- » Quick Microwave Appetizer
Quick Microwave Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave appetizer recipes.
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 74.5645
Quick Supper Chowder
Prepare bacon and set aside.
To cook diced carrots and potatoes, mix and cook in medium size cooking bag or small casserole.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Heat butter or drippings in 2 quart casserole in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Add onion separated into rings;... - 45.2288
Shape meat into thick flat patty, place in large casserole or Dutch oven.
Cook in Radarange, covered, 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while vegetables cook.
Cook onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery in 4 quart covered casserole 5 minutes; stir, cook 5 minutes... - 44.5316
Microwave Cooked Asparagus Soup
1) Rinse fresh asparagus or defrost frozen ones. Drain and keep aside.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in chopped celery, chopped onion, butter or margarine. Cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on HIGH for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables become... - 43.3694
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.4176
Quick Cucumber Soup
Cucumber Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cucumber Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.197
Microwave French Onion Soup
1) In a 12-ounce microwave-safe soup bowl, add the onion and margarine, cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for about 5 minutes, until the onion is golden.
2) Remove the plastic wrap, then stir in the dissolved broth mix and pepper.
3)... - 33.9319
Quick Hot Crab Canapes
Rinse and drain crab meat and remove any ligament, cartilage or shell.
Shred crab meat with a fork.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cayenne pepper, to taste, in a bowl.
Stir to blend.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of crab mixture on each cracker and... - 31.3584
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 29.7559
Quickie Corn Chowder
Combine butter and onion in 3-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE on HIGH until onion is transparent.
Add soup, milk, corn, salt and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
MICROWAVE 7 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot. - 27.9086
Quick Filets Mignons
Mix melted butter and soy sauce.
Brush all over filets mignons.
In a microwave safe dish, place a filet mignon.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes on MEDIUM hIGH.
Continue cooking 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove filet mignon from dish.
Cook remaining... - 27.4237
Sweet Tart Franks
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly and mustard.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes until mixture can be stirred smooth.
Add franks, stirring to coat each piece.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 3 1/2 to 6 minutes until franks are hot, stirring after 2... - 23.9109