- » Quick Microwave Apple Cake
Quick Microwave Apple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave apple cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave apple cake recipes.
Quick Apple Coffee Cake
In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar, butter and egg.
Beat until thoroughly blended.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir milk into sugar-butter-egg mixture.
Add dry ingredients to milk mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
Spread... - 44.7295
You May Also Like!
Apple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare the Glaze: Using your fingertips, blend the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, the brown and granulated sugars, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl until crumbly. Pat the mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch square... - 39.3505
1. Take 3 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add the eggs, oil and vanilla and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in apples... - 47.5894
Applesauce Raisin Upside-down Cake
Microwave brown sugar, nuts and margarine uncovered in round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches, until margarine is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave uncovered to boiling, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
Mix cake mix and water until... - 34.6389
Apple Fudge Brownies
1. Grease generously an 8-inch (6 cup) microwave round baking dish.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine butter and chocolate.
3. Melt in the microwave for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add and blend sugar, applesauce,... - 46.0051
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.0685
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 43.4957
Apple And Oats Pie
In a greased 8-inch round cake dish, arrange apple slices.
Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add nuts; mix.
Crumble mixture over apple... - 40.3186