- » Quick Marinade Beef
Quick Marinade Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick marinade beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick marinade beef recipes.
Marinated Beef Cubes
In deep bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours. - 26.636
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Trim excess fat from steak; cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Place meat cubes in a shallow container.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients, stirring well; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate ait least 8 hours, stirring meat occasionally.
Remove meat from... - 44.6288
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 35.6017
Terriyake Marinade is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Terriyake Marinade and... - 27.2276
Shaking Beef Cubes
Combine ingredients for marinade and add cubes of meat, stirring to coat meat well with marinade.
Allow to marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes, overnight, if desired.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Wash and dry lettuce, breaking up into individual... - 41.748
Mexican Beef Bake
I tried the Mexican Beef Bake for my kids birthday celebration and believe me, it was an instant hit. The flavors of sauce, cheese, vegetables and beef makes this Mexican Beef Bake yummy. Why donâ€™t you give this Mexican Beef Bake a try for the party... - 47.1265
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin is a sumptous main dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored meat prepaeration and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Quick And Easy Marinated Beef... - 37.8154
Quick Fajitas With Pico De Gallo
Combine lime juice, oil and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in plastic bag, add marinade and coat steak.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 20-30 minutes, turning once to coat.
Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
Place steak on grid over... - 31.7233
Quick London Broil
GETTING READY 1) Diagonally score the steak on both the sides. MAKING 2) In a shallow baking dish, place the steak. ... - 29.9206
Place meat in deep skillet or Dutch oven.
Mix marinade and vinegar; pour over meat.
With sharp fork, pierce surface of meat; marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add onion, bay leaves, pickling spice and pepper.
Cover tightly; simmer on top of range or... - 46.3076
Grilled Sirloin Steak Juliana
Combine the juices, onion, olives, garlic, and soy sauce; stir in a mixture of the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Pour sauce over steak in a shallow dish; allow to stand about 1 hour at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Transfer steak from sauce to... - 35.9007
Beef Kabobs Deluxe
Place meat cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper, stirring well; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, stirring meat occasionally.
Parboil onions 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove meat from marinade,... - 42.3647
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 41.5552
Simple Beef Burgundy
1 Cut the steak with the grain into about 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2 Place the sliced beef in a medium bowl, add the wine and let marinate at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
3 Cut... - 41.0006
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry
1 Cut the steak with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the steak with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the cornstarch. Stir to coat the steak and set aside.
3 Cut... - 42.0418
Greek Beef Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the steak cubes to the mixture and marinate for 20 to 25 minutes at room temperature. About 5 minutes before you are ready to cook the kebabs, preheat the broiler.
2.... - 28.4376
Spanish Beef Salpicao
Want to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try this Spanish Beef Salpicao. The dish is packed with flavors and is absolutely worth giving a try. Don't give it a miss. - 103.621
Skewered Steak With Vegetables
Trim excess fat from steak, and cut steak into 1-inch cubes.
Place meat cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients, stirring well; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring meat occasionally.
Remove meat... - 41.4649
Skewered Beef With Apple & Lettuce
In a bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, wine, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and chili oil.
Stir in beef and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Lift beef from marinade and drain briefly; reserve marinade.
Thread beef equally onto 4 metal skewers; place skewers on... - 43.9782
Barbecued Beef Spareribs
1. Combine ribs and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain ribs; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened slightly.
3. Cook ribs on heated... - 35.0115
Want to roast your beef in a frying pan? Here is a roasted beef recipe that is very unique by its marinade and its roasting style. The marinade is made of yogurt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and seasonings. The chef pokes the meat with a fork which is a very... - 114.8
Filipino Style Beef Jerky
Do you need an authentic Filipino tapa recipe. Watch this impressive step wise video that shares a recipe for beef tapa. If you are expecting a busy day at work, then nothing beats eating tapa for breakfast. Try it out… - 93.8928
1) Using a knife, shop the ginger finely
2) Mince the garlic using a garlic press
3)Into a large bowl mix together the ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar
4) Using a sharp knife, slice thinly the steak and place into the marinade coating them... - 37.4692
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally in 1/4-inch strips.
Combine cornstarch, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, and pepper in bowl.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain and save marinade.
Heat ginger in remaining... - 44.2608
Beef And Broccoli
This dish is immensely popular dish in Chinese American restaurants today. - 46.5015
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Marinated Beef Strips
Cut beef into 1/2-inch strips.
In medium mixing bowl or plastic bag, combine beef strips, water, vinegar and salad dressing mix.
Marinate 2 to 3 hours.
Remove meat from marinade; place on broiler pan or shallow baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 7... - 27.8812
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Stir Fried Beef & Asparagus
1. In a large bowl, stir together wine, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, and tarragon. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus; then cut spears into 3-inch (8-cm) lengths. Place asparagus and... - 33.4003
Brandied Beef Steak 'n' Vegetables
Combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, brandy, sugar, oil, % teaspoon salt, dill weed, allspice, garlic and pepper in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Cut steak into fingers 1 x 3 1/2 inches.
Place meat in a glass dish or plastic bag; pour... - 43.8698
Marinated Iowa Beef
1) Mix together dressing mix, oil, vinegar and meat tenderizer if desired.
2) Into a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, pour a small amount of marinade (enough to cover the bottom) and arrange beef in it.
3) Cover with remaining marinade on top.
4) Using... - 40.0163
Marsala Beef & Couscous
1. In a large bowl, combine steak and marsala; set aside. Cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm) lengths and sliver lengthwise; set aside.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring broth, saffron, artichokes, prunes, and apricots to a boil over high heat.... - 39.3027
Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
Add beef strips to marinade; let stand 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
Add bouillon and remaining soy sauce to cornstarch mixture; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok... - 42.8568
Stir Fried Beef With Vegetables
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw beef until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Transfer to a bowl.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic, then ginger; add to meat with wine and soy.
Stir to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Change to... - 46.7765
Easy Shish Kabob
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This easy Shish Kabob recipe is one that your child would really love. Be the best mom in the world. - 45.3989
Spicy Fajita Roll Ups
1 In a shallow container large enough to hold the steak, combine the vinegar and honey, stirring until well blended. Blend in the oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and red pepper flakes.
2 Add the flank steak to the marinade and turn to coat completely. Set... - 40.4602
Beef With Curry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the steak slices, toss to coat them with the mixture, and marinate for 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy... - 32.5781
Chinese Beef And Green Beans
1. Put the steak slices into a small bowl, add the soy sauce, and toss to mix. Let the steak stand for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, wash the beans, cut off the ends, and break into 2-inch lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate... - 31.4934
London Broil With Chili Seasonings
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley (if using), chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne.
3 Place the steak on the broiler pan and brush with half... - 37.4329
Citrus Flank Steak With Mashed Potatoes
Beef recipes particularly ones with steaks are indeed great for any dinner and with accompaniments, they are even better. Chef Dave shows intuitively how to cook Cuban style Citrus flavored flank steak as well as mashed sweet potatoes with orange juice to... - 120.261
Chilli And Honey Steaks
1. Combine steaks and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Cook steaks on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired.
3. Serve with steamed Chinese... - 30.4135
Piquant Grilled Steaks
1. Combine steaks and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain steaks; reserve marinade. Cook steaks on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired, brushing with reserved marinade during... - 30.7425
Swanky Flanky Steak
1. Marinade: Combine all marinade ingredients in sealable plastic food-storage bag. Seal and shake to mix. Place steak in bag. Shake and mix. Place in refrigerator and let marinate 1 to 8 hours.
2. Preheat broiler. Lift meat from marinade. Discard marinade.... - 37.7584
Cattleman's Chuck Steak
Grilled chuck roast marinated in spicy sauce is a perfect main dish for any gathering. - 40.7039
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 30.0088
Round Steak Sizzler
Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, oil and salt in a small bowl.
Place steak in a snug fitting bowl or doubled plastic bag; pour catsup mixture over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Remove steak from marinade.
Place on a rack over hot charcoal; grill... - 31.7233
In shallow bowl or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except flank steak.
Add steak, coating with marinade.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove from marinade.
Broil or grill over hot coals, placing about 2 inches from... - 36.6793
Top Round Steak Au Poivre
Combine wine, water, oil, bouillon, thyme, rosemary and garlic in a small saucepan; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place steak in a glass dish or plastic bag; pour marinade over meat, turning to coat.
Cover dish or tie bag securely;... - 38.9296
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 44.4105
Beef Shish Kabob
Combine wine, water, onion tops, ground pepper, and oregano.
Marinate the filet mignon cubes in this mixture for 1 1/2 hours.
Skewer filet mignon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and green pepper alternately on kabob sticks.
Broil very quickly to desired doneness.
Baste... - 33.337
1. In a small bowl, combine the beef and onion, and shape the mixture into a 1-inch-thick patty. Place the patty on a small plate.
2. In the same bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, and sugar, and pour over the patty. Let stand for 10 minutes to... - 29.2425
This Skewered Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Skewered Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 46.1412
Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Marinated Beef Tenderloin is something you can add confidently add to your party menu. It is the flavors of italian salad dressing and sauces which make this Marinated Beef Tenderloin taste richer. Just give this yummy Marinated Beef Tenderloin a try. - 36.9939
Beef With Cashew Nuts
1) Thinly slice the fillet steak. Discard fat, if any.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, the water, corn flour, seasoning and ginger. Place the steak into the bowl.
3) Cover with a lid and marinate... - 46.0611
Make a marinade with the spring onions, wine, vinegar, seasoning and tarragon.
Marinate the beefburgers for several houfs.
Remove and add to marinade the diced avocado.
Heat the oil in a casserole, sprinkle with chilli powder and brown beefburgers quickly on... - 42.5283
Beef On A Spit
In shallow baking dish, combine soup, water, and cheese; add beef.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 hours; turn once.
Mount and balance beef on spit.
Insert meat thermometer into beef.
Roast 1 1/2 hours or until 130° F (rare) on meat... - 29.4297
Beef With Onions
This Beef With Onions is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tried! This sauteed beef and onion dish goes very well with rice or noodles ! Just try out this Beef With Onions and feel free to drop in your opinion here ! - 47.7557
Beef Cooked With Potatoes
This Iscas is a wholesome liver and vegetables dish which you can have as an accompaniment to your pasta dishes. But sometimes, when not very hungry, I have this Iscas for an entire meal. This is so filling ! Make this Iscas once and see if you like it ! - 44.0978
Beef Pot Roast
1. Mix together wine, vinegar, bouillon, salt, peppercorns, allspice, sweetener, bay leaf, and sliced onion. Pour marinade over roast, turn to coat, and marinate at least two hours or over night, turning once or twice.
2. Remove roast from marinade and pat... - 38.8214
Mediterranean Beef & Artichokes
Drain tomato wedges; reserve juice.
Add water to juice to make 2-1/3 cups liquid.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserve marinade.
Cut artichokes in half.
Heat marinade in skillet.
Add meat and brown, turning as needed.
Add tomato wedges, liquid and salt;... - 39.3428
Beef With Broccoli
When you want a recipe that balances your diet with meat and vegetables, you should be making this Asian Beef with Broccoli. In the video, chef is making it very easily by mixing the seasonings and adding to the browned beef. And cooking broccoli by all means... - 119.433
Slice the beef into thin strips against the grain.
Put the strips in a ceramic dish.
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, pour over the beef and stir to coat thoroughly.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Preheat a wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl... - 44.7751
Barbecued Beef Jerky
Cut beef into strips 1/2-inch thick.
Combine all marinade ingredients in a large glass baking dish.
Add strips of beef, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain beef slices.
Dry in an electric dehydra-tor at 145°F until pliable.
Package in home canning jars,... - 37.6932
Stir Fried Pepper Beef With Mange Tout
1. In a bowl put the beef; add light soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour , mix well and let marinade for 15 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil until it is very hot and almost smoking.
3. Add the... - 43.7295
Oriental Beef With Vegetables
Chill meat in freezer until partially frozen, it makes slicing easier.
Cut meat across the grain into very thin (1/8 inch) slices; place meat in bowl.
Combine garlic, water and soy sauce; pour over meat and mix.
Cover; refrigerate 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain... - 42.2221
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Tender Beef Casserole
1) Cut the neat pieces of meat and put them in a plastic bag with vinegar.
2) Toss the meat in the vinegar and in a shallow dish, keep the bag overnight. ... - 42.107
Beef & Snow Peas Chinese Style
Chill meat in freezer until slightly firm.
Cook rice with 2-1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cut meat diagonally across the grain into very thin slices.
Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7614
Cut 2 lb. topside beef into 2-inch cubes.
Put in a china dish, season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover with 2 large onions thinly sliced, 2 sliced carrots, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 sprig of thyme and 2 bay leaves.
Shake 2 tablespoons olive... - 45.2687
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 47.4987
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Rub roast with salt and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar, water, onions, bay leaves, celery tops, peppercorns, carrot, thyme, garlic, cloves, and brown sugar.
Pour over meat, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for three days, turning... - 45.8103
Trim excess fat from brisket to 1/4 inch.
Sprinkle brisket with garlic powder and pepper.
In large glass dish, combine 2 cups of the barbecue sauce, the vinegar, oil and liquid smoke.
Add brisket; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.4795
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches tops my list of favorite dishes and it is hit among my peers. This is a make-ahead sandwich and the flavor of it lies in the overnight marinade. Just check out the recipe of Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches and give it a try. - 46.644
Marinate liver for 2 hours in mixture of wine, garlic, bay leaves, vinegar, and salt.
Remove skin from spleen; with a fork scrape spleen free of tissue and tendons.
Remove liver slices from marinade and drain.
Strain marinade and reserve.
Add spleen to... - 35.7085
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch (3-cm) cubes and put them in a bowl.
Mix the ingredients for the marinade together and pour it over the meat.
Marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Drain the beef and dry the cubes on paper towels.
Strain and reserve the... - 44.5014
Sizzler Sirloin Steak
Sizzler Sirloin Steak is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sizzler Sirloin Steak; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 27.5542
Spiced York Pot Roast
Looking for a good Spiced York Pot Roast recipe? The key elements in this Spiced York Pot Roast is an ingredient which you will not believe at all. You can prepare this Spiced York Pot Roast as side dish or a main dish or even make it a week in advance. I am... - 49.4014
Cut beef into strips 1/2-inch thick.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass baking dish.
Add strips of beef, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain beef slices.
Dry in an electric dehy-drator at 145°F until pliable.
Package in home canning jars,... - 32.831
Day before: Place roast in large bowl with onions, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, salt, vinegar and 1 cup water.
Cover; refrigerate overnight, turning roast once or twice in marinade.
Early in day: Drain roast thoroughly, reserving marinade.
In Dutch oven,... - 44.0041
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 47.2894
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 39.1262
Combine all the ingredients except the spareribs in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs into individual ribs; add to bowl.
Spoon sauce over ribs; marinate at room temperature 3 hours, turning frequently. (If possible, marinate overnight in refrigerator.)
Remove ribs... - 36.6915
Gingered Pork Cutlets
1 Cut 3 of the ginger slices into slivers. Leave the remaining 2 slices whole.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the slivered ginger, the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Add the pork and toss to thoroughly coat with the marinade.
3 Cut the scallions into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.8524
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
1. Cut meat into 5 cm. (2") diameter rounds of 0.25 to 0.50 cm. (1/8 to 1/4") thickness.
2. Soften fibres using a steak hammer or a rolling pin.
3. Apply ground spices and vinegar. Set aside.
4. Slice tomatoes and chop onions.
5. In a strong-bottomed pan put... - 44.8427
Orange Pork Stir Fry
1 Cut the pork with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
2 Place the pork slices in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon each of the oil, soy sauce and cornstarch. Mix gently until the pork is well coated.
3... - 40.7756
Savory Chuck Steaks
Combine steak sauce, brown sugar and lime juice, reserving 2 tablespoons of this marinade.
Place beef in plastic bag and add remaining marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate for 10 minutes.
Pour off marinade and grill steaks for 14 to 20... - 28.4261
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, spices, salt and sugar and bring to a quick boil
2. Stir in sliced onions keep aside till cool.
3. Stir in oil.
4. Place the roast in a deep pan.
5. Pour marinade over the roast
6. Marinate in the... - 47.3521
Choose a compact piece of meat without much fat.
Rub well with marjoram and marinate in Vinegar. Marinade in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Slice salt pork into pieces 1 1/4 x 1/4 inch thick and sprinkle with salt and more marjoram.
Remove meat from marinade,... - 39.9834
Steak Oriental is a quick and easy dinner idea when you are short on time. Back late from office and want to get your family to eat at home rather than dial the pizza delivery number. Try this simple and quick recipe and you are going to love it. - 41.2858
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Teriyaki Steak Bits
Combine soy sauce, spices, sugar, and wine to make marinade.
Marinate meat at least 1 hour.
Drain meat; reserve liquid.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in medium skillet.
Brown meat cubes quickly on all sides.
Place meat in chafing dish; pour sauce over.
Stir... - 34.3653
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 5 cm (2 inches) from heat until desired doneness (5-10... - 33.0113