- » Quick Mediterranean Wine
Quick Mediterranean Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mediterranean wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mediterranean wine recipes.
Chicken With Wine Leaves And Rice
Nothing can beat the delicious flavor of wine leaves and chicken with rice. See this interesting video that shows a simple recipe which would definitely amaze you. Watch the video and prepare this fantastic treat for a great meal after a busy day at work.... - 87.5567
You May Also Like!
Subtly Flavored Blue Mediterranean
Knock yourself out with Blue Mediterranean cocktail that's quick-to-make and bursts with festive flavors. This drink has got nice azure color and subtle flavors of gin and sprite. A great party drink to get rolling on the dance-floor. Follow the video recipe... - 99.7524
Stuffed Mediterranean Chicken For Company
1. In a bowl combine sun-dried tomatoes, half the parsley, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast lengthwise along one side, almost in half. Open each breast like a book; season with salt and pepper. Spoon in parsley... - 30.8999
Halibut Pieces In White Wine
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Season them with salt.
4. Spoon lemon juice and wine evenly over the fish.
5. Dot with... - 41.0221
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and saute the onion, hot peppers and garlic.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped parsley, wine and lemon juice and for the last... - 40.9003
Mediterranean Green Beans
Steam the beans for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, oregano and pepper.
Add the beans and toss to coat. - 32.7953
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes break up with a spoon and their liquid, water, wine, clam juice, bouillon cubes, basil,... - 42.6387
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad is a tasty seafood dish that is a meal in itself. I serve this dish for parties quiet often. Try this wonderful Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 44.9982
Calamari Del Mediterranean
1) Slice the calamaru into thick strips and rings.
2) In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of oil. Add in 5 garlic cloves, calamari, salt and pepper and saute all for about 2 minutes making suring not to overcook... - 46.8264
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots... - 47.4766
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982