- » Quick Microwave Appetizer
Quick Microwave Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick microwave appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick microwave appetizer recipes.
Quick Appetizer Pizza
Spread each toasted muffin half with pizza sauce.
Top with 3 slices pepperoni and then with cheese.
Place 4 halves on microproof serving plate in circle.
Cook on 70 (roast) 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Repeat... - 26.7094
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce , ground black pepper, thyme, minced steak, bread crumbs, onion and a whisked egg. Mix well to form a wet dough-like consistency.
2. Using your hands, make small 1 inch balls from the mixture. Place on a... - 44.8685
Salmon Appetizer Spread
1. Microwave the onion and the butter or margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl, covered, on Full Power for 30 to 45 seconds or until the onion is tender.
2. Microwave the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl on Half Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or... - 34.5993
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.1452
Microwave French Onion Soup
1) In a 12-ounce microwave-safe soup bowl, add the onion and margarine, cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for about 5 minutes, until the onion is golden.
2) Remove the plastic wrap, then stir in the dissolved broth mix and pepper.
3)... - 34.3028
Microwave Cooked Asparagus Soup
1) Rinse fresh asparagus or defrost frozen ones. Drain and keep aside.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in chopped celery, chopped onion, butter or margarine. Cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on HIGH for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables become... - 43.772
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 75.11
Quick Curry Soup
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients.
Heat, covered, 12 to 13 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Let STAND, covered, 3 minutes before serving. - 35.7263
Quick 'n' Cheesy Nachos
Place chips on serving platter.
Microwave process cheese spread according to label directions; pour over chips.
Top with remaining ingredients. - 28.9587
Quick Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) Take a 2-1/2-quart bowl and melt butter or margarine in it for 45 seconds on High.
2) Mix in flour, milk, broth and seasoned salt and cook the mixture for 6 minutes on High, stirring often.
3) Stir in chicken and then microwave again for 1... - 32.2445
Quick Burger Soup
1) Take a 2-quart bowl and cook beef in it for 3 minutes on High, stirring once to crumble the chunks of meat.
2) Discard excess fat and then stir in salt, onion, soup, water and tomato sauce.
3) Cook the mixture for 4 minutes on High.
4)... - 33.6564
Quick Vegetable Soup
1. In a shallow dish, add margarine and melt it in the microwave for half a minute
2. Add chopped carrot, onion, celery and parsnip to it, cover and allow to saute for three minutes in the microwave
3. Add flour, stir with a wooden spoon, cover and... - 44.5495
Quick Leek And Potato Soup
1. In a microwave cooking bag or a zip lock bag, add the leeks and potatoes.
2. Tie bag with an elastic band or seal.
3. Place the bag in the microwave and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH power, turning after every 3 minutes.
4. Remove and set aside.
5.... - 38.3892
Quick Ham And Bean Hash
Place the butter, onion and bacon in a casserole, cover and cook on high for 3 minutes. Add all the remaining ingredients, stir well and heat on medium for 10—12 minutes or until piping hot. - 31.9715
Quick Supper Chowder
Prepare bacon and set aside.
To cook diced carrots and potatoes, mix and cook in medium size cooking bag or small casserole.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Heat butter or drippings in 2 quart casserole in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Add onion separated into rings;... - 46.2611
Quick & Easy Vichyssoise
1) Wash and clean the leeks under water so that all the sand and dirt ingrediants are removed.
2) Cut the white part of the leek into cubes. Use the lower third to the green part of the leeks.
3) Peel, cut and chop the potatoes into quarts and... - 42.1918
Quick Veal Valencia
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Pound veal to 1/4-inch thick.
Roll in flour mixture.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add 2 tablespoons butter.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Push veal to one side.
Add... - 46.7357
Quick Curried Tomato Soup
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the tomato juice and stock.
Stick the cloves into the onion and add to the casserole.
Microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the mixture comes to a simmer.
Stir in the lemon juice, molasses, curry powder, and... - 39.9036
Quick Corn Chowder
Combine bacon and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Blend in flour.
Stir in corn, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 34.0065
Quick Manhattan Clam Chowder
In 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients; cover.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 8.
Let STAND, covered, 3 minutes; serve, if desired, with oyster crackers. - 30.1911
Quick And Creamy Chicken Chowder
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine soup and milk.
2 Whisk until smooth.
3 Stir in frozen vegetables with sauce cubes and sage. Cover.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
5 Stir until the sauce cubes dissolve. Add chicken... - 41.2557
Easy Microwaved Split Pea Soup
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until boiling.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 20 to 30 minutes, or until peas are very soft.
Remove 3/4 to 1 cup peas.
Mash thoroughly and stir... - 45.8187
Quick Cucumber Soup
Cucumber Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cucumber Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.1098
Quick Clam Chowder
1) Combine together the potato, celery, leeks (or onions), carrot and margarine in a 4-quart microwavable casserole.
2) With vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes, till the potato is tender.
3) Add the... - 46.8796
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 30.9501
Quick Filets Mignons
Mix melted butter and soy sauce.
Brush all over filets mignons.
In a microwave safe dish, place a filet mignon.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes on MEDIUM hIGH.
Continue cooking 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove filet mignon from dish.
Cook remaining... - 29.5055
Sweet Tart Franks
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly and mustard.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes until mixture can be stirred smooth.
Add franks, stirring to coat each piece.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 3 1/2 to 6 minutes until franks are hot, stirring after 2... - 25.1845
Quick Hot Crab Canapes
Rinse and drain crab meat and remove any ligament, cartilage or shell.
Shred crab meat with a fork.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cayenne pepper, to taste, in a bowl.
Stir to blend.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of crab mixture on each cracker and... - 33.7964
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 129.987
Appetizing Masala Papad
Masala papad is very unique to Indian cuisine. I can bet, there is no similar dish on earth that tastes like a masala papad. It’s a very popular Indian appetizer served in restaurants mostly in the northern part of India. I never forget to order it whenever... - 139.628
Silicon Steam Cooker Meal
Fresh meal in five minutes? Sounds too good to be true! Well, with this silicon steam cooker, you can cook up a wholesome, one-meal dish in minutes. And what better way to get started than salmons. This video recipe presents a lip-smacking treat that can be... - 93.4604
Curried Shrimp Soup
Mix all ingredients except parsley in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until boiling, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.169
1.Thoroughly wash the shrimp in warm water and dry on paper towels .
2. In a skillet or a ceramic plate, heat the oil for 1 minute on the highest setting or flame.
3. Align the shrimps on the plate, spreading evenly. Cook for 3 minutes,... - 35.056
Quickie Corn Chowder
Combine butter and onion in 3-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE on HIGH until onion is transparent.
Add soup, milk, corn, salt and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
MICROWAVE 7 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot. - 30.3905
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash with fork. Stir in cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion and bell pepper cutouts, if... - 28.4802
1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, heat olive oil .
2) Add the shrimps stirring in the garlic, lemon juice, tarragon.
2. On a high setting, cook the above mixture for 8 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink.
3. Rotate the dish 45 degrees... - 35.883
Buttered And Herb Corn Kernels
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the corn, water and butter.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or till the butter has melted completely. The corn should also have defrosted by this time.
3) Next, add in the chives, basil,... - 40.0963
1.Apply lemon juice on every fillet and season with salt and pepper.
2.Roll the fillets and put a sprinkling of dill.
3.Take a 9 inch(22.5 cm) pie plate or quiche dish; put the fillets in it.
4.Whisk eggs and milk together and once done... - 36.6205
Mix water and bouillon (dry) in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until hot, 3 to 4 min [5 to 6 min]
Top with spoonful of sour cream. - 34.7232
1) Take a 1-1/2-quart bowl and combine tomato juice, consomme, seasoned salt, basil and sugar in it.
2) Using cloves, stud lemon slices and then mix this with soup.
3) Cook the soup for 6 minutes on High.
4) Serve immediately. - 37.5132
Irish Country Soup
1) Take a deep 1-1/2-quart bowl and heat a mixture of soup, peas, bouillon and milk in it for 8 to 10 minutes on High until bubbly hot, stirring frequently.
2) In a blender, pour this heated mixture and process until peas are crumbled and... - 30.4913
Cheese & Rice Stuffed Beef Rolls
Pound beef sirloin steak to 1/4" thickness.
Mix rice, cheese and onion[s]; spread over beef.
Roll up; secure with string.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush over beef rollfs].
Place on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium... - 40.1244
Chicken And Ham Soup
Mix all ingredients in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until boiling, 4 to 5 min [8 to 9 min].
Let stand covered 3 min [4 min]. - 33.7678
Carrots With Chicken Broth And Rosemary
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2 -quart casserole, add in the sliced carrots and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 10 minutes till the carrots turn fork tender. Stir in between once.
3) Keep the casserole aside without draining... - 43.9092
Lettuce And Carrot Braised In Stock
1) Into a small bowl or 1-cup measurer, add in the chicken bouillon granules with 1/4 cup hot water. Mix well till the bouillon dissolves completely.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the lettuce, carrot, onion, butter or matgarine, parsley, salt and... - 38.3276
Lima Beans In Cheese Sauce
1) Rinse the lima beans, drain and set aside.
2) In a small, microwavable dish, add in the beans, onion and butter. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. The beans must turn tender by the end.
3) Add in the flour, dry mustard, pepper and milk.... - 47.8231
Sausage Vegetable Kabobs
Alternate kielbasa, onion pieces, mushrooms and zucchini on 2 wooden skewers [4 wooden skewers], placing onion pieces on ends and mushrooms in centers.
Mix taco sauce and oil; brush over kabobs.
Place on 10" plate.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 35.5481
Fresh Vegetable Platter
1. Wash vegetables and cook immediately.
2. In a 4-quart casserole or in a serving platter, place the vegetables.
3. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Cook on High for 12 to 14 minutes; turn once.
5. Cover and let stand for 5... - 37.3305
Shape meat into thick flat patty, place in large casserole or Dutch oven.
Cook in Radarange, covered, 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while vegetables cook.
Cook onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery in 4 quart covered casserole 5 minutes; stir, cook 5 minutes... - 46.5811
Onion And Potato Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine vegetables with butter, water, salt and pepper.
2. Cover the dish with cling film.
3. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
4. Add milk and boiling water and... - 44.7762
Spears With Lemon, Onions And Celery
1) In a small microwavable dish or casserole, add in the onion, celery and butter. Mix well.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes or till the vegetables become slightly tender.
3) Add in the lemon juice, lemon peel and... - 41.8584
Place margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until melted, 20 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
Mix in flour, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave uncovered, stirring every 30 sec, until boiling, 1 to 1 1/2... - 38.3814
Place bacon in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until almost crisp, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min].
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; crumble and reserve.
Stir remaining ingredients except zucchini into bacon... - 39.0496
1) In a 1-quart glass baking dish, heat butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Now add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Cover the dish with a plate after adding chicken livers and cook on low heat in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. Cook... - 46.9432
Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Mix chicken, soy sauce, water, oil and ginger in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 15 min.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Alternate green pepper pieces with chicken and fig halves on two 10" wooden skewers [four 10" wooden... - 43.451
Shrimps With Tarragon
1)De-vein the shrimps.
2) Slice the shrimp lengthwise in half without cutting the tail.
3) Place a ceramic plate or a skillet on the highest heat setting for 4 minutes.
4) Add oil.
5) Add scallions and fry lightly. Add garlic, tarragon... - 40.4877
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.8673
Place water, celery and onion in 1-cup measure.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; reserve.
Place margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until melted, 20... - 45.1406
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. In a medium (2 quart or 8-cup) microwave proof casserole, add butter
2. Place in the microwave and melt at high for less than 1 minute.
3. Stir flour, seasonings, bouillon granules and onion into the melted butter to make a smooth paste.
4.... - 43.4788
Vegetable Beef Soup
Place 1/3 cup hot water [1/2 cup hot water], the carrot and onion in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until carrot is tender, 2 to 3 min [2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min].
Stir in 1/3 cup hot water [3/4 cup hot water]... - 37.2982
1. Wash and finely slice the celery
2. In a microwaveable dish, combine butter, celery, water, salt and pepper.
3. Cover the dish with cling film.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
5.... - 39.7383
Spiced French Onion Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for another 5 minutes, sautéing after every 2 minutes
4. Add corn starch to onions and stir, then... - 45.5936
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Fisherman S Chowder
Place bacon in a 3-quart microwave-proof dish, separating pieces with a fork.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
Pour off and... - 47.4239
1)Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Keep aside.
2)Take a 2-quart glass or a ceramic casserole and add the tomatoes,
onions,chicken broth, clam broth and tomato paste.
3) Cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20... - 48.2163
Watercress And Potato Soup
1) Wash the watercress under cool and running water.
2) Chop half the leaves and stem into small pieces.
3) Reserve the other half of the leaves for garnish.
4) Peel and chop potatoes into small peices
4) In a 2 quart glass or ceramic... - 47.8305
French Onion Soup With Mozzarella Cheese
Separate onions into rings.
Place onions and margarine in 12-oz bowl [two 12-oz bowls].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 2 to 3 min [4 to 5 min].
Stir in water, bouillon and pepper.
Cover tightly and microwave until boiling, 1 1/2... - 42.6707
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 41.0714
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.9816
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
1)Take the artichokes,peel them.
2)Take a 2-quart glass saucepan and add the peeled artichokes.
3) Now add some lemon juice and water required to cover the artichokes.
4) Close the pan and cook on high in the microwave for about 15 minutes till... - 49.3431
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 47.6572
Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 quart water and the flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir... - 37.9659
Indian Masala Papad
If you are looking for a quick snack idea, then this masala papad recipe would surely impress you. Take a look at this video that presents an absolutely delicious masala papad recipe which can be prepared in just a few minutes. The snack is definitely much... - 106.723
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 34.7804
Quick Bacon Potato Salad
Well, I never knew turkey and potato made such a delightful combination unless I tried out this Quick Bacon Potato Salad. This Quick Bacon Potato Salad was especially very relishing . Check it out! - 35.7738
Quick Vegetable-beef Soup
Quick Vegetable-Beef Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare soup which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of vegetables and beef will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 41.2852
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe... - 97.7805
Quick Spaghetti And Meatballs
Quick Spaghetti And Meatballs is a meal in itself and is perfect for a weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much tme to prepare it. Try this excellent Quick Spaghetti And Meatballs recipe at home! - 37.6126
Super Quick Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place bread slices on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Place butter in Covered Micro-Cooker.
Microwave on High 1 minute or just until a small lump of unmelted butter... - 38.5346
Pumpkin Soup - Quick And Healthy
1. In warm water soak saffron strand and heat in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place a pan over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Season with oregano and... - 0
Quick Curry Soup
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients.
Cover with glass lid. - 31.2274
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine chicken, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, basil, rosemary, pepper and salt; cover.
Microwave at High 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken falls easily from bone, stirring twice during cooking.
Remove chicken from bones.
Discard bone and... - 44.1568
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. In a large casserole, add water and place the bones in it; microwave for twenty minutes; remove the bones and reserve the liquid
2. In a suitable dish, melt margarine in the microwave oven, add chopped onion, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook... - 43.2007
Welsh Rarebit Using Beer
1. In a small bowl, melt butter or margarine in the microwave for half a minute; add flour and cook for a full minute
2. Add cheese, salt, cayenne, mustard, beer, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk to it and microwave for three minutes till it... - 41.3784
Wanna spend some fun and quality time with your kids? Involve them in this project of serving popcorns in 4 different flavors. All you need is to prepare the popcorn in your oven and then add different flavors to spice them up. Watch the video to know more... - 106.392
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 38.1029
Artichokes With Cream Cheese
Prepare artichokes, then boil, steam, or microwave.
Drain and keep hot; or let cool and serve cold.
In a small pan, combine vinegar, onion, and tarragon.
Bring to a boil; boil until vinegar has evaporated.
Beat cream cheese until smooth, then add... - 37.1527
Artichokes And Mushrooms
1) Using a sharp knife, slice or quarter the mushroom
2) In a large frying pan, melt the butter
3) Saute the mushrooms till soft
4) Defrost the artichokes at room temperature or in a microwave
5) Drain into a colander
6) Add the artichokes to the... - 47.0657
Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing
Looking for some mild flavored salad ideas? Then here is one for you; potato salad with ranch dressing. Combining the goodness of eggs, potatoes, onion, celery, and mayonnaise, this salad is best suited for any time of the day. Watch the video and try it... - 137.347