- » Quick Mayonnaise Roll
Quick Mayonnaise Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick mayonnaise roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick mayonnaise roll recipes.
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 42.3834
Crispy Ham Roll Ups
Crispy Ham Roll Ups is easy to make recipe. Crispy Ham Roll Ups gets its taste from ham mixed with eggs. Crispy Ham Roll Ups is cherished by many across the world. - 33.9504
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves
You are bound to love this fresh Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves recipe! Just when you are bored with regular salads and dressings on your table, ham salad makes a happening meal. Ham, chopped tomatoes with mayonnaise rolled inside lettuce is the best... - 34.1315
Poached Fish Cutlets In Mayonnaise
1) Rinse the cutlets in running cold water. Snip off the fins.
2) Use a saucepan to place the cutlets. Add cold water to just cover the cutlets. Add lemon, bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the mixture slowly to the boil. Cover with a lid... - 42.6962
Roll biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thick on floured board.
Combine fish and onion and moisten slightly with mayonnaise.
Mix and spread on dough.
Roll this dough and mixture into a jelly roll and cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
Bake on greased baking sheet. - 26.6606
Lobster Banana Salad Roll
Combine pieces of lobster meat, celery or cucumber and pickle, if used.
Add French dressing, salad cream or mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Just before serving, peel and slice bananas.
Fold carefully into mixture.
Fill bread rolls with salad... - 43.8706
Lettuce Roll Ups
1.Tear lettuce leaves in half lengthways.
Toss together sprouts, mangoes, water chestnuts, ginger and mint.
2.Combine mayonnaise and yoghurt.
Fold through mango mixture.
3.Place a spoonful of mixture on each lettuce leaf.
Roll up tightly and secure with a... - 37.234
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.3356
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 33.0509
Why not try this Mayonnaise Pastry? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Mayonnaise Pastry to believe it! - 28.9632
Quick, easy, and delicious :D
Adding a hint of ketchup makes the mayo sauce very tasty and refreshing!!!
Great recipe for your bento box. - 97.7139
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
Cut 1/4 in. thick slices of bread from a rather fresh, moist loaf of bread.
Remove the crusts and spread the bread slices with softened butter.
Dip the asparagus tips, either fresh cooked or canned, in mayonnaise.
Place one on the edge of a slice of bread... - 29.6064
Mustard Ham Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll crescent rolls, separating into triangles.
Place a slice of ham on each triangle.
Spread each with some liver sausage.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard; spread atop sausage.
Roll each triangle, beginning at wide... - 33.3503
Crusty Chicken Salad Rolls
1. To make salad, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine.
2. Cut rolls in half and spread bases with mayonnaise.... - 35.5163
Sausage & Salsa Rolls
Prepare Cilantro Salsa and set aside.
Cut sausages into 3/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Lay slices in a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
Meanwhile, arrange rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet;... - 34.7959
Egg Salad Rolls
1. Combine eggs with mayonnaise, French dressing, olives and juice, salt, and horseradish; stir until well mixed.
2. Use to fill rolls. Wrap each in waxed paper. (Wrap lettuce separately, to be added to rolls just before eating).
3. Keep rolls and lettuce... - 35.2045
Cheese Tortilla Roll-ups
You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. - 33.0379
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
Combine seasonings, olives, eggs, green pepper, cheese, onion, chicken, oil and parsley; add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Process sandwich mixture through food grinder.
Cut rolls lengthwise; scoop out centers to make small hollow.
Fill with sandwich... - 40.9587
Tuna balls have a nice taste. The toasted almond adds a nice taste to Tuna Balls. Tuna Balls is an easy to prepare recipe. - 31.1766
Bacon Tomato Sliders With Pesto Mayo
If you are one of those who like the hottest slider sandwich trends, then this bacon tomato sliders recipe is worth a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines bacon with tomatoes and pesto to make a great appetizer. Very simple to make and looks... - 84.345
Egg Balls has a good taste. The Egg Balls is a very easy to make dish. The Eggitarians must try this Egg Balls. - 34.9196
Quick Fish Sandwich
Prepare fish according to package directions.
Butter rolls and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve with fish sandwiches.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.5224
Quick Chicken Divan Crepes
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Combine with soup, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and chicken.
Divide mixture between crepes, roll up, and place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine mayonnaise with milk; spread over... - 29.761
Quick Panko Dijon Chicken
After showing us a series of quick meals, Chef Tawnya has got Victoria who is a home cook and helps young moms prepare easy and budget meals for their kids. So, in this video which is actually an episode of meals in a rush, we get to see easy panko Dijon... - 108.051
Quick Chicken Sandwich
If you are looking for a portable dish to pack for your picnic or potluck, this is it. Betty demonstrates how to make this chicken delicacy packed between sandwich bun at home. Team it up with some mayo and pickled chips and you have a great party snack at... - 98.9686
Combine eggs, pork luncheon meat, cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and mustard in medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix.
(If made ahead, chill until serving time.)
Line buttered rolls with lettuce; fill with salad mixture, dividing... - 32.7369
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, mustard, mayonnaise and egg, season to taste. Shape mixture into croquettes and roll in cookie crumbs to coat,
2. Heat oil in a frypan. Cook croquettes over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. - 27.7351
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Drain liquid from tuna into medium bowl; add bread crumbs and 1/2 cup wheat germ; blend well. Stir in onion, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and evaporated milk. Flake tuna; add to bread mixture.
2. Start heating oven... - 36.8428
Lamb Cutlets In Mint Jelly
Lamb Cutlets In Mint Jelly is served as an appetizer across the world. Lamb Cutlets In Mint Jelly gets it grand taste from lemon flavored lamb meat cooked with vegetables and served with mint jelly. - 37.2718
Salad Roll Ups
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Put in a medium bowl and add onion, capers and fine herbs.
Add Lemon Mayonnaise to moisten.
Spread on salmon or ham slices.
Roll and arrange on tray, cut sides down.
Chill... - 40.5045
Asparagus Cheese Roll Ups
Grate cheese and blend in mayonnaise, red pepper, and horseradish.
Remove crusts from bread and spread cheese mixture thinly on bread slices; sprinkle with finely chopped bell pepper.
Roll around asparagus stalks and fasten with picks.
Toast under broiler... - 36.8629
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Black Forest Ham And Gruyere On Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
1. Place onions in a medium bowl. Pour oil and vinegar over onions; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.Toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1/2 hour and up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread onions in a thin layer on a baking sheet; pour... - 34.4614
Club Sandwich Rolls
1. Cut slit each roll or French bread quarter, horizontally into half.
2. Spread mayonnaise on all the bread halves.
3. On each of the bottom halved layer equal quantity of chicken, tomato slices, 2 slices bacon and 1 lettuce leaf, in this order,... - 38.295
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Corn Meal Wafers
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Corn Meal Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Corn Meal Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 40.3172
Nutty Banana Salad
Add sugar to mayonnaise and mix well.
Roll the bananas in mayonnaise mixture.
Roll the bananas in the nuts. - 21.9464
This Anchovy Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Anchovy Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply... - 39.6885
My oh my! This Shrimpwich is quite a yummy treat. Seasoned with the richness of mayonnaise, chilli sauce, onion, and eggs this Shrimpwich is way too easier to prepare. Keep in mind that this is a make-ahead recipe and you are requried to refrigerate it for 24... - 39.7784
Hobo buns are open faced sandwiches prepared with a topping of bologna, tomato and cheese. Cooked in the microwave with mustard and mayonnaise for flavor, the hobo buns are peppy and filling. - 33.6202
Roast Turkey Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, blend together mayonnaise, capers, Dijon style mustard and honey.
2. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly on cut side of each roll half.
3. Arrange the rest of the ingredients on the bottom half of the roll.
4. Top it with the... - 41.1793
Party Platter has a great taste. The ham with mayonnaise and cheese gives the Party Platter. Party Platter is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.7025
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, relish, and mustard.
Add tuna, cheese, celery, and onions; stir until well combined.
Spread tuna mixtureevenly over bottom halves of rolls; top with remaining roll halves.
Serve or, to heat, wrap each sandwich in foil;... - 30.6621
Parsley Sole Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
Brush one side of each fillet with about 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
Sprinkle fillets with pecans, parsley, and carrot.
Roll fish up jelly-roll style.
Secure with wooden toothpicks... - 42.6249
Combine tuna, celery, eggs, pimientos, wal nuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing and salt in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
Place beans in a shallow dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and... - 41.2147
Ham And Cheese Sandwich
If you love sandwich and want to make it a regular choice of breakfast, then you should add some variation to it. A sandwich with ham and cheese is a filling and delicious way to energize you for the day. Watch the video and follow the easy steps. You might... - 104.11
Golden Chicken Breasts
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: Place chicken breasts, boned side down, in greased by 10 1/2" by 1" jelly-roll pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire; spread over top and sides of chicken.
Cover with... - 30.7494
Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, anchovy paste and onion in a small bowl.
Spoon mixture evenly into cocktail size pastry shells.
Place on jelly roll pan.
Run under broiler until tops are bubbly and beginning to brown, about 1... - 34.8563
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 32.5588
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
Milanese Meatball Heros
1 Preheat the broiler. Thinly slice the tomatoes. Mince the parsley.
2 In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Beat in 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the tomato paste, breadcrumbs, 2 of the garlic cloves, the oregano, salt, black pepper and red pepper... - 39.4044
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 38.1835
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 45.8072
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring.
3) Set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry in hot oven 400°F for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and firm.
5)... - 45.4996
Game Day Party Snacks
The big game is on TV and the crowd is ready to chow down! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares some great game day recipes and entertaining ideas that will score big with family and friends! - 38.9901
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
Avocado and grapefruit salad is a heady tasty combination of avocados and grapefruit. Enjoy this tasty tangy salad with health all rolled into one. Try it!! - 45.2963
It's A Blt Wrap!
1. Place bacon on a microwave-safe rack or on a large plate lined with a double layer of paper towels; loosely cover with another layer of paper towels. Microwave at High for 5 minutes or until cooked and almost crisp. Let cool.
2. In a bowl combine... - 23.9341
Beef And Cheese Biscuit Bake
In skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion; drain off the excess fat.
Combine the beaten egg, 1/2 cup water, cheese, parsley, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Sprinkle flour over meat mixture and stir in.
Add the egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 46.1637
Basil Aioli Dip
Are you looking for a recipe to make a simple flavorful dip? Here is a fantastic video that shows a recipe for Basil Aioli. This is a perfect dip for grilled artichokes and an incredible spread for any kind of sandwich. Make this amazing dip with the chef as... - 101.57
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 26.2981
Swiss Cheese Dip
The swiss cheese dip is a homely and easy dip that can be prepared easily for a family snack. Served alongside toasted bread rolls or crackers, this a winning recipe. - 32.1121
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.4844
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.4448
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
1. In a deep fat frying pan heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil or cooking fat to 375°F.
2. Punch the pizza dough, roll to about 1/8 inch thick and cut it into 4 inch rounds with a cutter or the rim of a glass.
3. Keep a piece of prosciutto on one... - 42.6433
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Nutritional Fruit Nog
The above made choices are done as its a compulsion There are quite a few recipes that follow under one heading ! - 33.7802
Chop mushrooms fine; remove crusts from bread.
Saute mushrooms in small amount of butter for 10 minutes; cool.
Add mayonnaise to moisten and onion.
Spread bread with butter; spread with mush- room mixture.
Serve hot. - 30.1669
Bubble Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, watercress, celery and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; chill.
Blend cream cheese cucumber, dill and desired amount of food coloring.
Combine eggs, olives, mustard and enough mayonnaise to moisten;... - 43.4281
Hilo Fillet Of Sole
Wipe fillets with damp cloth and sprinkle with salt.
Roll and secure with toothpick.
Place rolls in steamer or on wire rack above boiling water, cover and steam 15 mins.or until fish is opaque.
Mix together onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasoned salt and... - 33.1106
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Take small muffin pans, grease them and keep aside.
3. Sieve in flour along with salt and baking powder. Mix in onion salt and lemon rind, followed by milk and mayonnaise and using a fork, mix... - 41.2602
Taste this wonderful Turnovers with exciting olive, ham and mayonnaise filling. Try out this unique and quick to make recipe and indulge yourself in this wonderful bite! - 44.6214
Ham And Cheese Wheels
Ham And Cheese Wheels has a nice taste. Ham And Cheese Wheels must be tried by Ham lovers. Ham And Cheese Wheels is very quick to prepare. - 27.2959
Curried Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Chefs from the house of cooking my way have come up with another wrap recipe. As usual, it is simple to make and has a touch of Indian cuisine to it with the addition of curry powder. A photo journey of the recipe makes one feel comfortable with the recipe.... - 72.0119
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.0396
Ham Avocado Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Fold in mayonnaise.
Atop each of 5 slices bread place cheese slice, 2 rolled ham slices, avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture.
Cover with remaining bread.
Makes 5. - 37.2525
Ham And Cheese Chip Pinwheel
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended and smooth.
3. Ad remaining ingredients except the ham and blend well.
4. Spoon a little of the mixture onto each of the ham slices and spread evenly.
5.... - 41.0912
Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
1) With the mayonnaise, spread the bread and top with the shredded lettuce.
2) Blend togethe the horseradish and cream cheese, adding milk if required to make the mixture of spreading consistency.
3) Spread the mixture evenly on the ham slices and roll... - 36.261
Deviled Eggs With Sweet Pickle Relish
1. In saucepan place eggs and pour in water to an inch above them.
2. Heat just to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. When the timer rings, cool eggs quickly and completely in very cold water.
4. Tap each egg on counter to crack, roll back and... - 37.5175
"This Vietnamese Sandwich is awesome and it is a nice break from common sandwiches . The garlic chili sauce is common in Asian sections of markets but Indonesian sambal or Korean chili paste can also be substituted. Beer or red wine is the beverage of choice... - 29.2303
Chicken Filled Crepes
Prepare white sauce by melting butter and blending in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and bubbles.
Combine white sauce, sherry, chicken, almonds and onion.
Divide the mixture between the... - 38.5004
Spinach And Salmon Roulade
Place frozen spinach in pan, cook over moderate heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Melt butter in separate pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and spinach, transfer mixture to... - 41.4589
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.7012
1. Rub pepper on both sides of fish and roll it over flour.
2. Take a large frying pan and heat some olive oil or salad oil in it and brown the fish quickly.
3. Take a deep glass dish and arrange the browned fish in a symmetrical pattern.
4. Stir in... - 40.2221
Chicken Divan Crescent Squares
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Sprinkle cheese over crust; arrange broccoli over cheese.
In small bowl, combine eggs, soup, mayonnaise and... - 37.315
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Descent Tuna Melt
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine reduced calorie mayonnaise, dill pickle, mustard and onion.
Stir in tuna and eggs.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and... - 41.2341
Duck Breast With Beer-onions And Cheese Sandwich
Do you love trying out different kinds of sandwiches? Here is a video-recipe showing you how to sear duck breasts. The ingredients also include delicious onion rings flavored with beer and melted cheese!!! This is one sandwich to be tried!! - 111.671
Thoroughly combine meat, rolled oats, catsup, milk, mustard, egg, and seasonings; shape in 4 burgers.
Grill over hot coals about 8 minutes; turn; top each with an onion slice and a mound of pickle relish; cook 7 minutes more or till done.
Place on toasted... - 30.7539
Zesty Snack Puffs
Zesty Snack Puffs is delicious dish made from carrot egg mustered lemon juice. Speicially great for chrismas holiday. - 35.7593
Fish Fingers With Tartar Sauce
1. Rub a little lemon juice on the fish fingers. Keep aside for 30 minutes. Wash fish well. Transfer to a kitchen towel and pat till well dried.
2. Mix all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add fish and mix well. Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
3. Spread bread... - 40.2082
Jellied Chicken Loaf
1. Place the chicken, celery leaves, onion, salt, ginger, peppercorns and the 2 cups water in large saucepan; cover. Bring to boiling, then simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove chicken from the broth; cool while fixing gelatin mixture. Strain... - 40.3508
Mirepoix Centre Cuts
Season the inside of the fish with salt and pepper and tie if necessary in 2 or 3 places with string.
Heat margarine in a heavy Dutch oven and add vegetables, parsley and celery leaves.
Cover and braise until vegetables are tender.
Add the fish and roll in... - 36.6995
Jellied Veal Slices
Have the shoulder boned, rolled, and tied.
Make small incisions in the meat with a sharp knife and insert slivers of garlic.
Melt the butter in a deep Dutch oven or a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add white wine and... - 46.9354
Teriyaki Chicken Burger
Chicken Burger Recipe by Saloni. It is a mouthwatering delicious Chicken Teriyaki Burger. These are a delicious, Japanese-inspired meal that is a perfect snack to kill that hunger. The recipe can be used with many other meats, but my personal preference is... - 0