- » Quick Lime Pickle
Quick Lime Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick lime pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick lime pickle recipes.
Indian Lime Pickle
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Lime Pickle goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Lime Pickle to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 44.1447
You May Also Like!
Poached Shrimps With Lime Wedges
1. In cold water Wash shrimps, peel off shells and leave tails on.
2. With a sharp-point knife make a shallow cut down back of each shrimp and lift out the black line or sand vein.
3. Fill half of a medium-size frying pan with water and season with... - 31.1496
1. Rub pepper on both sides of fish and roll it over flour.
2. Take a large frying pan and heat some olive oil or salad oil in it and brown the fish quickly.
3. Take a deep glass dish and arrange the browned fish in a symmetrical pattern.
4. Stir in... - 40.4362
To make the Dosa batter
Soak 2 cups rice and 1 cup Urad Dal for at least 8 hours and grind them into a semi-coarse paste using water as needed. Transfer batter into a deep vessel and keep it in a warm dry place and allow it to... - 35.4826
Chilled Fish Salad
Thaw frozen fish.
Bring water to a boil in a large skillet; add salt.
Place fillets in skillet.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain and flake.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, relish, lemon juice, salt, and... - 44.5175
Minted Lamb In Cucumber Boats With Marinated Red Onions
Place the red onion in a bowl with the juice from 6 limes and a pinch of salt.
Let stand for a few hours.
Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Scoop out a good portion of the center with a spoon or a melon bailer, creating a boat shape to hold the lamb... - 45.14
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 35.4101
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 33.5466
1 Cut the avocados into halves, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl.
2 Mash with a fork or masher, then add the lime juice and salt and mix well.
3 Stir in remaining ingredients and mix until all are evenly distributed.
4 Taste and adjust... - 34.0399
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 45.9601