- » Quick Mediterranean Appetizer
Quick Mediterranean Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mediterranean appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mediterranean appetizer recipes.
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 134.99
Quick & Delicious Vegan Tabbouleh
Blanche makes a cool salad from Middle East which is nice to be eaten for summers. It can be packed for lunch boxes or even take to picnics. So watch the video and add the recipe to your 'to make list for summers'. - 127.584
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 126.104
Hummus With Pine Nuts And Paprika
If you are looking for a vegan recipe, here is one for you. Hummus is a Middle Eastern spread which is usually relished with pita bread. This spread or dip tastes amazing and here the chef shows how to make it easily at home. Watch the video and enjoy the... - 116.918
Quick Walnut And Vegetable Salad
All the health and weight watchers are going to love this Mediterranean salad. It is simple and full of nutrition. It is bulgar wheat, walnuts and vegetables. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.519
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.212
Mint Feta Salad With Raw Watermelon
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, raw and colorful. This salad is summer in a bowl! Luci Lock combines fresh sweet juice watermelon with organic salty feta cheese and cool mint leaves, to make a really light, healthy and... - 98.5854
Got a party coming up? The make this tasty tapenade! These are fancy little entrees to be served for the party! Jeff takes you through on how to get these little goodies done! - 98.3212
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 72.9926
Calamari Del Mediterranean
1) Slice the calamaru into thick strips and rings.
2) In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of oil. Add in 5 garlic cloves, calamari, salt and pepper and saute all for about 2 minutes making suring not to overcook... - 46.1847
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, place together shrimps, eggs celery, green onions, parsley,
cucumber, peppers mayonnaise, mustard lemon juice and season to taste.
2) Lightly fold the shrimps mixture to combine properly.
3) Peel the avocados and cut into half... - 44.0468
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 40.6801
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 39.4589
Tossed Fattoush Salad
Fattoush in Arabic means "moistened bread", and this salad consists of a chilled mixed veggies tossed with small cubes of toasted bread. The texture of the toasted bread adds an unusual quality.
This is the classic Mediterranean recipe in the style of Syria... - 38.6642
Stuffed Mediterranean Mussels
Combine all ingredients, except mussels, and mix together well.
Top mussels in their shells with filling and place the stuffed mussels in their shells on a baking sheet.
Place under broiler and broil until just brown. - 35.9454
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 35.3953
Mediterranean Turkey With Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, garlic, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, salt (if used), and pepper; set aside.
2. To prepare sauce, in a bowl, smoothly blend cornstarch and vinegar. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Set aside.
3. In a 3- to... - 34.9018
1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, heat olive oil .
2) Add the shrimps stirring in the garlic, lemon juice, tarragon.
2. On a high setting, cook the above mixture for 8 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink.
3. Rotate the dish 45 degrees... - 34.8226
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6093
Orange Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
Combine orange peel, juice, and thyme; spoon over chops.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or several hours in refrigerator; turn chops once or twice.
Drain, reserving orange mixture.
Brown chops on both sides in hot vegetable... - 30.3796
Quick Tomato Broth
1) Take a medium size bowl and mix together broth and tomato juice.
2) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until it is time to serve. Remove any excess fat that ends up floating to the surface.
3) Garnish with fresh basil and place a dollop of... - 30.2537
Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
This special Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
and... - 27.8714
Rosemary Marinated Olives
For the perfect accompaniment check this recipe for rosemary marinated olives by www.howtoexpo.com - 21.6599
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 20.1039
Mortadela Part 3 - Frying
For the step by step ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 19.7463
Black Bean Hummus
For written directions and ingredients and for many more recipes visit http://HowToExpo.com http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/black-bean-hummus - 15.5002
Quick Mediterranean Appetizer Recipes By Category
Quick Mediterranean Appetizer Course: