- » Quick Meat Loaf Gravy
Quick Meat Loaf Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick meat loaf gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick meat loaf gravy recipes.
Meat Loaf And Gravy Duet
Place 24x 8 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Mix meat and onion soup mix; turn onto foil and shape into loaf.
Spread mushroom soup on loaf.
Fold foil loosely over meat.
Bake in 350Â° oven 1 hour.
(To serve immediately,... - 25.7427
Meat And Oat Loaf
Mix beef and pork.
Beat eggs, add milk, gravy or juice and blend well with meat mixture.
Add oats, seasoning and onion.
Stir until smooth.
Pack in loaf tin and cover with greased paper.
Bake at 375 F. for one hour and 15 minutes. - 37.8622
Prize Winning Meat Loaf
FOR GETTING READY
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, add the meat and break up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip the bowl and... - 43.4569
The Emperor's Meat Loaf
Put the 1 1/2 lb. veal and 1 1/2 lb. pork twice through fine blade of the mincing machine.
Wash, dry and chop 1/4 lb. mushrooms very fine.
Add them to meat.
If tinned mushrooms are used, drain carefully before chopping.
Soak 1/2 lb. breadcrumbs in 1/4 pint... - 43.7381
Roast Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, using a fork lightly beat the eggs
2) Add in the milk, oats, salt, monosodium glutamate, savory, pepper, and the parsley and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till
4) Tip this into the egg mixture... - 45.6449
Chicken Noodle With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. While chicken simmers, cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water, following label directions;... - 32.9632
Lamb Shank Stew
1. Combine lamb, salt, bay leaves and water in a kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer 1 hour, or until meat almost falls off bones.
2. Lift out meat with a slotted spoon; let cool until easy to handle, then take meat from bones... - 29.6338
Beef And Oats Loaf
Mix the ground beef, oats, eggs, tomato puree, salt, mango pepper and onion in a large bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Prepare the gravy mix according to package directions and pour half the gravy over... - 32.9097
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
Stuffed Turkey Loaf
Prepare stuffing according to package directions for microwaving.
Set aside 2 cups.
Place remaining stuffing in small casserole to be reheated later.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients, except for turkey gravy.
In a 10-inch glass pie plate, shape 1/2 of... - 39.844
Baked Chicken With Potato Flakes
1. Pour evaporated milk into a pie plate; stir in salt, Italian herbs and pepper. Empty mashed potato flakes into a second pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into evaporated milk mixture, then into potato flakes to coat well. Place in single layer on ungreased... - 27.405
Mock Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Cut carrots into half lengthwise.
3) In a shallow baking pan, figure a well-blended mixture of meat-loaf mixture, rolled oats, eggs, catsup, horseradish, mustard, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and... - 41.4802
Mock Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with rolled oats, eggs, catsup, horseradish, mustard, 2 teaspoons of the salt and pepper until well-blended. Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan; brush with gravy coloring.
2. Halve carrots lengthwise; arrange with... - 34.7597
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428