Low Calorie Sandwich
- » Quick Low Calorie Sandwich
Quick Low Calorie Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick low calorie sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick low calorie sandwich recipes.
Mexican Bean Bake
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender and flavors are blended, stirring once or twice.
Add beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5... - 41.5023
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
1) Mix together the first 8 ingredients and cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2) Coat about 1 teaspoon chicken mixture on each cucumber slice.
3) Sprinkle each toasted pecan halves on each cucumber slice and serve. - 40.2286
Grilled Tofu And Cheese Sandwich
1) On the bread, spread mustard.
2) Top with the tofu slices and sprinkle the teriyaki or soy sauce all over.
3) Top with scallion, then tomato slices and then the shredded cheese.
4) On a piece of foil or broiler pan, place the bread and broil for... - 39.0231
This spiral sandwich recipe is a combination of delicious mouth-watering ingredients. With smoked turkey, garlic cheese spread and spinach the culinary adventure is absolutely YUMMY. Enjoy and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.8638
Easy Tuna Melt
1. Combine tuna, salad dressing and relish.
2. Lay over each muffin half with tomato slice then half of the tuna mixture and one Lite-line slice.
3. Let it broil or heat in microwave oven until Lite-line slice begins to melt and... - 36.1799
Cut the edges of the bread and keep aside.
in a bowl add 2 eggs,salt and beat nicely and spread the egg and add cheese on it.
Then place on a sandwich maker.
When it is over.ready to eat. - 28.7418
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the carrot side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 28.5768
Hawaiian Bowl Sandwich
Cut bread into 10 (1/2-inch) slices; remove 2 small end slices.
Spread spinach dip over 1 side of remaining 8 bread slices. Layer 4 bread slices with 1 lettuce leaf, 1/4 ham and 2 cheese halves. Top with remaining bread slices, dip-side down.
Cut each... - 23.8229