- » Quick Mediterranean Fish
Quick Mediterranean Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mediterranean fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mediterranean fish recipes.
Classic Mediterranean Cod Pouches
If you don't want to cook fish at home, then this simple but classic recipe of Mediterranean cod pouch is for you. Chef Dani Spies shows the easiest way to pop up the cod fillets into the oven and end up with an exotic result. Once you watch this video,... - 109.253
Fattoush With Grilled Swordfish
Fattoush is another Mediterranean delicacy, which is loaded with nutritional values. You can make it more nutritious by adding the grilled fish on top. However, if you prefer vegetarianism, then enjoy it alone. This can be a welcoming change to your daily... - 108.986
Poached Mediterranean Fish
How about a poached fish for lunch! Serena cooks in an Italian kitchen with a traditional recipe in hand which is something her mum taught her! A tender and moist fish poached in the oven. See the video for more on this dish! - 96.5763
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
Summer Fish Stew With Quick Rouille
1. Twist and discard prawn heads. Peel off shells and legs, leaving tail intact. Devein prawns.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add prawn shells and fry for about 5 min to allow shells to develop dark pink and golden patches.
3. Mix in wine, reduce to... - 45.8597
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 42.974
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes break up with a spoon and their liquid, water, wine, clam juice, bouillon cubes, basil,... - 42.6387
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 41.2086
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 41.0714
Halibut Pieces In White Wine
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Season them with salt.
4. Spoon lemon juice and wine evenly over the fish.
5. Dot with... - 41.0221
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and saute the onion, hot peppers and garlic.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped parsley, wine and lemon juice and for the last... - 40.9003
Quick Cutlet Crumble
1. To make topping, place breadcrumbs, rolled oats, coriander, chives, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Brush fish cutlets with lime juice and cook under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes on one side.
3.... - 35.0807
Broiled Bass With Grilled Tomato
1. Wash bass; pat dry with paper towels. With sharp knife, make 2 gashes, 1/4 inch deep, on each side. Arrange fish and tomato halves on well-oiled broiler rack.
2. Combine butter with salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate. Use some of butter mixture to... - 30.9451
Mediterranean Baked Fish
Place 1 cup Onion-Tomato Sauce in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Arrange in baking dish.
Spoon remaining 1 cup sauce over fish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested... - 30.4991