Low Sodium Breakfast
- » Quick Low Sodium Breakfast
Quick Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick low sodium breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick low sodium breakfast recipes.
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Walnut Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix Yogurt Cheese with cream cheese.
2. Spread cheese mixture on one side of a bread slice.
3. Top it with walnuts.
4. Spread jam on the remaining bread slice and top it on the other slice with the jam side down.
5.... - 38.4225
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 24.5302
Ever heard of vegetarian omelet! Well, here it is, check out the video for details. - 16.7944
Banana And Flax Seeds Shake
Bananas are a perfect choice to add to any milkshake creating that rich creamy texture that makes a milkshake great. Fruit can be fresh or frozen, feel free to swap the ingredients for what's in season, it will always be delicious! - 0
Yogurt, Kale, Pear And Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is a combination of leafy greens and fruits. This is one of the best recipes to use leafy vegetables in the diet. The use of protein powder helps to increase the protein content thus making it a perfect smoothie of fitness enthusiasts. - 0
Yogurt, Strawberry And Brazil Nut Smoothie
This smoothie is very rich in protein and at the same time has lots of carbs as well. This is a very good post work out drink that not only refreshes but also provides the right kind of nutrients to the body. - 0
Pistachio And Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is very rich in proteins and provides many other nutrients. So it can be served as a complete meal for breakfast. - 0
Blueberry And Strawberry Smoothie
This is a very healthy smoothie with very low fat content and high in protein. The berries provide the freshness and yogurt and banana the creaminess. - 0
Oatmeal, Cinnamon And Honey Smoothie
This recipe is a high energy smoothie that is very low in fat and high in protein. It had complex carbs in the form of oats so gives a feeling of being full and hence very good for the fitness enthusiast and health conscious people and can be served for... - 0
Pineapple, Mint And Yoghurt Smoothie
Along with providing proteins, this smoothie is also very refreshing due to the presence of mint leaves. It can be a very good start of the day. - 0
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 0