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at least 1/2 way up main... - 30.0159
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.5994
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 35.7456
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
The British sometimes serve this at breakfast, but we like it for dinner with a crisp salad. - 28.8552
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
A delicious and tasty preparation which once tried will surely become your most favorite snack. - 37.4241
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 37.6834
Poha or Flattened Rice is a quick and easy breakfast dish. It tastes good with some yogurt as a condiment. Boiled potato cubes and groundnuts go very well with Poha. Sprinkling a little lemon juice just before serving gives it a zesty taste. ... - 36.7656
1. In medium bowl, lightly beat egg with a fork. Add milk and whisk to blend.
2. Add melted butter and sea salt, whisking to combine.
3. In large bowl, add the flour. Pour in milk mixture and whisk together to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 118.436
This Bread pakora recipe is loved by my family. Bread Pakora is a very popular Indian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Bread Pakora goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this... - 54.2151