- » Quick Microwave Bread
Quick Microwave Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave bread recipes.
Quick Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Bread is a unique flavored bread that you can serve at home or for aparty. I made this for my husband the other day and he loved it! Try the Irish Soda Bread and you will understand why! - 42.5002
Microwave Quick Bread Pudding
1) In a glass dish, place the bread cubes.
2) Add the milk,eggs,sugar,vanilla essence,salt in a large glass measuring cup.
3) Cook the cup mixture on HIGH(9) for 4-6 minutes, stirring ocassionally to ensure it thickens well.
4) Pour the thickened... - 45.3434
Microwave Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 86.1331
Packaged Quick Bread
1. Prepare quick bread mix following directions on package. Turn mixture into a 2-quart (9x5x3-inch) glass loaf dish. Cover with a paper towel.
2. Preheat conventional oven to 425°F.
3. Put filled dish into microwave oven. Cook 7 to 10 minutes at BAKE, or... - 20.975
Microwave Bread Pudding
In a 9" round cake dish, combine the bread and raisins.
Place the milk in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the milk comes to a boil.
Whisk in the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Pour the egg mixture over the... - 40.7353
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
Quick Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 9-inch round glass deep pie dish.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 to 1 minute until melted.
Sprinkle brown sugar over butter; add corn syrup and stir well.
Place small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
Arrange pecans and cherries on... - 40.0824
In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, sugar, egg and oil.
Add sifted biscuit mix to milk mixture and stir vigorously until all the flour is moistened.
Divide batter into 12 lined plastic coffee cup holders, custard cups, or use a plastic muffin... - 33.3958
Whole Grain Quick Bread
Set aside 2 tablespoons cornmeal for topping.
Combine remaining dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Add juice, honey, egg, and oil.
Stir just until moistened.
Pour batter into 6-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle reserved cornmeal over top.
Cook on 80, 8... - 41.5496
Strawberry Banana Quick Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter evenly into... - 51.0302
Mix all ingredients, except French bread, in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEATS, 9 to 11 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Pour over slices of toasted French bread.
Top with crumbled bacon, if... - 30.3864
Oniony French Bread
Combine margarine and onions.
Cut loaf crosswise in half.
Slice each horizontally, cutting almost through.
Spread cut sides with on ion butter.
Microwave, one half loaf at a time, on paper towel until hot, 45 seconds to 1 minute. - 26.9919
Simple Corn Bread Topping
This corn bread topping recipe is especially mean to be served over beef and beans dish. Prepared with cornmeal, vegetable oil, milk and sugar with salt to taste, the corn bread topping is can be blended to a desired consistency beore using. - 30.3664
Hot Herbed Bread
Cut bread diagonally into 1" slices.
Blend all ingredients, excepting cheese.
Put bread slices together again with butter mixture in between slices.
Shape foil around loaf,boat fashion, twisting ends but leaving top open.
Sprinkle top liberally with cheese... - 36.7394
Brown bread is a microwaved bread recipe made with wheat flour, corn meal and regular flour. Prepared in a microwave, this brown bread recipe is baked with molasses, buttermilk, egg and raisins along with vegetable oil. This microwaved brown bread can be... - 45.0009
Banana Bread Using Egg Substitute
Coat a 6-cup microwave-safe ring mold with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Combine flours and next 7 ingredients.
Blend at low speed of an electric mixer until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed; stir in banana.
Pour into prepared... - 41.4694
Raisin Bread And Butter Pudding
Mix bread cubes and raisins in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt.
Microwave milk and margarine in 4 cup glass measure until steaming hot, 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
Gradually stir into egg mixture.
Pour over bread mixture.
Sprinkle... - 41.9824
Spiced Pumpkin Bread Using Light Brown Sugar
1. At the bottom of 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan line with wax paper and set aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine all ingredients.
3. Using an electric mixer beat at low speed until moistened.
4. Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping... - 50.854
Fluffy French Bread Stuffing
In large mixing bowl, combine butter, celery, onion, parsley and sage.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until celery is tender, stirring once.
Mix in bread cubes and walnuts.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, eggs and... - 47.723
Raspberry Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add the bread and raspberries.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Add the bread mixture.
Cover with a lid or vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50% power)... - 47.0645
Williamsburg Spoon Bread
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup heat milk in the microwave on HIGH power for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or baking dish, combine water, corn meal, butter,... - 45.9362
Beef And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
Crumble hamburger into 2 quart casserole; add onion.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Stir in pork and beans, barbecue sauce and salt.
Cover and microwave to boiling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Prepare Com Bread... - 36.1293
1) Apply butter over the tortillas.
2) Fold them twice in half, ensuring not to tear or crack open the tortillas.
3) Keep them on paper towel and microwave for 1 minute on High.
4) Serve at once. - 30.416
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. Grease a large (3 or 4 –quart) round, microwave proof baking dish.
2. Invert a small (3-inch) round glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively you can use a microwavable Bundt pan.
3. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl,... - 43.8796
Ready To Make Gingerbread
1. Follow the package directions to prepare gingerbread mix but reduce the liquid by 2 tablespoons.
2. Turn batter into an 8-inch round microwave baking dish.
3. Cook in the microwave for 12 to 14 minutes, until spongy to touch and cooked though
4.... - 32.22
Parmesan buttered rolls are simple dinner rolls buttered with a cheese, butter and parley mix with garlic salt. The buttered parmesan rolls can be served for dinner or as a fun snack. Easily microwaved the buttered parmesan rolls are ready to serve in under 5... - 32.2441
Creamy Apricot Snack Spread
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and apricots; cook and stir until thickened, about 8 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
Serve as a spread with plain or cheese crackers or cookies.
Store covered at room... - 34.0603
Pecan Swirl Sticky Buns
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Keep aside.
2. Unroll dough but do not separate the layers.
3. On each of the 2 long rectangles, brush about 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon pecan mixture along the length.
5.... - 41.7578
Super Quick Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place bread slices on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Place butter in Covered Micro-Cooker.
Microwave on High 1 minute or just until a small lump of unmelted butter... - 38.5346
1. Grease a round 8-inch microwave baking dish.
2. In the greased baking dish, place a small 3-inch round glass in the center. Alternately, use a microwave proof ring mold if you have one.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients... - 44.3055
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
1) Take a medium sized bowl. Using electric blender, cream fat and sugar together.
2) Put in egg and beat well.
3) Add in cornmeal and stir.
4) In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Sprinkle baking soda into buttermilk.
6) Put in flour... - 45.3699
Savory Butter Scones
1)In a large mixing bowl sift the self-raising flour, baking poweder and salt.
2) Add the butter in cut pieces to make the dough flakey and crumby.
3) Mix the remaining ingrediants - cheese, pimento, onion, garlic, and parsley into the mixture.
4)... - 49.3269
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.5994
1. At the centre of of an 8" round cake, place a two inch diameter jar
2. In a medium bowl, make the gingerbread mix as per the directions on the package and pour it into the dish all around the jar
3. Microwave without a lid at HIGH... - 27.4628
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 35.7456
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 37.6834
This Bread pakora recipe is loved by my family. Bread Pakora is a very popular Indian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Bread Pakora goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this... - 54.2151
Mini Veal Meat Loaves
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine stock, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper. Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest; mix in ground veal and egg.
2. Divide into 12 balls; lightly press into... - 30.5704
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 46.7839
Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches
1. In a bowl combine chicken, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook chicken, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion... - 34.5318
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 33.2336